Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(1.5mg DOI tab)+(180mg MDMA) First time combo: Amazing synergy

aminophilous

Bluelighter
I just want to comment on a psychedelic trip I had on Saturday and Sunday that was unexpectedly amazing. Me and some friends had good reason to celebrate and took MDMA, but I had the foresight to pre-dose with some DOI:

T+0h 1.5mg DOI tab
T+3h 120mg 87% pure MDMA
T+5h 60mg 87% pure MDMA

As many of you will know, DOI is a mildly visual and euphoric amphetamine with psychedelic effects lasting for about 12 hours, plus another 24 hours of feeling euphoric and tweaked. What I didn't know is how well it combines with MDMA. I took the dosages described above and basically all the intense euphoria of the MDMA experience lasted for the duration of the DOI high, about two days. Also when I took the first 120mg of MDMA, it hit me in about 25 to 30 minutes, because I was already high on the DOI. Later in the night and the next day the experience was incredibly visual, and I finally understood what Sasha meant by a plus four. You know, telekinesis, time travel, all the good stuff. Basically I would close my eyes and enter the body of any human on earth at any time period, and I would see and live their lives through their eyes. This went on for an entire night I think. I tried to draw some of the visuals on paper with remarkable success considering I normally can't draw for shit. I felt like all the secrets of the universe were there for me. Two days later I'm still glowing and feel very emotional and very happy.

As always guys when mixing amphetamines, take care to control your body temperature, body fluids, and electrolytes. Take magnesium before, and slow-release 5-HTP after the experience. It was an amazingly strong experience, and could have been very taxing on the body if I hadn't done everything right.

OK lol it looks silly now but looked way more awesome back then. It's very hard to draw in that state.

DSC_0030.jpg

Weird, I have combined MDMA with DOC and I have found every time that the MDMA basically doesn't even work against the DOC. Although DOC on its own produces wonderful feelings throughout, especially in the second half. DOI is much more stimulating and unpleasant at times.

I haven't had DOC but I find that DOI can be very nice, if you don't take too much, because it's much more stimmy than psychedelic. Even 3mg is way too much for me. It combines well with other substances though and adds a very visual aspect to other psychedelics. Also I've had extremely powerful visuals with DOI and N2O. I like how with DOI there is absolutely no comedown for me, even though it belongs to the amphetamines.

Yeah 3mg is a lot of DOI. On the other hand, DOC is relaxing, and stimulating at the same time, but it's a comfortable stimulation, with a wonderful body high (can be MDMA-like for me). I've taken it up to 5mg, which was incredibly intense, but wonderful. My usual dosage is 3mg. I have tried DOB, DOC, DOI, and DOM, and DOC is my favorite by far... in fact it's tied for my favorite drug out of all drugs.

DOC also has no comedown, and the second half is like the most perfect state I can imagine, I wish I could feel like that all the time.

That's some very useful info, your wide experience of the DOx series is invaluable. I will be on the lookout for DOC. Thanks.

I hope you find it, it's wonderful stuff. The peak can be very dreamy and sedated. It reminds me of a cross between LSD and mescaline, but less stimulating. Then at the 8-10 hour mark, the second stage kicks in and there is a wonderful, amazing zen-like euphoria with plenty of energy. The amphetamine nature comes out but there is no overstimulation at all, just a very capable and active mind state and physical prowess, and greatly enhanced social drive and skills. I tend to write columinously, or talk for hours and hours. Also, if I choose to drink (sometimes I like to take it in the morning when there is a party or gathering at night), I can drink far, far more than usual with much more enjoyable effects, but only during the second stage.

Great, great stuff. Everyone I've given it to also really likes it.

Haha, I thought it signifies that you were having a peak experience.. ;)

Good to see the sketch, thanks for the report, next time moar!