⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

You talking about the immediate post-injection stinging all over the fucking place, including lungs causing coughing fits? Dunno what it is in a typical tren solution, but something in there causes this horrid reaction when it gets into your blood stream. I used to get it sooooo fkn often when pinning calves...around 10 seconds after removing the needle, my face, backs of hands, scalp, and inside mouth start burning, and my chest feels like someone just punched me. Shit sucks.

Yep! Thats exactly what im talking about! Shit hit me like a mack truck the other day
It hasnt happened in a few years either

Do you aspirate the syringe before you push the plunger in? Presuming you do aspirate and therefore know you haven't parked inside a blood vessel, I think it's just bad luck having passed THROUGH a vessel on the way in, and then when you withdraw the needle a small amount of solution follows the tip back 'up' the hole, some of which makes it into the vessel you went through.

But again, I have no idea what it is in a Tren solution that causes this. One of the solvents I presume.

Tren itself causes something similar to an asthma response. That's why even without the tren cough you still have shit cardio lol. Asthma meds work for me like clen and ephedrine. Some report great success with Singulair.

Do you aspirate the syringe before you push the plunger in? Presuming you do aspirate and therefore know you haven't parked inside a blood vessel, I think it's just bad luck having passed THROUGH a vessel on the way in, and then when you withdraw the needle a small amount of solution follows the tip back 'up' the hole, some of which makes it into the vessel you went through.

But again, I have no idea what it is in a Tren solution that causes this. One of the solvents I presume.

Yeah i do all that...unfortunately ive been using gear for close to 13 years now and im not old enough to warrant having that much experience

And like i said the crazy thing is this hasnt even happened to me in years..im talking maybe 5..and i use tren in every cycle

Yo Yo Yo!! Howdy comrades! Been going AWOL as of late with school and trying to secure a desirable little side job.

Yo Yo Yo!! Howdy comrades! Been going AWOL as of late with school and trying to secure a desirable little side job.

Stripper sounds like a good Id i bet they would love to touch you awesome veins
Welcome back man hope youre doing great

Wait..... did someone say veins?

legvein_zpsjhccjk5k.jpg

Just the unfortunate results of working my shit hard every night. Someone has to pay my Cell Tech addiction and it's usually me.

lol @ celltech
you have the genetics of a champion
i normally dont blame things on that but if youre white and look like that with no gear youre very special

I swear it's the Flintstone Vitamins I use to take. I took like 4-5 gummies everyday for 10-12 years.

I'm really struggling to read between the lines/decipher what you just said Grym, lol

resized_ronnie-coleman-meme-generator-natural-strength-u-mad-fef1cc.jpg

That's all I gotta say....

On a serious note I'm not on anything. Just a little leaner than usual. Oh yeah forgot to mention I'm a week into my own devised guide for nutritional ketosis. Strangely from all the years of doing aggressive carb cycling protocols with inclusions of zero carb days, I don't really have much difficulty with maintaining negligible carb intake. I might eat a bit of fruit here and there for the quick energy, but I don't believe a little fructose is going to have any real offering.

It may antagonize the free fatty oxidation activities from the "plausible" induction of my FAS enzyme, but who knows. All I can say is that my skin feels like canvas that was pulled tight over my skeleton. And I tend to have dry skin more often....?

Last edited:
If im around moving around doing things being on a no carb diet is easy for me
its when i have a bunch of time on my hands it gets hard just sitting around

I tend to eat a lot of vegetables and they're negligible on energy provision in terms of having any quantity of saccharides to concern yourself with. I belief celery is one of those negative calorie foods if I'm not mistaken, but unfortunately celery is an abomination unless you skewer it's healthy front with a harpoon of peanut butter.

Also... some veggies like pumpkin and squash contain a lot of moisture and thus appear to have more food in quantity. They'll come in handy when you need to overcome the psychological back scratch of glycogen depletion.

Thats good to know I made a thread about that but i dont think you responded
I have these moments of weakness where i feel like im going crazy and i break down and get a pizza, happens once or twice a week
Normally i wouldnt care but im not in the kind of shape i want to be at the moment i have a little ways to go first before i start taking in cheat meals

What kind of pumpkin or squash products do you suggest? Or just eat them flat out? I have no idea where to get pumpkin from i dont recall ever seeing it in a store

Thats good to know I made a thread about that but i dont think you responded
I have these moments of weakness where i feel like im going crazy and i break down and get a pizza, happens once or twice a week
Normally i wouldnt care but im not in the kind of shape i want to be at the moment i have a little ways to go first before i start taking in cheat meals

What kind of pumpkin or squash products do you suggest? Or just eat them flat out? I have no idea where to get pumpkin from i dont recall ever seeing it in a store

On the topic of specific fresh produce you'd have to gather up a little bit of investigative reports and try to find the epicenter around your block where a cataclysmic abyss is presently spewing culturally hedonistic qualms and politically biased objections. Once you are there then you glance around to observe the environment. If you happen to see either

A. A woman in pajamas with a Gucci purse, but it's fake.
B. A radicalized nonconforming conformists who may jail house preach to you about your carbon impact on the environment, yet he feels it's his right to drive completely inebriated every second of his life.
C. A MIlF and/or you thought was a MILF, but then did a half turn only to grace you with some 5:00 shadow and a massive Adam's apple... yet it's only 10:30 a.m.....
D. All of the above.

If you answered to any of those then you found Trader Joe's!! Just go to any progressive/post-modern/apathetic section of your town and you should find one or a satisfying alternative like.... Whole Foods.

I also have a brother that farms out in Virginia and will give me a home boy hook up type deal on whatever he has leftover from produce. Squash usually isn't too difficult to find if you can make your way into a Hispanic section of town. They always have the gnarly hot sauces and I get a sense of amusement when I'm standing in the middle of a market surrounded by others who are 16''+ shorter than me. They call me "Gringo." :)

lolol dude youre a trip
so you just eat these things straight up and that helps you get by?

Ive been doing a little better eating sun flower seeds and trail mix with chocolate on it, but like i said earlier now just isnt the time for it when it comes to my goals. I had no idea how fat i really was when i came home from prison, its been along road

lolol dude youre a trip
so you just eat these things straight up and that helps you get by?

Ive been doing a little better eating sun flower seeds and trail mix with chocolate on it, but like i said earlier now just isnt the time for it when it comes to my goals. I had no idea how fat i really was when i came home from prison, its been along road

Haha oh shit. I forgot I wrote that.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the crew out there! Be safe on the holidays.

Last edited: