• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 10 day break from oxy, will one use restart withdrawals? Do I still need the same dose to get high?

mushroomking1220

Greenlighter
For a while now, I have not been using true opiates much and only using kratom daily. I was still chipping with oxy but no more then once a week. Recently I had came into a large amount of oxycodone syrup and it got the best of me- went on a 1-2 week binge, using anywhere from 25-50mg a day. Upon stopping I definitely had noticeable withdrawals but kratom helped a little. It has been 10 days since my last use of oxycodone and i definitely don’t feel any of the withdrawal effects from it however i’ve still been using kratom daily since that and am dependent. If I used like 20mg after 10 days of no oxycodone would it immediately start withdrawals after, and would i need the 25mg i usually need for the sweet spot or would my tolerance have dropped down to enjoy 20mg?

Your tolerance will have dropped somewhat in 10 days, I think it's safe to assume 20mg will feel similar to 25mg in that time. It's very unlikely to restart withdrawals unless you suffer from the most severe kindling. This is all complicated by kratom.

How much kratom do you use?

Your tolerance will have dropped somewhat in 10 days, I think it's safe to assume 20mg will feel similar to 25mg in that time. It's very unlikely to restart withdrawals unless you suffer from the most severe kindling. This is all complicated by kratom.

How much kratom do you use?
about 10-11g a day, but pretty spread out. Like 5.5g doses but sometimes more then 14 hours apart so sometimes 5.5g a day but usually 10-11g.

If you're using kratom everyday and u chip one day, definitely not.