• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

I've tried it, snorted and I did not find it that much different from regular speed. It was a warmer, more natural feeling and I couldn't sleep for the next 24 hours. I don't get what all the hype is about.

However, I am becoming ill now, so it did destroy my immune system. Yay!

Okay, so I've smoked meth for the first time and my throat now hurts. It feels as if it's either really dry or slightly burnt. What could've caused this? Heating too much? Inhaling too fast? (Drinking works for only one second or so)

Okay, so I've smoked meth for the first time and my throat now hurts. It feels as if it's either really dry or slightly burnt. What could've caused this? Heating too much? Inhaling too fast? (Drinking works for only one second or so)

Quite likely to be not hydrating yourself enough. Meth reduces saliva production and tends to dehydrate you in general. Add to this inhaling the chemical's vapor and it's pretty easy to irritate your throat. Try drinking water, juice, etc on the regular next time (if you didn't this time).

Whenever I'm smoking it and I forget to drink enough fluids I always end up with a sore throat for a few days afterwards.

^^

Yeah I'm grateful meth has invaded the north east US like it has in other parts of the country. That's all we need.. a heroin and a meth epidemic. :\
I'm in the NE and while I don't use meth, or any drugs, meth is here, and there is a demand for it but I think that there's more of a demand for opiates and cocaine.

Meth was all over here in the 70s, 80s, 90s, and very early 00s, and same with PCP; but I think there's just always been a demand for coke and heroin over both meth and PCP; but basically in the NE you can hypothetically find any drug you want.

Trust me, you wouldn't be jealous of being able to get unlimited amounts of meth if you lived in the american southwest and fucking grew up with a bunch of tweakers. Stick with your addies at least they're not so fucking neurotoxic.
True, adderall/dexedrine are not neurotoxic and you can control the dosage with them. I never used meth since 5-15mg of dexedrine or adderall was enough, and I would fall asleep on it but I was prescribed it for ADD and haven't taken it for more than a decade. I took it orally as prescribed, ate food while on it, stayed hydrated, and I never snorted it, IV'd it, plugged it, or vaporized it like people do.

Ive heard of shake n bake being made by a few people in certain rural areas of the NE. I was in rehab with a guy who was doing that he told me, and charging way too much for and he had people buying it up happily, he told me.
but i am rather certain that mexican methamphetamine isnt widely available in the NE.
and if someone had the cali connect and was bringing kilos and shit i bet you the price would be higher than what it goes for in the southwest/california, by a large margin, which kinda takes away from one of the characteristics that make it so popular out west-its very cheap.
i think i saw the price for a gram in nyc somewhere and iirc, if it was what i remember, you can buy an 8ball out west for the price of 1g in nyc.
the pcp comparison i dont understand. As far as i know, PCP/"wet" is available and sold in open air drug markets in a few large cities.
Ive met people from coatesville who used to smoke and they told me you gotts go to philly to get the good PCP, and it is sold similar to the way crack/heroin is sold on street corners.
PCP is a ghetto drug exclusively for the most part.
Crystal isnt really. I mean its sold by mexican gangs but it is most popular in suburban/rural areas allegedly.
PCP seems to be a regional thing. Like theres certain cities that have a PCP scene, but outside of those cities it isnt available.
or at least thats what ive been told.

Last edited:
It hits within 10 seconds. Best high ever. Your "stuck" for 1-2 minutes though. Meaning you can't really move or talk but you feel amazing.

LSDMDMA&12873911 said:
Ive heard of shake n bake being made by a few people in certain rural areas of the NE. I was in rehab with a guy who was doing that he told me, and charging way too much for and he had people buying it up happily, he told me.
but i am rather certain that mexican methamphetamine isnt widely available in the NE.
and if someone had the cali connect and was bringing kilos and shit i bet you the price would be higher than what it goes for in the southwest/california, by a large margin, which kinda takes away from one of the characteristics that make it so popular out west-its very cheap.
i think i saw the price for a gram in nyc somewhere and iirc, if it was what i remember, you can buy an 8ball out west for the price of 1g in nyc.
the pcp comparison i dont understand. As far as i know, PCP/"wet" is available and sold in open air drug markets in a few large cities.
Ive met people from coatesville who used to smoke and they told me you gotts go to philly to get the good PCP, and it is sold similar to the way crack/heroin is sold on street corners.
PCP is a ghetto drug exclusively for the most part.
Crystal isnt really. I mean its sold by mexican gangs but it is most popular in suburban/rural areas allegedly.
PCP seems to be a regional thing. Like theres certain cities that have a PCP scene, but outside of those cities it isnt available.
or at least thats what ive been told.

Yeah you hear about people making it here in their houses, motel/hotel rooms, trailers, or in the woods, and getting caught. You also hear about bikers selling it or some that make it and get busted. I have no idea if it's "shake and bake" type or what type it is?

I do know people who tried meth that was called methedrine/crank in the late 60s, and through the 70s and early 80s who are on the west coast and they said how it was meth but not as strong or potent as the crystal meth they used in the 90s or 00s, but that people would take the lower grade crank orally, IV it, or sniff it, and not sniff, vaporize, or IV it like people do with meth. Or if they took methedrine in pill form it was quasi-legal or available via prescription decades ago.

Nkay so ya just fucked up and left the tie on while shooting and 80% of a 3 point meth shot just leaked out into your fleshy flesh and all that caustic shit they make meth out of is totally fucking up your arm, now its swollen to the size of a huge egg, you have lost feeling to parts of your arm, it fucking hurts, and shit, no more dope.. or ya do who cares at this point you have become a health professional, GOT IT! I don't care if you just spent 2 grand on the fuckomator 6000 fucking machine and you were gonna see if you could take being gang raped for days after the shoot, its now just a memory, you are a doctor a nurse and the guy that roams the halls of the hospital. Point is if you will not go to the emergency room then YOU MUST now put all else aside and spend the next 24 hours caring for YOURSELF! You can mitigate the circumstance, it can be handled but understand this is serious you are now a doctor. It fucking sucks yes, but not nearly as much as loosing a limb, which IS a very real possibility. You will NOT shoot again to prove you can do it, NO MORE DOPE for you... party is OVER ! First we are going to try to dissipate the area with heat, soak the arm or area in warm water 20 minutes then a 10 min break, then 10 min ice pack.. or frozen peas whatever, then 20 min with area elevated no temperate conditioning. and REPEAT for the next 12 hours or so and hopefully in a few days it will just be a small hard lump the size of a pea, conversely if you do nothing , no fucking arm at all ~ and look if you think you may be somewhat intellectually incapacitated or deficient in any regard then forget IV drug use, do a search here on PLUGGING ! The effects are similar and you cannot get your ass amputated.//// i hope.

Leaving a tie on shouldnt make it somehow exit your vein and be a missed shot.
I dont understand how that would even happen.
I have seen people shoot heroin with the tie still tight many times and ive never heard of a shot that you hit correctly like leaking out of a vein.
i think whoever just doesnt know how to hit?
Sounds more like you hit an artery or something.

Smoked a foil on my own the 1st time & have questions

Just tried to smoke on my own for the first time, emulating what I've seen others do with foil, straw, & bic.

I think I did okay, I got it smoking by gently waving the lighter under the bottom of the foil where the stuff was, and inhaled most of the smoke. And it did get me high, but here's what I'm asking:

1. I got less hits from the same amount I've seen others get more from. Why would that be?
2. My stuff never rolled, only stayed in one place. Just sat there and smoked, turning from powder into liquid and burning up there... Again, why is that?

Did I waste? Some quick tips would be great, wanna make the most outta the last I've got!

Too much heat, boiling it. You need to put the foil off its axis and change directions every so often to allow it to vaporize efficiently.

does anyone know if antibiotics which you shouldn't mix with alcohol is ok to mix with meth? would antibiotics affect meth use at all?

i have no idea how serious it is to not drink when on antibiotics with those warnings, but i always abide by it any way, it doesn't bother me that i can't drink for over a week, yeah it's enjoyable but not high on my list of fun activities. i'd miss my weeklyish meth binge though, but would forfeit that too (and not do other drugs either obviously) if there is a reason to abstain. i've heard many reasons why not to drink, biggest concern is it stops the antibiotics from working. or you get drunk quickly (hahahaha if this works with meth then it's a massive bonus), on the other hand if antibiotics decrease the effects of meth which it may well do since they can make you drowsy then i would stay the hell away rather than waste money, or the mix can cause serious problems which i don't quite remember but possibly liver damage or erratic breathing (but i dunno if that's just a very rare thing that may occur or a serious warning). any knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

There are all kinds of antibiotics, but to my knowledge typical antibiotics don't interact directly with methampetamine and vice versa. Although prudence and the tone of your post suggests you already know that avoiding methamphetamine while infected (the reason for the antibiotics) is a bad idea, since methamphetamine suppresses the immune system further.

thanks. the specific antibiotic is metronidazole. i've just been backpaid something i've been waiting for. if i wait i'll have lots to spend next week. i just dunno if i can wait. which has opened my eyes to the slippery slope of possible addiction again. i should refuse to buy any then and get on top of that.

Last edited:
LSDMDMA&12896063 said:
Leaving a tie on shouldnt make it somehow exit your vein and be a missed shot.
I dont understand how that would even happen.
I have seen people shoot heroin with the tie still tight many times and ive never heard of a shot that you hit correctly like leaking out of a vein.
i think whoever just doesnt know how to hit?
Sounds more like you hit an artery or something.

People prep stimulants, meth in particular, much, much thicker than heroin. My shit creeps up the barrel. Have a tight tourni and be shooting gel, and that vein can blow. I've had a vein blow, but I've never had it all soak subcut.

Today i was doing my shot I registered just fine I posted in just fine there is no resistance or anything I'm about 15 minutes after it was a sharp pains and It Started To Swell any opinions I'm pretty new to shooting. It was a brand new needle and everything was sterile it was the same Size it always is. Would like to avoid hospital if possible

ok ppl need to get off drug seriously ppl use drugs to deal with other unpleasant emotions they can not express. Everything might feel great for a while but in the end you will only suffer and never deal with what is really wrong with you.