⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

I thought these forums were for discussion, not cunts with bad attitudes being abusive to folk who have asked genuine questions.

this thread has put me off asking anything as I know nothing about steroids.

The aggro in the steroids section of bluelight is hilarious................totally stereotypical images of short, muscley, aggressive men with red faces conjured up .......who have the inability to be civilized to one another.

I'm 6'0 and I run Anastrozole so no red face. Come at me, bro.

I wish people would realize how complex it is to run a cycle. You just don't run a cycle and suddenly get ripped. There are so many variables with steroids it's mind boggling but I find it fascinating, amazing, and it's become a passion of mine. Bodybuilding and steroids aren't a fucking hobby, it's a lifestyle and you have to choose if you are all in or to fold.

Because if you're using steroids to get a "Beach body" and finally get abs for once in your life, that is fucking pathetic.

Roids are upgrading your lifting hobby to a second full-time job. Ready for roids? Have some great natty progress and I'm more than sure the "assholes" on this side of bluelight will stick up for you. The thing you're not ready for, is the fact that steroids are going to greatly reduce your will-power to work out as a natural.

The other sections of bluelight, are discussing psychoactive DRUGS. You don't have to inject coke/meth/heroin for 3 weeks to finally get results. Steroids aren't about feeling good and then feeling like shit the next day. Steroids are a commitment that, if you're not willing to make 110%, you're wasting not only your own time, but you're going to end up in a much worse situation after your cycle is over. Trust me, I've seen plenty of gyno-ridden, fat, depressed, ex-juicers that are lifting half as much as I did natty.

In real life, I had plenty of drug addicts wanting to go on cycle with me before I finally iced them out of my life for good. Like Voxide said, junkies want an easy way out. That is the junkie mentality. If you don't HAVE a junkie mentality, then you won't have any problems doing it the hard way like everyone else that has tasted real success.

Chances are: The better you perform as a natural, the better you will be on hormones. So do you consider yourself the best natural in the gym?

For me, being on cycle is like finally acknowledging fitness and health as my home. It feels good and I wouldn't do a thing to betray it. If you can prove you're ready to make the next step, then it's without a doubt that you'll get help.

Last edited:
Right. The Japanese doctor with 3 kids is totally equal to an American meth addict who robs and steals to feed an addiction. Yeah. Totally equal life bro. I hope you're not as dumb as you sound with that pathetic socio-idealistic view on society. Fact: There are people in this world who belong in gutter, and there are people in this world who should be exterminated for the good of society and the gene pool as a whole. Use more emotional appeals. I don't care. No amount of sociology knowledge that you have is going to convince me that certain human beings are not inherently superior to others.

Guido acknowledges the fact that quitting dope only set him back to the standards of an average human being. He doesn't claim to be strong because he beat an addiction and then ride a high horse because he lives his life the way he's supposed to. Let me guess, you're one of those people who believes quitting drugs is an accomplishment? And that getting intoxicated is a natural drive? At least he stopped heroin before getting on steroids, unlike you. You take AAS advice from your fucking dealer. You think any experienced bodybuilder is going to take you seriously? Jesus Christ, steroids are maybe 2% of this entire thing. Please don't claim there is any bias going on toward members of this forum. You think I'm here to impress anyone? Give me a break. I've informed more than a fair share of people, and if I can educate just one young kid who is planning to get on Test to drink a gallon of milk per day and lift his balls off while doing SS instead, it will be worth flaming all the pathetic garbage in the process. If not, he'll always remember that one guy on Bluelight who called him a fucking idiotic oaf.

Stop taking every insult to heart. Try to understand the basis of it instead. I mean, for fucks' sake dude, you're taking steroids and you don't even know what complex carbs are. You really see nothing wrong with that shit? A 10th grader who finished a rudimentary nutrition course could tell me what a complex carb is. You don't take steroids because you have passion for the bodybuilding lifestyle. You take them because without them, you would be a zombie.

I answered your original questions in a more than lengthy response. Stop trying to run a Freudian psycho-evaluation on me. When you decide to grow a pair of balls and get on a diet with a real routine, I will be more than happy to give you advice.

As for that last part of your post, I don't think I have ever used any of those words in a completely serious, non-facetious tone. Not even in real life.

Yes, i do believe Their lifes are equal. Everyone is born equal, but nobody gets equal opportunities, And it is those Opportunities in life that shape us. So No the meth addicts Actions are no where equal to the Japanese doctors, But if you put eachother in the others shoes, and different outcomes would occur.
Which is why i think its absurd that you think your a better life form because you had a better life than most, or you had better opportunities than the rest. Also, your Assumptions need to be kept to your self as well, because this is a message board afterall, and reading what is wrote, isnt knowing whats real. Atleast understand that your assumptions are just that, Assumptions.

i dont believe any anything you stated, Although I sometimes do feel. Im currently in recovery, which is a LIFE LONG thing. Which the only thing i can accomplish is another day of sobriety. Yeah i was ignorant at first, started a cycle of test while still on the junk, But quit halfway through, due to opportunities and a very poor life decision. That landed me in a position where i could either jail or treatment.

right then i decided to chose treatment, but this time I actually WANTED recovery. So yeah ive cleaned up my shit, Yeah i eat a fuckload more than what i did, And NO im not relapsing despite all the bullshit i still have to deal with, and NO i don't blame anyone for my "Miserable Existance"

What i do believe is there is No stupid questions (after all if nobody asked, nobody would know)

We are all Born Equal, but our future is shaped

Assumptions make an ASS out of U and ME

And just because you think you know someone (whether you pickup bits from post you've read, or listen to what someone says) doesnt mean you do.

In all honesty, I enjoy your posts, I like brutal honesty, its usually the best form of honesty. But your Ego, and your otherworldly beliefs of being better than doesn't fit right. Especially when it gets int he way of the true goal of this Forum, which is of course???? HR!!!!

Now, i didn't need to say any of this, I don't like people knowing anything about me. But your assumptions have voiced me to say my OPINIONS (a word most people seem to forget) and stated facts about myself.

yes i was ignorant, Now im eager to learn. Sorry I didnt know the definition of complex carbs, or all the foods that contain them (as i am obviously eating some of them) Rather looking for the BEST of the BEST of these CC's (for short)

And finally, I dont take any insult to heart. My life has been going on the up and up, and steroids (mainly just Test) is only a fraction of that I agree. But if you took the Same amount of time that you do to insult, study, and flame (Us) as you did to push out neutral, more helpful advice, People might actually look up to you, rather than turn into keyboard warriors to battle the SD forum god.

the anti-gaybashing was meant for everyone. Because its unnecessary to misuse derogatory terms liek that, for the sake of offending.

Feel me?

I came in here just to say "pump dat weight" and all.

I'm going for an 8.6 mile walk today!!! :D

8.6 miles. When you said that I could feel my calves getting pumped lol.

8.6 miles. When you said that I could feel my calves getting pumped lol.

=D

It was a lot of fun, and I got a shit ton of beautiful pictures within Los Angeles, California and I can't wait to post them all to a thread in Bluelight. %)

Has clen ever slowed down strength gains for anyone?

Not for me. I'm sure at high dosages it will slow down strength gains or if it's taken without an anabolic it will slow down strength gains.

Just ordered some Helios. It's injectable Clenbuterol and Yohimbine and is for spot reduction of fat. It's supposed to be excellent for losing fat but it's only effective if you have a low body fat percentage to begin with that is in the single digits. Using it with a body fat percentage over 10% will result in uneven fat loss and loose skin, making you look like shit.

I'm going to see how it works and if it does I will get more.

In two weeks I am going to need to brew up some more Tren Ace and next week I need to order some more gear... I didn't have enough cash to do it this week. I need to get some Test E, some Equipoise, and some Winstrol.

How do your guys gains come on cycle? Do they peak midway through? I'm up 14 pounds 3 weeks in, wondering if I will keep gaining at this rate? Barely put on any fat, still got a visible 4 pack

How do your guys gains come on cycle? Do they peak midway through? I'm up 14 pounds 3 weeks in, wondering if I will keep gaining at this rate? Barely put on any fat, still got a visible 4 pack

It depends on what you are running. What you running lol?

Haha your not going to like this but here's my cycle:

Halodrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
Ostarine 0/0/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
D-plex 0/0/0/100/100/100

Before you guys rip on me for not running a test base, let me agree it would have been better. I chose to run my cycle without due to my fear of hairloss, I have an ugly ass head and can't lose any hair. Wanted a cycle which I could terminate quickly if sides became a problem. And yes I could have run test propionate but painful injections eod doesn't do it for me. My next cycle will definitely incorporate testosterone enthanate.

Haha your not going to like this but here's my cycle:

Halodrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
Ostarine 0/0/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
D-plex 0/0/0/100/100/100

Before you guys rip on me for not running a test base, let me agree it would have been better. I chose to run my cycle without due to my fear of hairloss, I have an ugly ass head and can't lose any hair. Wanted a cycle which I could terminate quickly if sides became a problem. And yes I could have run test propionate but painful injections eod doesn't do it for me. My next cycle will definitely incorporate testosterone enthanate.

About six weeks in you will stop seeing gains from the Halodrol. The D-Plex is fucking garbage, not worth it at all to run. The Ostarine you will keep seeing slow and steady gains. I like running 25mg of the stuff, it really gives the muscles a nice hardness, ups the strength and helps with fat loss. It's a poor mans Anavar in a way. It probably causes fucking dick cancer but whatever, I love the stuff.

If you were worried about hair loss you shouldn't of ran Halodrol or ANY steroid for that matter. That's no fucking excuse to not run Testosterone. If you were super worried you could of ran a DHT blocker alongside the Testosterone and it will prevent hair loss.

Painful Test P injections? If you are getting quality gear there shouldn't be any pain at all. If you don't like big needles you can actually inject with an insulin syringe, I do so with all my injectables. It takes 5 minutes to draw up 100 units but it makes for a comfortable and smooth injection.

I commend anyone that does heavy compounds in the gym from now on. Far too few people lifting actual weight in my gym.

Last edited:
Starting tomorrow I will be wearing this shirt with the sleeves cut off during my lifts.

george_w_bush_2012_tshirt-p235509289123495145zvq1g_400.jpg