View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1 Gram Shrooms

MrJacobb

Greenlighter
I have around 3 grams of some good dried mushrooms, i'm saving 2 grams for the fourth and the third I am thinking about taking now. I have tripped on acid and shrooms but never on a low dose as this, I am wondering how powerful this would be and if it would even be considered a "trip"

Probably going to take now and just chill and maybe invite some friends over.. Also how long would 1g last? Thanks.

I like such a low dose occasionally, it gets me in a very relaxed mood, colors are slightly enhanced, the atmosphere is warmer, movies get intensified...
It's a threshold dose, you're not really tripping yet, but it starts to feel that way.

Anything below makes me uneasy, I become agitated and confused, unless the dose is so low that there's almost no effects, about 0,1 just not 0,2, I did that for a few months everyday and it made me much more relaxed and creative, even though the effects are almost not noticeable at all.But if you're planing on macrodosing each day for a while make sure you slowly taper off from that dose, just quoting from one day to the other will result in agitation for at least a week.

But yeah, 1gr might be a lot of fun under the right circumstances.

Once I experienced visuals on no more than a tiny mushroom (fresh), I hadn't eaten that morning and just picked them up, on the way home I tried just one little shroom, not expecting anything, but I still had small open eyed visuals, the duration was very short though.

So if you eat them on an empty stomach the results of only 1gr may pleasantly surprise you.

1 gram can be hardly noticeable like maybe a moderate weed joint, but if it turns out to be on the potent side it can be a pretty fun stoned feeling, including some beginning trip effects like looking at something and getting the feeling that something is WAY off about the size proportions but not being sure what.. :D

Would last around 4 hours I think? Not really that much shorter than typical shroom trips, but if the tail end is so much weaker it would be practically unnoticeable whereas with a full dose it wouldn't be. I think I've mostly gotten interesting effects during what you would call the peak phase, after that just more like a buzz. So it would really depend if you can feel that and if you count it.

1.5 grams had me in the perfect zone for a low dose trip. the body high and visuals were similar to that of low doses of acid but functionality is still more difficult for me. adding weed to the peak makes it decently intense to have a very enjoyable time.

I find 1g of mushrooms is pretty nice, definitely psychedelic and trippy but still functional. 0.5g works even IMO.
Sounds like you're planning on tripping on July 4? If you take 1g now, you might have a little bit of tolerance still by the 4th. Probably not much, but worth considering.

Instead of opening a new thread I thought I'd ask here. Would Syrian rue potentiate 1g of cubensis enough for a true trip?

Not a "true" trip but is a dose that will make for a good time or no time at all lol. If you can smoke some bud with it, it will enhance the feeling. a little late but better late then never to respond :))