• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

The best solution for rectal rehydration is 0.9% normal saline. This can be safely created using sea salt (3.5% saline) with drinking water (0% saline) by combining 3 parts drinking water to 1 part sea water.
^^said Google, so maybe there is something in it. Maybe you could try and report back??

Go online to order yourself a Lube Launcher. The trick is to get the product to your Prostate. It's a Gland. You will feel it instantly.
Just no.

I've booty bumped phenethylamines in capsules, pills, dissolved in water, you don't feel it instantly. If you did it right, it doesn't burn at all.

How deep you should insert your gelcap or syringe to squirt your drugs depends a little bit on which drug and whether you want to avoid first pass metabolism by the liver.

The higher end of the colon will transfer drugs into the portal vein system which in turn drains into the hepatic system and liver.

The lower end of the colon transfers drugs to the iliac vein system part of which drains directly into the femoral vein, bypassing the first pass metabolism.

The first pass metabolism (if hepatic) will reduce the bioavailability of your plugged drug (eg valium).

Some drugs are pro-drugs that actually need to be metabolised by the liver because it is the metabolite that is psychoactive (codeine —>morphine)
How long are your fingers?

The colon doesn't start until a good, seven or eight inches inside the anal sphincter. You don't want it in the colon at all. You want it in the rectum.

There is actually a sphincter that separates the rectum and the colon at the rectosigmoid junction.

How do I ago about getting the lower end to absorb the liquid and not the higher end? What would be classified as the lower end? The sigmoid /descending colon

Also plugging ketamine I had literally no effect at all what did I do wrong?
You are not getting it into your colon at all.

You are putting it in your rectum. Big difference.

I’ve looked for an answer, but can’t seem to find one. Is it preferable to use saline to plug as opposed to regular water? Does it matter?
You're talking about a half a teaspoon 2 and 1/2 mL. Maybe a teaspoon 5 ml. Unless you're plugging multiple times a day, it's not an issue.

Another plugging question: does the substance have to be water soluble so that administering it rectally would work?
Yes, unless you have other rectal safe solvents available.

For instance, diazepam is insoluble in water, so the rectal diazepam gel used to treat seizures is made with propylene glycol and 10% ethanol, or else it would take forever to absorb if at all.

The best solution for rectal rehydration is 0.9% normal saline. This can be safely created using sea salt (3.5% saline) with drinking water (0% saline) by combining 3 parts drinking water to 1 part sea water.
^^said Google, so maybe there is something in it. Maybe you could try and report back??
I have morphine sulfate oral solution, so already liquid. Would rectal admin increase bioavail? Thanks.

With the way politics has gone I’m guessing this method is more popular than ever. I never saw the risk reward benefit to it
Risk - reward is almost always worth it for those who would chose I.V or I.M route instead, in other case it can be either way.

With the way politics has gone I’m guessing this method is more popular than ever. I never saw the risk reward benefit to it

I'm unsure politics has much to do with rectal bio availability, and at 99% or so it's great risk-reward for anyone who is, as mentioned, looking for an alternative to other, riskier, methods of using (IV and IM).

Is it healthy, to take drugs rectally every day? Undoubtedly not, especially caustic ones like stimulants. But in the grand scheme of things I met a dealer recently who is trying (and I say trying) to be an IV user who is basically blind. He's already fucked his arms in 6 months.

He would do better to plug his drugs, if that's his alternative.

If someone smokes or takes something orally then no, the risk reward is low.

If your ever using alone, protect yourself with a spotter. Our operators will ask you for your exact location, type of substance that is planned to be used, and how your taking your supply. If during the course of the call if you stop responding, we will get you help either through your predetermined responder or by notifying your local emergency services. Call 1-800-972-0590 for stigma free spotting 24 hours a day.

Here is the guide from our Discord, written by @saybecks

Materials Needed
  • an oral syringe (preferably 5 mL or smaller), can be bought at a pharmacy or from 1-800-petmeds (do NOT use sharps!)
  • a bottlecap to mix your solution in

How to Boof
  1. Using a mg (that's 0.001 g) scale, measure out how much you want to intake.
  2. Dissolve your substance in 1.5-4 mL of water or other solvent (propylene glycol, for example, dissolves etizolam) in a bottle cap.
  3. Draw your solution up into your oral syringe.
  4. Lay down in the recovery position (see picture below), with your dominant hand up and holding your syringe. Using your pointer and thumb, hold the syringe about one inch away from the hole that the solution will come out of.
  5. Insert the syringe until you feel your fingers touching your skin (no more than 1 inch deep) and slowly push your solution in. You should be able to feel the solution, but if you feel it dribbling out slowly go a bit deeper until you no longer feel it coming out.
  6. Wait a few seconds before getting up. If you felt the liquid, but didn't feel it come out, then you did it correctly! Congratulations!
How to Boof

Safety Information and Fun Facts
  • Always check rectal dosing information if this is your first time boofing your substance of choice. Sometimes boofing is much more bioavailable than other ROAs (but sometimes it is not at all a viable method due to low bioavailability—usually water solubility is a good predictor of bioavailability). Start small!
  • Do not boof anything that is extremely basic or acidic (e.g. phenibut HCl is NOT boofable).
  • Sanitize your oral syringe post-administration.
  • If you don't feel effects right away, that is okay! Wait at least 30-45 minutes before determining you need to do more.
  • The reason you don't want to go more than one inch deep is because anything past about an inch will be transported to the hepatic system, where it will likely be metabolized first.
(written by Becks)

Here is the guide from our Discord, written by @saybecks

Materials Needed
  • an oral syringe (preferably 5 mL or smaller), can be bought at a pharmacy or from 1-800-petmeds (do NOT use sharps!)
  • a bottlecap to mix your solution in

How to Boof
  1. Using a mg (that's 0.001 g) scale, measure out how much you want to intake.
  2. Dissolve your substance in 1.5-4 mL of water or other solvent (propylene glycol, for example, dissolves etizolam) in a bottle cap.
  3. Draw your solution up into your oral syringe.
  4. Lay down in the recovery position (see picture below), with your dominant hand up and holding your syringe. Using your pointer and thumb, hold the syringe about one inch away from the hole that the solution will come out of.
  5. Insert the syringe until you feel your fingers touching your skin (no more than 1 inch deep) and slowly push your solution in. You should be able to feel the solution, but if you feel it dribbling out slowly go a bit deeper until you no longer feel it coming out.
  6. Wait a few seconds before getting up. If you felt the liquid, but didn't feel it come out, then you did it correctly! Congratulations!
How to Boof

Safety Information and Fun Facts
  • Always check rectal dosing information if this is your first time boofing your substance of choice. Sometimes boofing is much more bioavailable than other ROAs (but sometimes it is not at all a viable method due to low bioavailability—usually water solubility is a good predictor of bioavailability). Start small!
  • Do not boof anything that is extremely basic or acidic (e.g. phenibut HCl is NOT boofable).
  • Sanitize your oral syringe post-administration.
  • If you don't feel effects right away, that is okay! Wait at least 30-45 minutes before determining you need to do more.
  • The reason you don't want to go more than one inch deep is because anything past about an inch will be transported to the hepatic system, where it will likely be metabolized first.
(written by Becks)
Lol love the pic

Wasted a fucking bag of H trying to do this. I've heard that the trick is to not go too far up otherwise it gets lost in the nether regions. I was pissed off man, plus trying to hold it in like a kid about to shit his pants. I couldn't smoke it and recently had a bad OD with some dodgy synthetic opioid cut.

But(t) seriously I think it needs to get to the nerve endings that are quite far down, near enough to the actual asshole itself you know? I'm not trying any time soon - not got anything against it, just staying off the H.

Plugging dilaudid?

Ok, before I start I want you all to know that I've tried to UTFSE, because I KNOW there are threads on this, I'm just too stupid to find them. Anyway, I've been given a script for 2mg Dilaudid for chronic pain. I understand these pills are crushed and fired a lot, I'm not real big on putting a needle in my arm, so my question is what's it like plugging about 6 mg? My tolerance has gotten so high I'm willing to do damn near anything to kill my pain, plus the buzz is just another perk. ;P Any info's much appreciated. - Jebus.
Should work fine. Remember the bioavailability is close to injection so be careful with the dosing.

Wasted a fucking bag of H trying to do this. I've heard that the trick is to not go too far up otherwise it gets lost in the nether regions. I was pissed off man, plus trying to hold it in like a kid about to shit his pants. I couldn't smoke it and recently had a bad OD with some dodgy synthetic opioid cut.

But(t) seriously I think it needs to get to the nerve endings that are quite far down, near enough to the actual asshole itself you know? I'm not trying any time soon - not got anything against it, just staying off the H.
Sounds like bunk if a whole gram did nothing, technique or not.

I wanted to give plugging another chance, since I wasn't sure I did it right last night (my first time) and, from what everyone said, plugging should have really sent that shit straight to my brain (har har).

So I crushed up 3 dillies, put in in a VERY SMALL amount of water (3ml), heated it up and fully dissolved the dope. I was using one the "baby feeding" eye droppers, with a giant squeeze bulb at the end... I used it to suck up all the fun juice, laid down and squirted it all up my pirate hole.

But see, once again I had trouble with my plugging device. Just turning it around let some of it leak out the tip, and by the time I had assumed the position, more than few drops had spilled (and there wasn't a whole lot of liquid in there to begin with). After plugging and squeezing, I pulled it out and, like yesterday, a whole bunch of liquid came out with it and dripped down my happy crack.

I don't know how much was lost, but it seemed like a lot. In fact, I wasn't sure at that point how many dillies I really even plugged - maybe 1 and a half?

So I snorted a couple as a chaser.

But wait, there's more!

When I went to the drug store I bought two items for plugging, one was very friendly looking (the one with the squeeze bulb at the end) and the other looked a little more serious - basically, an oversized hypodermic needle with no needle. Admitedly, I opted to use the more "gentle" device, but after reading more on here, it seemed like the syringe was probably more efficient.

Of course, I had to find out.

I crushed up another two dillies, made a soution and sucked that up into the "butt needle." I shoved that little puppy home and pushed down the syringe... MUCH BETTER! I could tell the solution squirted with WAY more pressure, right where it was supposed to go... and when I removed it, not a drop spilled.

The result?

Finally, after a week of messing with all these pills, I feel pretty decent. On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the feeling I had with a morphine drip in the hospital the first time I had a kidney stone), I'd say I'm at a good 6.5 or 7.

All feels good with the world, and the back pain has gone down a fair bit (I still feel some pain, but on the other and right now I just don't care).

It may also have helped that I have not had a single thing to eat or drink today - not even a glass of water.

I'm glad I learned about the whole plugging thing on here - if it had just come down to eating more pills, I probably would have give up. That just doesn't do it for me!

Silent: Yes, from what everyone tells me, dillies are very strong - on the other hand, I seem to have a very high natural tolerance for opiates. Right now, I have plugged probably 4 and snorted 2 - and I am far from tripping balls. I just feel... good.

Anway, I don't want to overdo it, trust me - but it seems like it would take a hell of a lot for me to overdo it.

I've been buzzing now for about 45 mins... I'll report back later and let everyone know how it went.
Just feeling good is all opiates ever do.

Alright so i have tested plugging several times with unremarkable results. I take 1mg 3x daily and for my 3rd dose of the day i decided to just use 0.75 mg of suboxone with 1.5ml of grey goose vodka (my ass will only drink the good stuff). And to be honest, it hurt, was it unbearable? No. But it was enough that i said to myself i want this to be over now. What proceeded was interesting. I started feeling really strange within 5 minutes, i thought i was starting to feel a good little opiate buzz coming on but it was very different. Within 15 minutes i was starting to feel nauseated and after 20 minutes i was laying down and closing my eyes to feel better. This lasted for about 30 minutes until i was able to sit upright and feel ok. It has been 1 hour and i now feel like 85% normal with what i think is a decent opiate buzz but with i twinge of nausea.

This was very strange for me, i have taken suboxone COUNTLESS times and i have NEVER felt a reaction like this. Never. I am unsure if it was the suboxone or the alcohol or the combo but i can tell you that i didn't like it.

Perform at your own risk but i wouldn't mind someone else doing it to confirm or to question my experience.
Sounds like too much of any opiate. Lying down to reduce nausea is typical