• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc 1,4- Butanediol experiences?

chicken hoagie

Bluelighter
looking into ordering some 1,4-butanediol but would like to hear from some bluelighters' experiences with this substance first.

What did you want to to know? Have you ever tried ghb\gbl as it's almost identical. If your new to it then I'd recommend a bit of research, they feel pretty good but it's very easy to start compulsively re-dosing and doesn't take long to fuck you up.

I'd warn against it personally. If you can't get real GHB, don't get anything at all. GBL and 1,4 B caused serious chemical burns to my throat, mouth and almost took my life to be honest.

For what the substance does, I absolutely loved it and was as mentally addicted to it as I've ever been to anything. The ability to put yourself to sleep for 4 hours is a powerful thing. Sex was 100x better and it is THE ONLY SUBSTANCE I have EVER done that has made my dick UNDOUBTEDLY bigger. I don't know why or how, but it 100% did.

That being said, like all drugs, they usually lose their magic with abuse, and this substance almost took my life. Care my friend

I'd warn against it personally. If you can't get real GHB, don't get anything at all. GBL and 1,4 B caused serious chemical burns to my throat, mouth and almost took my life to be honest.

For what the substance does, I absolutely loved it and was as mentally addicted to it as I've ever been to anything. The ability to put yourself to sleep for 4 hours is a powerful thing. Sex was 100x better and it is THE ONLY SUBSTANCE I have EVER done that has made my dick UNDOUBTEDLY bigger. I don't know why or how, but it 100% did.

That being said, like all drugs, they usually lose their magic with abuse, and this substance almost took my life. Care my friend
interesting...could you elaborate on how it almost took your life?

interesting...could you elaborate on how it almost took your life?

GHB / GBL has a dangerous point / thin line between putting yourself to sleep and not waking up, I'm sure I flirted with that line one too many times. That and with use of opiates is a recipe for disaster

gotch
GHB / GBL has a dangerous point / thin line between putting yourself to sleep and not waking up, I'm sure I flirted with that line one too many times. That and with use of opiates is a recipe for disaster
gotcha...were the chemical burns a sign for concern? did it seen to be causing permanent damage? do you think it would lead to ulcers? Or do you think this could be avoided if it was taken with a neutralizing agent like baking soda?

gotch
gotcha...were the chemical burns a sign for concern? did it seen to be causing permanent damage? do you think it would lead to ulcers? Or do you think this could be avoided if it was taken with a neutralizing agent like baking soda?
im also looking into this substance because of GHB's potential bodybuilding properties..so I would mainly be taking it in low doses. is it more stimulating in low doses? I'm aware that it does increase testosterone production..

im also looking into this substance because of GHB's potential bodybuilding properties..so I would mainly be taking it in low doses. is it more stimulating in low doses? I'm aware that it does increase testosterone production..

The burns went away after I stopped, It was strange I could like feel my insides burning, it's hard to describe. This was after a 3 month period of daily use of around 12-15 mL a day though. I lift as well and I know they're studies about it boosting growth hormone production, which is why it is widely used in the bodybuilding community. Yes I would say low doses were more stimulating, around 2 mL - 3 mL for me, eventually with tolerance I could take 6 mL and stay awake.

It's a very interesting substance because their isnt that many studies on if it is toxic or dangerous, most say it is harmless. Most say it's naturally occuring, I didn't even know it was so acidic.. if you do end up getting some I recommend putting them into gelatin capsules so it prevents any contact with mouth / throat, only your stomach. At the minimum make sure to mix it in a drink

The burns went away after I stopped, It was strange I could like feel my insides burning, it's hard to describe. This was after a 3 month period of daily use of around 12-15 mL a day though. I lift as well and I know they're studies about it boosting growth hormone production, which is why it is widely used in the bodybuilding community. Yes I would say low doses were more stimulating, around 2 mL - 3 mL for me, eventually with tolerance I could take 6 mL and stay awake.

It's a very interesting substance because their isnt that many studies on if it is toxic or dangerous, most say it is harmless. Most say it's naturally occuring, I didn't even know it was so acidic.. if you do end up getting some I recommend putting them into gelatin capsules so it prevents any contact with mouth / throat, only your stomach. At the minimum make sure to mix it in a drink
excellent. thank you for all of your input. On this note I may be looking to order some soon.

thats actually really interesting you noted it made your dick bigger hahaha. I'm guessing it was only while you were on it though? Or did it have semi-lasting effects on your size?

God man this makes me want to get some. I never tried GHB for a long time and always wanted to and ordered 200 grams of GHB last summer... well over the course of about a month I ended taking it most days and phenibut on the days off and it was rough coming off. The thing I love it the most for is sex, it's absolutely the greatest sex enhancer there is on the planet, it's crazy. If I could trust myself I'd do it just for sex and not any other time... unfortunately I put it in my pile of drugs to not let myself touch anymore. Sigh...

Sometimes I use it between testosterone cycles. There is practically no harm to the body. Some say it's bad for your heart but i didn't feel...but it is better not to be carried away by this if you do not understand what you are doing. If you want to get sports results buy steroids and other nutrition in in trusted stores... My doctor advice buy steroids on https://steroids-evolution.com

Last edited:
pure butanediol tastes awful but does not cause chemical burns

you can plug GHB and BDO actually if you don't like the taste

GHB just tastes like salt. I can't remember what BDO tastes like, it's been a long time.

ghb and gbl have a distinct smell, i like it. bdo is odorless and tastes kinda sweet whereas ghb tastes like salty soap.

Last edited: