• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction 1,4 BDO toxicity?

FlawedByDesign

Bluelighter
I?m trying to talk myself out of using this stuff as I just recently got clean from the usual opiates/benzos. I assume that since it will eat through plastic it must be pretty hard on one?s stomach, right? Worse than Phenibut? Was also wondering if it is actually bad for the kidneys/liver after a few uses as some reports on erowid suggest?

It tastes pretty nasty but otherwise it doesn't effect liver/kidneys, it's water soluble and is very rapidly & completely metabolized to GHB.

I went through a bit of the stuff and other than falling in the bathroom busting my jaw so remember to pee before bed. Or, this is a major reason I stopped is yeah.... i've used a lot of sleep meds but only BDO I was so out cold Id wake with wet sheets. Eventually I could use it as a sleep aid but after tolerance set in it would mess up my stomach so bad I'd dry heave all the next day and stomach pain. I did dilute it but eventually my stomach just hurt even then i just kinda plowed through what was left and was glad when it was gone. But yeah dilute it it helps (till you need like >7ml just to nap)

I had a summer where I had a couple gallons of the shit and didn't feel any organ pain, don't know the science about it though.

If it has impurities they could be dangerous, I always got 99% (if I recall)

I went through a bit of the stuff and other than falling in the bathroom busting my jaw so remember to pee before bed. Or, this is a major reason I stopped is yeah.... i've used a lot of sleep meds but only BDO I was so out cold Id wake with wet sheets. Eventually I could use it as a sleep aid but after tolerance set in it would mess up my stomach so bad I'd dry heave all the next day and stomach pain. I did dilute it but eventually my stomach just hurt even then i just kinda plowed through what was left and was glad when it was gone. But yeah dilute it it helps (till you need like >7ml just to nap)

Dude I fucking dosed and my head slammed into the keyboard at a public library and my people had to drag me out like a corpse, full crime scene situation.

Yeah it can put you out cold.

1,4B is less damaging than GBL, thats about all I know in terms of harm. I really dislike GBL, but has one upside that being it doesnt freeze at room temp.