• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ 😃 LAVA Chit-Chat Thread! 🤪

heart2.gif

Though I know you have your moral qualms with applied mathematicians, BA...

Haha...but seriously, the only thing I have against applied math is that I never was any good at it :D

Mostly because of my computer handicaps.

Haha...but seriously, the only thing I have against applied math is that I never was any good at it :D

Mostly because of my computer handicaps.

Dum_PCs.jpg

Put it next to your toilet!

NSFW:

Use the pages as toilet paper!

Oh Shi- RR is going not going to be happy with this! I can see it now...(She'll use the :| smiley.)

Last edited:
Use the first book's pages as toilet paper, and read this:

188119511.jpg

A little outdated but same shit.

And, yes, you're right, RL. :|

Alright fine, if you're going the UNIX development route on Mac OS X, then it's not as bad :) The Ruby on Rails stuff for 10.5 Leopard I've seen is slick. Still I wouldn't touch a Mac with a ten foot poll for high-performance computations.

Just have fun having any more money left over to buy the book after buying the mac!

I love having money left over for personal vices.

I am a PC <3

I have a job interview this coming week and I am scared. I get to go buy new dress clothes tomorrow!

I totally didn't see 'clothes' after 'dress'. :eek:

Nah, got that taken care of this weekend! I'll totally be ready for Homecoming! I hope I look nice. It's black and does not leave too much to the imagination 8o

And thanks aep!

AFTER THE DANCE!!

I'm thinking about losing my virginity that night. My date's a total stud and he said he'd give me vodka and cranberry at the afterparty. And the last time I had that I got really horny. But then again, I feel like I am obligated to wait until prom. Ahh drama!

I have a job interview this coming week and I am scared. I get to go buy new dress clothes tomorrow!

Buying dress clothes...and further, being subjected to wearing them too...is something I don't wish on even my worst of enemies.