• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

0.1mg From Every Drug In the World

Funny thread is funny, I'd do that with acid, I'm still planning to take a suicidal dose in a field some day, trip out for a fortnight and never be the same again, the most I ever done was 8 blotters at once and that was intense already.

Had two friends who downed a whole bottle between the two of them at Creamfields a few years back, that cid was strong, I did a drop of it and it was as intense as four or five average blotters, they had like a hundred doses there. They managed to get home like a week after the festival was over, they were really never normal anyway but after that they didn't make any sense at all.

I don't understand why people want to do higher doses of LSD that end up lasting forever, that wouldn't be enjoyable in my opinion as much as I love LSD I am happy with the duration and knowing that no matter how strong it gets after a sleep everything will be back to normal.

0.1mg of LSD = 100ug... right... I think? Nowt of nowt then. Combine it with almost any of the other potent-end psyches that would be involved and it would probably be too much fun even for me. And then there's the death-thru-pleasure from all the uberpotent opiate analogues... mixed blessing <3:|<3

(Still a classic of the stoned-off-your-tits "What If..." archive though :D)

I ll rephrase the question.

What if you took 1/10th (one tenth) of the normal dose of 100 of the most popular drugs in the market. Would you get high? And what drugs would you choose?

Heres my list so far:

I think 1/10th of a full dose from all of those will get you pretty high:
gbl, amt, mdma, cocaine, heroine, ketamine, lsd, magic mushrooms, salvia, amphetamines, crack, meth, peyote, ayahuaska, datura, dmt, THC, 2CD, etizolam, PCP

Am I forgetting anything?

Last edited:
Heres my list so far:

I think 1/10th of a dose from all of those will get you pretty high:
gbl, amt, mdma, cocaine, heroine, ketamine, lsd, magic mushrooms, salvia, amphetamines, crack, meth, peyote, ayahuaska, datura, dmt, THC, 2CD, etizolam, PCP

Sounds good haha, report back!

sounds like the most pointless thing ever, sub active doses of most drugs, active doses of a few psychedelics and possible lethal doses of some fentanyl analogues. i really have no idea why this could be appealing :D

^ Hear, hear. A very pointless and possibly very dangerous practice.
1. Some of the drugs wouldn't be active orally.
2. Some of the drugs wouldn't be active at such small doses.
3. With some of the drugs, the active dose would be in µg and you'd end up having a rather fucked up, intense trip or die.

FUN FUN FUN! =D

Now if you were to combine an entire class of drugs that mite be a differnet ball game..

Having a mix of say MDMA + 25 analogues that are similar.. at a doubke strength dose may have soem insane synergistic effects surely.

Now if you were to combine an entire class of drugs that mite be a differnet ball game..

Having a mix of say MDMA + 25 analogues that are similar.. at a doubke strength dose may have soem insane synergistic effects surely.

IIRC, several MDMA analogues have a property of being MAO inhibitors, so one of the synergistic effects might be death by serotonin syndrome. If you look at how many toxicology studies it takes to figure out the interaction between a few drugs, imagine raising that to the power of 25, that's how hard it would be to figure out which 25 to take! You would need to spend a lifetime trying out as many drugs as you could before you did this which might be agreeable to some.

Maybe it would feel like the amazing feeling you get from eating a load of nutmeg :D

haha great idea.

With the stated dosage, there wouldn't be enough hormones released to experience any real euphoria, rushes, or typical effects. I'd imagine it would create a lot of disorientation and a pounding headache

What the deuce? For a second there, I thought I was in the Lounge..

EDIT: Christ, this thread was created in 2010!