• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

1 month sober!

Some smart ass reply doesn't mean dick to you? yet you write out a whole paragraph trying to defend yourself? Of course you DO NOT want to go through that that Shyt again. WTF?? Who does hahaha.

many of us Been through horrible CT detoxes. You are not special. Many have done it in prison, lost their family, children w.e and have said they were done because of these circumstances yet fell back in to it. All I said was take it slow one day at a time you are still fragile (which anybody knows) with an example of a dumb friend of mine and then you get all uptight you been through hell blah blah blah.

Keep thinking you are a different junkie then the rest. What ever helps you sleep at night kid. In fact go get that tattoo right now!

This type of stuff doesn't help, yes statistically he is prone to relapse without support, but this is his journey. Nobody can really determine if they are an addict and what they have to do to maintain recovery but the individual himself. If he wants to get a fucking tattoo then so be it. If he ends up regretting it that is on him, not you.

Sobriety beats us up differently and in many stages through our lives.
I have seen espetacular histories and sad ones too. It´s all up to us!
I believe it happens in different stages throughout our entire lives, but we shall control our destination.
Strength, self-determination, willingness, acceptance & hope seems like different flavours we add up to our experiences as they make us grow stronger inside out.
It may take time, it may be harsh, difficult but it builds on us an overwhelmingly positive feeling and we awake to life again knowing we can make it one more day.

Best wishes to all!
Erik

Last edited: