• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

10,000 mics

Tried 500ug a few times and that's already a fucking heavy mind-shattering trip. It's not exactly fun. Also lasts forever, with stuff like 2C-E the peak is over after 4 hours and you feel somewhat clear headed again, but high doses of LSD completely wreck you for at least 8-10 hours.

Trips should be positive and fun - 150ug is more than enough already, especially when you mix it with cannabis.

This.

MetanoiaMan, Y U troll 4?

Tried 500ug a few times and that's already a fucking heavy mind-shattering trip. It's not exactly fun. Also lasts forever, with stuff like 2C-E the peak is over after 4 hours and you feel somewhat clear headed again, but high doses of LSD completely wreck you for at least 8-10 hours.

Trips should be positive and fun - 150ug is more than enough already, especially when you mix it with cannabis.

Yes 500ug is as you described and I found it very difficult to do normal daily everyday things like talk, hear, comprehend language, and even movement became difficult during the trip.

So if you are that much lsd and had a bad trip in the process would you be damaged goods for a while? Or would you just snap out of it the next day?

So if you are that much lsd and had a bad trip in the process would you be damaged goods for a while? Or would you just snap out of it the next day?

That would depend on your individual psychology I imagine, along with your level of experience and preparation. Newbies or people dosed against their will can have PTSD for years after a high dose bad trip, but an experienced, responsible user can recover from such a trip in a matter of days, and then benefit from it as a learning experience.

I dunno man, I think you'd be a bit of a social pariah for a while no matter who you were...

People underestimate what LSD can do to you.

That's just a stupid dosage. With psychedelics, there is no reason for upping the dose when reaching certain levels. 10mg is just insane, even for a daily acidhead.....

I think the most LSD I ever took was something just shy of 400 ug or so. It seemed like a bit too much. I concluded that the most I'd ever need to take at once is 300 ug.

Between 300ug and 600ug is my sweetspot with acid. I once got puddled at a doof with an unknown but large amount of liquid acid by a friend when i asked for more...he gave me a puddle. It was fucking intense but experience and having close supporting friends around got me through it. No idea of the dose but it absolutely melted me. Eventually i came down enough to hit the dancefloor then all was good. These days i dont tend to go over 600ug and then only if it is acid of the highest quality.