• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸DANGEROUS Drug Combos⫷

One dangerous combination that I just thought of also is using methamphetamine/amphetamine in concurrence with asthma inhalers, I'm thinking specifically albuterol sulfate. I know that an overdose of albuterol is possibly by itself and can result in a heart attack, and I can only imagine what adding speed or cocaine could do.

Yeah this would definitely be a possibility and i have always thought about it as i suffer from chronic asthma and have to use a nebulizer which i calculated one dose of salbutamol 5mg/2.5ml inhalation ampoules to contain pretty much 5x the amount that is in one salbutamol asthma spray and along with the salbutamole neb solutuon i use ipratropium bromide 500ug/1ml and this combo raises my heart beat to on average 100 b/pm which on longh term scares me enough without the thought of amphetamines ontop of it which I do from time to time. Last time i took methamphetamine and used my nebulizer my heart rate reached 150 b/pm, that's scary shit!!!
[/QUOTE]

I bought a ephedrine inhaler and took a slight puff just to open up my lungs for better breathing. I had done a good amount coke earlier in the day and figured it’d help me recoup.

Wow and I fucking retarded and to your point OP, I never grabbed my Keyes and heading for the door to go collapse in somewhere out my locked front door with more probability than relying on my two cats .

Never ever do Crack and MDMA ---Guarantee Serotonin syndrome big time and uncontrollable heart beat!:heart3::heart1:
Man I hit crack a few times. The last time was when dabbing was gaining traction in early 2010s. Everyone had the huge rigs with the “skillet” type banger. Think they referred as nail bangers but idk . Anyway, I threw a little cracklin on there at dab temp and got SS before I exhaled lol.

But on a brighter side of those rigs. Best DMT experiences have been on those type of set ups.

I went into Serotonin Syndrome about a month ago from combining recently prescribed Prozac and 30mg Oxycodone.... I went into shock and went to the hospital via ambulance....very scary. Use WebMD drug interaction checker. It looks like I can only take codeine now as long as I'm on this SSRI. Can I change my username from 11 years ago? 😫
Thanks for sharing! I’m always wearing of combos being that I’m on 200milis of Zoloft per day.

I’m still a dumb ass and mix toxic things. Especially when I go in and out of benders with speed or dissociatives. Where I don’t even remember if I take my Zoloft or give a crap to. Idk it’s scary.

I’m going to post some questions after researching more of the combos (beyond the generic ssri=no MDMA)

I browsed most of the pages. A lot referring to serotonin syndrome and the wide range upper/downer issues that can occur depending on body chem and chemicals themselves.

One thing that I think is important to mention is weed. When I get high and do any form of stimulate or dissociative I get extreme paranoia. Obviously a side of stims and excess dissos, but man, until I’ve given myself time to come down for the ketamine/cocaine frequencies. I’ve really felt close to dying smoking weed while actively doing my dumb shit .

I browsed most of the pages. A lot referring to serotonin syndrome and the wide range upper/downer issues that can occur depending on body chem and chemicals themselves.

One thing that I think is important to mention is weed. When I get high and do any form of stimulate or dissociative I get extreme paranoia. Obviously a side of stims and excess dissos, but man, until I’ve given myself time to come down for the ketamine/cocaine frequencies. I’ve really felt close to dying smoking weed while actively doing my dumb shit .
I can relate to dissociatives with paranoia but now being much older I have rolled so many times I feel that I hit highest point long ago. Then age might have a huge issue with this. I'm not young and perhaps those points of euphoric and stimulation shoot less signals and metabolism also effects energy levels as well. I tend to calm down and focus super good when stims or stoned.
Trip Tripping GIF by Black Box

Hello all, I am new here and I would like to help me find what I should not mix with Escitalopram.

Thank you!

It's about time for a megathread where we can discuss dangerous combos to prevent avoidable deaths, like the passing of the Bluelighter Oxydexmorphetamine, who most likely died due to the combination of DXM and Effexor(SSNRI) leading to Serotonin Syndrom. http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/790985-*WARNING-DEADLY-COMBO*Effexor-600mg-of-DXM-ambien-and-lyrica

Dangerous combos by Banquo from the Dangerous Combos FAQ with a few small changes
I know this is a little late to the game but can anyone tell me if cocaine and arthritis injections produce negative side effect? specifically steroid spine injections, epidural injections and trigger point injections. I really hope that somebody has the answer to this as I’ve looked everywhere.

Nice idea my man! This can be a place where GL's and BL's can make inquiries as to the safety of certain combinations as well. While we have a potentiation megathread already, maybe we can add a section on that too, in case someone accidentally and unknowingly drinks a cup of WGF juice before their usual deadly cocktail of CNS depressants and dies. In all seriousness though, that might be beneficial.

What I'm interested in (just out of curiosity) is whether a drug like Gabapentin or Lyrica would really be classified as CNS depressants, and if they could really cause an overdose if someone say, took a high dose of gabapentin with their usual dosage of Oxycodone.

I found this:

Which basically says that it exhibits similarities to both stimulants and depressants. The fact that it raises blood pressure, makes me wonder further whether a gabapentin/opiate combo could result in an overdose. I know Lyrica is stronger and I'm pretty sure that it doesn't suffer from the self limiting qualities that Gabapentin does (the reduced bioavailibility at higher dosages), however I'm still curious about that one too.

One dangerous combination that I just thought of also is using methamphetamine/amphetamine in concurrence with asthma inhalers, I'm thinking specifically albuterol sulfate. I know that an overdose of albuterol is possibly by itself and can result in a heart attack, and I can only imagine what adding speed or cocaine could do.
60mg long acting oxy, and 450 mg lyrica when first started, its heaven. Your not in pain at all (cloud nine actually). Lyrica abused 6x150mg side effects occure. Your long term memory is gone. Higher dosages you start swelling. Just don't abuse lyrica above 600mg. Oxy and lyrica I never noticed it combining power. Ie. Take too many oxy you die. Take too many lyrica you swell, and need a dueretic asap. Cusping them both its like your super chatty, life of the party, no pain. However you won't remember it. FYI lyrica is still affecting memory after a cold turkey spread 4 months ago.

It's hell withdrawing from either or medications. I did it once cold turkey, on both. However if you start either or and I got will power you need one to get off the other. Or your going to go down a road of illicit drugs, don't do that!
Also lyrica looses it's loosey goosey, no shits given feel after about 2 days before increasing dosages. You also can't just slow down on the lyrica, gotta cold turkey it. So enjoy the week of abusing lyrica, haha its hard to get that specific feel back.
My best advice after trying all the opoids, always have allergy meds on hand!
If you abuse the opiates though. It doesn't matter. After more than 2-5 days. You go through the dope sickness regardless of dosage. It's intense for 4 days, only difference the long term withdrawl doesn't last as long.

Last edited:
I know this is a little late to the game but can anyone tell me if cocaine and arthritis injections produce negative side effect? specifically steroid spine injections, epidural injections and trigger point injections. I really hope that somebody has the answer to this as I’ve looked everywhere.
Arthritis injections, like cortisone shots?
I have never had any issues. Haha family say cortisone affects them negatively. Never bothered me.
Did about 5 balls up the nose in a period of 7 days, while getting my cortisone epidural 4 days prior. It didn't do anything I don't believe. 210 lb male. Was about 29 I believe.
Do heed warnings though cocaine, tyenol, booze, opiods, lyrica, advil, shroomies.... could do it all to extremes. After about 32 you need to start monitoring that. Symptoms include lethargy, allergic reactions, massive mood changes, homeostasis fucked. Biggest fear to date, is 4200 mg tyenol and 750ml of vodka during it. Worst part was Taking lyrica (abusing it too) I lost track of how many I did take. Swelled x3 the size, and didn't even have the brain power to call an ambulance haha.

So I’m not sure if this has been discussed yet and I’m also not sure if it’s a deadly combo but I definitely know it’s a horrible, do not ever ever take combo. When I was pregnant I was on methadone. I’m now on Suboxone but that’s irrelevant. Anyway I was on methadone during my entire pregnancy. I told them this at the hospital when I went in when I started to go into labor and my OB also obviously knew from the beginning. As things started to progress and the pain started to get worse I was given Stradol. And it threw me into INSTANT withdraw. I mean the worst withdraw I’ve ever experienced in my many many years of opiate abuse. Come to find out that Stradol is a HUGE no no when taking methadone. Which ya know you’d think since I was in a hospital and all they’d have known that but apparently not. Let me tell you trying to deliver a baby while in major withdraw is not something I wish anyone to experience ever in a thousand lifetimes.
can you talk about your journey about being pregnant and using methadone? Is baby okay?

Nice idea my man! This can be a place where GL's and BL's can make inquiries as to the safety of certain combinations as well. While we have a potentiation megathread already, maybe we can add a section on that too, in case someone accidentally and unknowingly drinks a cup of WGF juice before their usual deadly cocktail of CNS depressants and dies. In all seriousness though, that might be beneficial.

What I'm interested in (just out of curiosity) is whether a drug like Gabapentin or Lyrica would really be classified as CNS depressants, and if they could really cause an overdose if someone say, took a high dose of gabapentin with their usual dosage of Oxycodone.

I found this:

Which basically says that it exhibits similarities to both stimulants and depressants. The fact that it raises blood pressure, makes me wonder further whether a gabapentin/opiate combo could result in an overdose. I know Lyrica is stronger and I'm pretty sure that it doesn't suffer from the self limiting qualities that Gabapentin does (the reduced bioavailibility at higher dosages), however I'm still curious about that one too.

This is why I'm so picky with what generic medications I take. Also the inactive effects the active ingredients as well. The drug companies won't tell us the truth so we need to dig in and research these interactions for ourselves. I'm getting off all meds cuz I just don't trust these companies. Especially with vaccines due to the covid hoax which is really 5G radiowave sickness. It mimics the flu. Here is 4000 gov't documents on wireless radiation and the bio effects on humans:
https://zoryglaser.com/

Last edited:
can you talk about your journey about being pregnant and using methadone? Is baby okay?
I'd like to know about this too. A woman I know had a methadone baby , had to go through detox when born and is now 12 years old and has something worse than autism. I can't pronounce the word it's so long. Nor can I remember it but I might be able to find out again.

Hello! I've never posted on a forum before (and made this account many moons ago... yikes at the username lmao) so I'm going to write this like an email I guess? I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to anywhere. I will be attending a music festival later this year and definitely intend to indulge while I'm there but I take several prescribed medications that I know have the potential to interact with what I may end up taking and since I'm coming from out of the country I won't be bringing any personal stash so I don't even know what to expect as options at this point. I'm wondering how long it would take for everything I'm already on to clear out of my system before the event to prevent that, or if I could continue taking any of them, or any super dangerous combinations that I should watch out for. I take 40mg lisdexamphetamine, 6mg prazosin, 300mg buproprion, 5mg escitalopram, daily, as well as occasionally 1mg lorazopam (approx once monthly) for panic attacks. I've been reading the thread and understand the risk of SS as well as the dangers of mixing multiple stimulants so I'm not going in blind, I just really want to do my research to make this trip as smooth and awesome as possible. It's a pretty significant event for me. Thanks so much!

The only dangerous combo I personally experienced was valium and alcohol. I woke up gasping for air one morning, I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing for a minute in my sleep

Last edited:
Probably anything wit alcohol.
Anything with MAOIs.
MDMA + Crack
GBL & Diabetes

Last edited:
Hello! I've never posted on a forum before (and made this account many moons ago... yikes at the username lmao) so I'm going to write this like an email I guess? I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to anywhere. I will be attending a music festival later this year and definitely intend to indulge while I'm there but I take several prescribed medications that I know have the potential to interact with what I may end up taking and since I'm coming from out of the country I won't be bringing any personal stash so I don't even know what to expect as options at this point. I'm wondering how long it would take for everything I'm already on to clear out of my system before the event to prevent that, or if I could continue taking any of them, or any super dangerous combinations that I should watch out for. I take 40mg lisdexamphetamine, 6mg prazosin, 300mg buproprion, 5mg escitalopram, daily, as well as occasionally 1mg lorazopam (approx once monthly) for panic attacks. I've been reading the thread and understand the risk of SS as well as the dangers of mixing multiple stimulants so I'm not going in blind, I just really want to do my research to make this trip as smooth and awesome as possible. It's a pretty significant event for me. Thanks so much!
The escitalopram or Lexapro brand name should NOT be stopped without tapering. I knew a woman who missed about a week and she went crazy till she took a pill from the new script. I'd lookup all the meds 1 by 1 and what side effects will happen when abruptly discontinued. Also mixing party drugs with any drug will have some effect. Combos can be deadly. You can go on drugs.com and lookup all those meds and interactions ext. Hope this helps.
O also alcohol is a no no when taking any meds.

The escitalopram or Lexapro brand name should NOT be stopped without tapering. I knew a woman who missed about a week and she went crazy till she took a pill from the new script. I'd lookup all the meds 1 by 1 and what side effects will happen when abruptly discontinued. Also mixing party drugs with any drug will have some effect. Combos can be deadly. You can go on drugs.com and lookup all those meds and interactions ext. Hope this helps.
O also alcohol is a no no when taking any meds.
If I try and stop Lexapro cold turkey, I get brain zaps, they're scary. But I'm planning on rolling sometime soon so it's gotta be well planned, with a 7 day break from SSRIs before it's MDMA day.

I have a question, as far as antidepressants are concerned, I take an SSRI "Lexapro 20mg" and I also take Wellbutrin "450mg", which is not an SSRI. Do you think I should also stop taking Wellbutrin before I roll too?

If I try and stop Lexapro cold turkey, I get brain zaps, they're scary. But I'm planning on rolling sometime soon so it's gotta be well planned, with a 7 day break from SSRIs before it's MDMA day.

I have a question, as far as antidepressants are concerned, I take an SSRI "Lexapro 20mg" and I also take Wellbutrin "450mg", which is not an SSRI. Do you think I should also stop taking Wellbutrin before I roll too?
Adverse reactions commonly encountered in subjects treated with WELLBUTRIN are agitation, dry mouth, insomnia, headache/migraine, nausea/vomiting, constipation, tremor, dizziness, excessive sweating, blurred vision, tachycardia, confusion, rash, hostility, cardiac arrhythmia, and auditory disturbance

...said Google.

Combined with the side fx of mdma, it sounds like a potential recipient for disaster.
Dancing about on pills is some of the best fun you can have, but playing around with Es and antidepressants is notoriously dodgy.
Can't you just have a few drinks or look for something that doesn't have such a risk mixed with your meds.
I could be wrong about the wellbutrin though, maybe someone who's been on it can chime in.

Adverse reactions commonly encountered in subjects treated with WELLBUTRIN are agitation, dry mouth, insomnia, headache/migraine, nausea/vomiting, constipation, tremor, dizziness, excessive sweating, blurred vision, tachycardia, confusion, rash, hostility, cardiac arrhythmia, and auditory disturbance

...said Google.

Combined with the side fx of mdma, it sounds like a potential recipient for disaster.
Dancing about on pills is some of the best fun you can have, but playing around with Es and antidepressants is notoriously dodgy.
Can't you just have a few drinks or look for something that doesn't have such a risk mixed with your meds.
I could be wrong about the wellbutrin though, maybe someone who's been on it can chime in.
Thank you. It's just that I have access to the purest MDMA I have ever seen. I have not seen anything similar to this stuff, not even the ones that we used to get when I was a teen, ages ago. I feel like I need to have some. I gave a buddy of mine, an experienced user with tolerance, 80mg of this stuff, and he rolled balls. He told me he hasn't seen a high this clear before.