• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 10.325 Percocet and Beer

technosapien36

Greenlighter
Hey, all. I am new here, and I have a question that I am hoping some of you can help me with. For the last 3 months I have been taking one 10/325 Percocet with a 6-pack of beer about 4 times a week. Is this enough to do any lasting damage? Also, just how overall dangerous do you think it is to be doing this? Thank you for your time!

it's dangerous in the fact that both are central nervous system downers, alcohol and percocet (oxycodone) cause respiratory depression. and although 325mg of acetaminophen isn't a large dose but mixing that with alcohol isn't the best for your liver when combined. will it do "lasting damage", probably not but I am also not a doctor nor do i play one on tv.

It's not good but that amount isn't enough to really worry about. The 6 pack is probably the hardest on your liver between the 2 of them. If you were taking above 5 of the perks and a 6 pack then I would be concerned about the amount of Tylenol and alcohol your liver has to process. 10 mg of Oxy isn't that much, probably just enough to go good with the beer.

When I was in rehab there was this old guy I was talking to and he told me "well if you don't think you can shoot a half gram of heroin and drink a fifth every day for 40 years... you're wrong. Hes probably the exception though, not many people doing that would live too long, he was probably around 65-70