• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

‘Angel Dust’ surfaces during Penticton drug bust

poledriver

Bluelighter
‘Angel Dust’ surfaces during Penticton drug bust

PENTICTON, BC – Several suspected drug dealers have been arrested in the South Okanagan following work by the Penticton RCMP Drug Task Force.

A Kelowna man was arrested after being found with what police call a ‘somewhat substantial quantity’ of what is believed to be PCP.

RCMP say PCP is also known as ‘Angel Dust’, a highly dangerous hallucinogenic drug which used to be more common 40 years ago. The drug hasn’t been seized in the South Okanagan in recent history, according to RCMP

The man was among three people in a vehicle on Riverside Drive. The others were found with crack cocaine and heroin. All three have been charged with possession for the purpose of drug trafficking. All have previous criminal records.

In another incident on Government Street, two Penticton residents were stopped for suspected methamphetamine trafficking. The male was released, but the 44-year-old woman was already on bail for previous meth trafficking and firearms possession charges. She was taken to hospital before being jailed for breaching her bail conditions. Police suspected she was hiding drugs inside her body.

The Penticton Drug squad also recently arrested an 18-year-old woman on Wade Avenue. She has been charged with trafficking crack cocaine.

http://globalnews.ca/news/545734/angel-dust-surfaces-during-penticton-drug-bust/

PCP is everywhere, but most do not use it because of bad experiences and inexperience.

PCP that is bought from a credible source (more lower scale labs), is often the best quality.
Big large scale bust and distribution are often selling super trashy, nasty afterglow making dust...

yeah send it east please. I've known some dirty street kids to have dipped cigs but i never tried them. I'm sure it's around but i've never run into it. Probably all about who you know.

PCP is everywhere

Maybe in America, it is very rare here in Australia, same with crack cocaine. I've NEVER heard of any busts for pcp or crack here, or heard any of my friends ever mentioning coming across it, or seeing or hearing of it.

Maybe in America, it is very rare here in Australia, same with crack cocaine. I've NEVER heard of any busts for pcp or crack here, or heard any of my friends ever mentioning coming across it, or seeing or hearing of it.

Different street name, but i’m sure it is over there.

This drug is not as rare as people make it seem.

Powder form: Dust, angel dust, fry, illy, gorilla powder...
Liquid form: jesus piss, gorilla piss, sherm, wet, leak, dip...

Liquid cigarettes: Dippers, fry sticks, leakers, illy stick, angel square, piss stick, freeze stick...

Yeah probably, must be fairly rare here tho, as with crack, I wonder if any other Aussies have ever heard of it. I might try google it and see what comes up out of curiosity.

This old thread came up from a few years back and the question is asked if its available here at the top of the page...This guy gives his answer, but most of the other answers seem to go into US and Canada use.

Now it seems the East Coast, Houston, and LA are the places with biggest scenes in US. Don't think its available in Aus, haven't heard of it on BL- there is a thread on that subject from months back.

It's listed on the AFP (Aus Federal Police) website -

Hallucinogens

Examples include:

lysergic acid diethylamide (with street names like LSD, acid and trips)
magic mushrooms (with street names like gold tops and blue meanies)
MDMA (with street names like ecstasy E, XTC, eccy and the love drug)
phencyclidine (street names like angel dust and PCP).

http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/drug-awareness/about-drugs.aspx

As you said it's probably around at stages if you have the right contacts, it just seems funny how meth and coke and mdma/ecstasy and lsd and a few other drugs are so available here, and then ones like crack and pcp don't seem to be so much at all, I find it interesting. If there was alot of it about ever, i'm sure i'd hear about it, and i'm sure there would be people who'd buy/use it here too if it was available more, just one of those things tho I guess, we are so cut off and so far away and all that.

If there's coke, somebody must have crack. It takes a minute to make with baking soda.

Yeah, there's (mostly) low purity coke that is some of the most expensive shitty coke in the world here (some comes in as high grade, but I guess you would need to be high up in the chain, as most of it gets cut hard quickly as far as I've read/heard), but again i've never come across any crack, seen it, heard of or read of it here in my 20 yrs being around drugs. I guess you are right, there probably is some, very rarely though I imagine, i've never read of 1 single bust here involving either crack or pcp either, none of my friends have either and we've all had loads of E's, lsd, meth and some cocaine (rip off) etc over a 20+ yr period...

Seems weird hey, but as you said somebody probably does have crack (or pcp), maybe in small amounts, it doesn't seem to get imported here like powder cocaine does... Just my view I guess, i'd like to hear if any other aussies have ever come across crack rocks or pcp here in the past.

Again a quick google seems to indicate it (crack) is very rare here on several sites -

Cocaine is commonly found in two forms—hydrochloride salt and cocaine base. The most common form of cocaine in Australia is the powdered hydrochloride salt, which can be snorted, rubbed into the gums or dissolved in water and injected. The second is cocaine base, usually referred to as ‘crack’ and rarely encountered in Australia. Crack is produced by treating cocaine hydrochloride with a mild base (commonly sodium bicarbonate or ammonia solution), is usually rock crystal in appearance and white or off-white in colour. Crack cocaine is readily converted to vapour with heating, making it suitable for administration via inhalation of the vapours (‘chasing the dragon’) (AIC 2011a; EMCDDA 2011b; NDARC 2011a).

Last edited:
Different street name, but i’m sure it is over there.

This drug is not as rare as people make it seem.

Powder form: Dust, angel dust, fry, illy, gorilla powder...
Liquid form: jesus piss, gorilla piss, sherm, wet, leak, dip...

Liquid cigarettes: Dippers, fry sticks, leakers, illy stick, angel square, piss stick, freeze stick...

QFT. Once I got into the shit, it was not hard to find at all...almost like the people who sell it/do it can tell you do, too. Fuckin' weird. Oh, yeah, another slang name I heard all the time in Houston was "water".

QFT. Once I got into the shit, it was not hard to find at all...almost like the people who sell it/do it can tell you do, too. Fuckin' weird. Oh, yeah, another slang name I heard all the time in Houston was "water".

Yep, we call it that too.

I do it every now and then, but it fucks with sleep badly if you don’t get drunk...