• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

1,4-Butanediol Withdrawal

Just thought I'd give an update, j tried quiting few weeks back, I took pregabalin 150mg in the morning, and it works great but then I ended up taking bit of BDO because I still felt a little edgy, and ended taking pregabalin and BDO , I've stopped the pregabalin now and only on BDO. Not sure why I do this to my self, it's like I don't really want to quit BDO :( , boredom hits me hard and find my self taking BDO to enjoy everything in life, or is this a delusion thing ?
Probably is a little bit of negative thinking and fear of change.
You should be fine to go from BDO to pregabalin only for a couple days, then to nothing, maybe with a benzo to manage the anxiety, but don't get tangled up in benzos cos they're way worse than BDO.

I wasn't taking BDO daily for very long but I needed to quit, it made me feel awful when I didn't have some for just a couple of hours, really anxious.
The bright side is that the withdrawal was really manageable with just phenibut or etizolam. Pregabalin, gabapentin etc. would be even better.

Anyone have any idea how I can be off BDO permanent ?, What would you suggest for Lyrica term usage and dosage, I was planning to be on Lyrica 150-300mg everyday for weeks until I am completely off BDO and then taper of Lyrica , good idea ?