1 million pills down the drain

azzionBoi

Bluelighter
dang i million down the drain.. i just read in houston that couple was trying to smuggle e through the airport last sat... but to bad they were caught... just IMAGINE 1 MILLION PILLS WASTED..... so if anyone trying smuggle e through airport these holidayzzzz be carefull.. merry xx mas byeeee.

As soon as I know I was being caught I would've just munched as many jack 'n' jills as I could.
It is damn shame though
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

that reminds me of a story. My buddy got busted for having 25 pills at the door of a party. needless to say hey went ot jail that nightand it ruined the vibe...for me at least.
Anywho, He calls us from the clink and is rollin his ass off. he said he was talking to everyone locked upo and they were calling him ricky martin...he had on a silver shinny shirt. he started shaking his bon bon for them. It was SO funny. he was such a wreck he couldn't see why he got introuble.

Pragmatic, what did he get for having them. I might be looking at some trouble. Just want to know what to expect.
------------------
J
"......I'm so funny I have people rolling in the isles"!

Pragmatic....that is a funny story! However if i was locked up with a bunch of hardend criminals i dunno if i'd want them calling me Ricky Martin and shakin ' my Bon-Bon...that could lead to some serious problems circum "lights out".
"One million pills down the drain"
--Oh the Humanity!--
------------------
Ciao...
e!