• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

I'll do IV meth maybe once a year. As a treat. Giving it the respect it deserves.

I know someone who has been IV'ing meth for 20 years and it's not so pretty.

^the white powdery stuff with little chunks? the description fits what is normally referred to as "crank". though pure meth can come in nice big clear shards or more a crystalline "powder" which would give the whitish appearance with a few larger chunks of rocked meth. the powdered substance can be a sign of impurities, ie - cutters. and saying that, beautiful looking clear, large sized rocks can be just as impure, even fake in some instances, as the shitty of the shittiest shake n bake cut to smithereens.

cooks are getting ingenious with their ability to produce the purest of pure looking crystals when in fact they very well may be pure MSM crystals or low quantities of meth re-rocked in with other inert or slightly psychoactive, in one way or another, cutters of which we have no clue as to what it may be. ultimately leaving many of the clean up procedures outdated and obsolete.

the world of cooking meth is just as dirty as it always has been, if not even more so!

DUNDUNDUN

*cue dateline music or some other dramatic sounding bullshit with deep, sharp violins and drums and all that razzmatazz jazz business*
to make sure that what you have purchased does indeed contain at least some amount of meth, use the appropriate reagent test. or spike your girlfriends drink and watch her behaviour. i'm of course mostly joking about spicing the gf's drink - do not proceed without her permission under any circumstances!

Last edited:
I haven't found anything of the sort in years unfortunately. I was just thinking about it as I've finally gotten around to watching Breaking Bad and everyone on their is smoking the meth that looks like the stuff I couldn't get to smoke hardly at all. I also noticed that when they would smoke it, it would sizzle. Now, I know it's TV but I know that you did NOT want to sizzle the stuff we used to smoke. That would just burn it and give an awful taste that would choke you. If you held the heat under it right, it would slowly slide down the foil leaving a trail while producing LOTS of yummy smoke. Then when you removed the heat the rock and the trail would harden up and turn white (or if it was really good it would be a clear brownish color). Then you would turn the boat around and run it down the other way.

Sometimes we would open the end of a light bulb, clear it out and dump it in there and spin it around leaving the trail going all around the bulb. That was great because it would go on forever! But, like I said, the stuff I got when I moved here that I assume was ice or glass (the clear crystals) wouldn't do that. It was like it was only good for snorting or IVing....

I am getting some speed within the next hour or so and I was wondering if it would be safe to shoot a bit considering the fact that I took a small dose of dxm and guaifenisen for my sore throat and congested lungs about 7hrs ago. Fast replies are appreciated thanks!

Back home when I smoked what we called meth pretty often, it was a white powder usually with some rocks in it. We would take a little rock, put it on a foil "boat" and chase it up and down as it melted and got hard again leaving a trail behind it each time.

When I moved to my current location, I was excited to find it here. However, the stuff here was clear crystals. Like the stuff you see on Breaking Bad. It didn't run well on foil at all. It would melt then slide really fast without producing much smoke (much unlike the stuff from back home) and would be gone. Sucks because I wasted it by doing that and haven't been able to find it since. :( I keep reading that "ice", which is what I always thought this was, is the best stuff for smoking, yet, that's my experience....

Anyway, am I correct that the stuff I had back home wasn't actually crystal meth, but crank? Man would I love to be able to find THAT again!

naptown wicked, crank is just an oldschool word for meth, same chemicals, possibly better precursers or a different synth depending on the batch. it's more regional slang so the stuff you were getting that was called crank might have just been purer.

you got to work on your smoking technique. it sounds like the stuff you had was lower quality, or it could have just been crushed up more, either way get your hands on a meth pipe, that's the best way to smoke. if the ice you're getting where your at is really good you might have to change your techique, but you'll figure it out.

I am getting some speed within the next hour or so and I was wondering if it would be safe to shoot a bit considering the fact that I took a small dose of dxm and guaifenisen for my sore throat and congested lungs about 7hrs ago. Fast replies are appreciated thanks!

yes you should be fine to do some with dxm and guif in your system. if you took a lot of dxm it could get a little wierder than normal, but if you took a normal dose like 25-50 mg you will be fine.

Last edited:
Awesome thanks Down. I just did a shot and everything went just fine, more than just fine actually, perfect. I was worried because I heard that there was a chance of Serotonin Syndrome when combining meth and dxm.

yeah, the meth after the DXM is fine.

personally, i would avoid dosing the methamphetamine after the DXM had fully cleared from my system, feeling no residual effects.

I myself have taken 30mg dxm tonight too before meth. I've had a similar situation with vyvanse go fine so I wasn't too concerned, especially at that regular dose. Was for potentiating my methadone...

Well, hi guys! First time with meth here. Delivered to my door at 4:30AM... only took them what, 9 hours? Looks like I got a bit less than what I paid for (dont want to discuss pricing or anything) -- was 280mg in the tiny bag. I'm hoping the bag's weight is minimal once I'm done. I've got a good bit of experience with all sorts of other stims, glad to have sourced some meth. It's 100% uncut too (unless they used a cutting agent that's water soluble and looks exactly like the white stuff in my bag). Crystal-y white powder. I have a bit of tolerance from 120mg methylphenidate rectal mini-binge 5 or so days ago.

Had no idea about where to begin dosing. Started out with tiny bits, like 5mg in a lightbulb vape, to get a guage for things. Obviously that was minimal... a few min later I made my way to the erowid dosage guideline page. Going to let the bit of a high I've built up dwindle down then begin experimenting with rectal administration (my preferred ROA next to oral). Might pick up a cheap pipe and try that some more, lightbulb vape is not ideal for loading a crystal/powder into. And something about it seems kinda dirty.

Well, I'll head off back to my book. Have Fear and Loathing and The Naked Lunch for now. Might get out my old camera and post a pic of the stuff I have later. Peace, and safe stim-ing everyone!

Edit: So after some experimenting... For one, it seems like different ROAs produce somewhat different effects. Smoking felt more of a body high (also was on 15mg - non recreational - methadone). Didn't bother sniffing more than a bit, always seems like an inefficient ROA for me. Rectal, well it's second to IV I guess. 50mg plug didn't produce the rush I imagined, didn't want to push it given I'm exploring new territory. Plus, there was the plug earlier and all the vape hits. I managed to get the lightbulb vape to work perfectly. Needed an interesting tool to stick into the bulb to place my dose inside.

I was hoping to keep some for another time, but I didn't quite get what I paid for. Oddly, I noticed meth didn't get me very horny or sexual -- even when I tried -- compared to other stims. Though that likely could be due to the fact I got off twice a hour or so before I started with the meth. All in all, a nice stim. I like it's legs so far... **note: took 350mg sodium bicarbonate prior to dosing this session.** I'm not into the right up, then right back down kinda compounds. Not sure if I have enough to try oral later, plus it's just kinda inferior to plugging. Specially with this stuff since rectal administration doesn't peak then come down within about a hour. I was expecting a bit more push and physical stimulation, but it's more like a concentrated d-amp or something.

Want to really feel a initial rush from a plug though. 50mg didn't quite do it. We'll see where things go from here. Not gonna push my self much though. Maybe larger vaped doses?

Edit2: I don't like smoking it, doesn't feel good for the lungs/body. This stuff is hard on the body as it is, will pass on that. And forgot to add a important note to the beginning.

Last edited:
Just a friendly warning: Way back when, with plugging well-synthed uncut meth, I dealt with some serious pyschosis. Don't know how much I used, but it was a lot.

Worse than any bad trip you could imagine.

dextro-Methamphetamine is a lot more addictive than regular dextro-amphetamine. This can be accounted for by the relatively euphoria methamphetamine delivers, and is probably related to the 5-HT release that regular amphetamines don't deliver on equally.

I think that most people with equal experience with meth and regular amphetamines can explain how much more addictive methamphetamine is.

I'd be interested to see if it was just me, but I'd be shocked if that was the case.

Well, the thing about meth is that its used in much higher doses. Lets say you had 1 point (100 mg)of meth.Twice as poten as dextroamphetamine, so it would take 200 mg of it to be equally addictive. Adderall is 3/4 dextroamp, but lets say 4/5 because of levo. So you would need 250 mg of adderall to equal the addictivness of one point of meth. Take that much adderall and tell me its not as addictive as meth.

Well, the thing about meth is that its used in much higher doses. Lets say you had 1 point (100 mg)of meth.Twice as poten as dextroamphetamine, so it would take 200 mg of it to be equally addictive. Adderall is 3/4 dextroamp, but lets say 4/5 because of levo. So you would need 250 mg of adderall to equal the addictivness of one point of meth. Take that much adderall and tell me its not as addictive as meth.

More doesn't necessarily mean better. Regular amphetamines don't release 5-HT in the same manner meth does; this makes meth more euphoric in itself. If I took a huge dosage of Adderall I would really dislike the effects. I don't even particularly care for methamphetamine anymore either and am much happier not using it. After having gotten accustomed to methamphetamine a while ago, I had lost all interest in using regular d-amp or d,l-amp.

I wonder, Captain, if you, like myself, have transitioned from methamphetamine to psychedelics, like 6-APB.

Despite chasing the stem with a miniature blow torch, the stuff didn't burn which I find amazing; instead it dribbled down the stem meekly in one little clear gloop. Waited for it to recrystallise, heated it back up again, took one massive hit as it seemed to go on and on (nearly burned my lips from the still hit stem lmao, rookie twacked mistake), and exhaled the breath of a dragon!!!! Fucken rush was orgasmic. I'm twacked out of my head right now, so fucken high!!!!

I'd like to try crystal in pill form.
Any suggestions?
I will use it once and never again.
Also this effects my mdma break?

Now ain't that the truth. Man, heroin kicks Meth's ass for me. And I've been up for two days. I swear my brain chemistry is just not really built for uppers. :/

It's a totally different drug with totally different effects. You really can't compare the two.

Does anyone know if there is a substitute for hydriodic acid when cooking meth

I'm aware that while under the influence of methamphetamine the pupils dialate. I'm curious why one pupil remains it's standard size while the other has fully dialated. Can anyone offer some insight.?