• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

10,000 mics

Most I've taken was in the ballpark of 1000ug. It was a lot. At that level you're receptors are already saturated and it just increases the body load. I wouldn't drop that much again. I enjoy strong +++ trips, but there is definitely a line. 10,000ug is a entire sheet of so-so LSD, or a whole vial. There isn't any reason to take that much except to really push yourself into a SERIOUSLY different place (which a lower dose would do and not in a potentially dangerous way) or if you have a massive tolerance.

The people I've met who have taken truly heroic doses of LSD are a little "off", if you catch my meaning. Look up "thumbprinting" you'll see stories about it. That's about where .01 grams of LSD is.

I had a good friend who had a sheet and was in the process of getting shook down by LE, and ended up eating 90 hits

He turned out alright....he had to get helped around the concert by my cousin who said he was messed up but he didn't freak or anything

He tells me he was so high that he couldn't really see reality very well for about 16 hours

did he really do 10,000ug?! I wanna hear the story of that trip! Thats a crazy dose...

Tried 500ug a few times and that's already a fucking heavy mind-shattering trip. It's not exactly fun. Also lasts forever, with stuff like 2C-E the peak is over after 4 hours and you feel somewhat clear headed again, but high doses of LSD completely wreck you for at least 8-10 hours.

Trips should be positive and fun - 150ug is more than enough already, especially when you mix it with cannabis.

It's more or less a waste of good acid to take 10mg. As far as I understand you hit saturation at around 1mg, and beyond that you're really only boosting the effect on the secondary receptor sites where LSD isn't as efficient an agonist (I guess that's where it could be seen by some as interesting). Other than that you'll extend the length of the trip, as it will take longer for your body to metabolize the extra acid.

I met a guy once who claimed to have licked an unknown amount of crystal - probably several mg by the sounds of it. He said he was fine, but it took him months to "come down" - although I bet he was chemically back to earth after a few days and was just working through HPPD after the fact.

My brother in law ate half a sheet one time. He was pretty experienced with high doses, but the half sheet wrecked him. He also reported not feeling normal for a couple of months afterwards.

There's definitely no good reason to be taking that much. I've never been even slightly tempted to take more than 3 or 4 strong hits.

My short dick must explain my "1000ug" trip.. But hey at least I didn't need 10,000, poor Jim Morrison..

Tried 500ug a few times and that's already a fucking heavy mind-shattering trip. It's not exactly fun. Also lasts forever, with stuff like 2C-E the peak is over after 4 hours and you feel somewhat clear headed again, but high doses of LSD completely wreck you for at least 8-10 hours.

Trips should be positive and fun - 150ug is more than enough already, especially when you mix it with cannabis.

Too right. I've never felt a need to go beyond 150 mics personally. I'd maybe push it to 250-300 if I really wanted to see where acid could go but doses beyond that just don't really appeal to me. Acid at 150 mics is already about as blissful and therapeutic as you could ever wish for.

OK, so if someone took accendetally ingested 10000 ugs ogs of lsd and they freak out and have a bad trip. Do you think that person would be the same (mentally) afterwards? Or could a major high dose lsd bad trip leave mental effects for years?
I know lsd is probably one of the safest drugs on earth. But I have heard that abuse like that could cause schizophrenia like symptoms.
Just thinking. as far as I know my aunt took lsd when she was younger iand might have been raped during her trip. Which I sure was horrifying and she never was scitzo or anything but she lost alot of marbles.