• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 1.5mg of clonazolam

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Is this strong even tho I have a high benzo tolerance. Been on klonopin since 2010 one of those years I took one mg of Xanax four times a day. I'm just trying to get that warm fluffy feeling I had when I first started taking benzos. No mind you its on blotter. Don't know how much blotter differs from pellets or liquid.. I'm just so tired of being sober but I hate that feeling of no energy. This is why I tend to draw to stims but I don't want to do any plus have none. I have stonrted two hundred mg of lyrica. I'm just afraid the tiredness is going to hit before the euphoria.

Way, way too much clonazolam. 1.5mg c-lam is as potent as 6mg
Klonopin. I understand that you have a high benzo tolerance, but most people dose c-lam at .125-.5mg (equivalent to .5-2mg kpin.

Also, you might have to accept that you might never get the "warm, fluffy feeling" as when you first started benzos due to your high (oftentimes permanently) benzo tolerance. Chasing that feeling will have you strung out on 10mg+ of kpin/Xanax, raising doses just to temporarily stave off interdose withdrawal.

th_image.jpg1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

th_image.jpg1_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
25 c5 mg of clonazolam remember folks it's not for human consumption. I always get my clonazolam fast for ethylphenidate takes like a month.

No that looks nice or anything, or I have never seen blotter. I wish I could give out where it came from but that's against the rules.

you better off taking kratom to have a warm fluffy feeling than trying to chase it with high dose of benzos

Since I have a constant supply of klonopin I find clonazolam to make me more depressed. Yes it will take the anxiety away but not as good as my sandoz klonopin imo.

Way, way too much clonazolam. 1.5mg c-lam is as potent as 6mg
Klonopin. I understand that you have a high benzo tolerance, but most people dose c-lam at .125-.5mg (equivalent to .5-2mg kpin.

Also, you might have to accept that you might never get the "warm, fluffy feeling" as when you first started benzos due to your high (oftentimes permanently) benzo tolerance. Chasing that feeling will have you strung out on 10mg+ of kpin/Xanax, raising doses just to temporarily stave off interdose withdrawal.
So you're saying 0.5mg Clonazolam is roughly equivalent to 40mg Diazepam?

Clonazolam or pam?

This thread's about clonazolam, Neithman.

So you're saying 0.5mg Clonazolam is roughly equivalent to 40mg Diazepam?

In terms of equivalency, yes. C-lam is an extremely potent triazolobenzo, and deserves to be respected as having 4x the potency of Klonopin. Half a mg might not get you as fuzzy as 40mg diazepam, but neither will the equivalent 2mg kpin or 2mg xanax.

you better off taking kratom to have a warm fluffy feeling than trying to chase it with high dose of benzos

agree 100%..i will never understand peple that chase a high with high doses of benzos..all that gets me is a blackout and usually tireddness, no euphoria..

This thread's about clonazolam, Neithman.

In terms of equivalency, yes. C-lam is an extremely potent triazolobenzo, and deserves to be respected as having 4x the potency of Klonopin. Half a mg might not get you as fuzzy as 40mg diazepam, but neither will the equivalent 2mg kpin or 2mg xanax.
hes saying that that 2mg klonopin is equivalent to 40 mg diazepam,because he said that 1,5 mg of clonazolam is equivalent to 6 mg klonopin
In my opinion 2 mg klonopin are more like 20 mg of diazepam
0,5 mg clonazolam feels to me like 20 mg diazepam,although different, but not stronger
So whats wrong with my answer?

I say there only good as a back up when you need extra help with anxiety. The problem that I found is that if you use to often it will raise your klonopin tolerance. So I'm tryin to steer away from using unless absulatly need it.