• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Creating new substances from Indoles. (MedicinalUser SAR thread)

Yo 247 ,
I've not read all your posts.
But the ones i have read seem to be a bit too fancyfull.
You call some structures P.E.A. 's when there is no 'ethyl' in them.
Also some of them aren't alkaloids, there are only a few non-amine drugs.
THC and Salvinorin are the ones that pop-up in my head.

Don't get me wrong.. i think you are on the right path.
you seem to know a little bit about chemical-structure.
(i started like this also)
But maybe a small course in QSAR could be help full.
(which is a small course in pharmacology).

Also please post structures (or smiles) instead of just names

Well here's a simple molecule for people to figure out. The chemical structure is 1-(Furan-2-yl)-2-methylaminopropane.

What I'd really like to do is develop superagonist with the least side effects. But that's a difficult thing to figure out.

This one's a little more complex. It's chemical structure is 6,7-Methylenedioxy-N-methyl-2-aminotetralin-3-indole.

Here's another one I think is pretty cool. It's chemical structure is 4,5-Furan-6,7-Furan-N-dimethyl-2-aminoindane.

Please post images of your structures!
This works to draw them, and you can save them as a jpg or png and upload them on https://imgbb.com/ or https://imgur.com/

To post the images here, just copy the imgur/imagebb link from that image and post it here.

Ugh... Untill I figure it out I'm going to half to do it the same way. I don't know why the pictures aren't downloading.

I've got another chemical structure I wish I could show you. The chemical structure is 4,5-Furan-6,7-Furan-N-methylnonane-2-aminoindane.

How do I download them ? It's just not working on my computer.
Which ones are you referring to?

The pdb chemical sketch tool is a web application. You download your drawings by hitting the save button on the toolbar of the drawing tool.

I'm not quite sure of how to best upload files while on a computer because I pretty much exclusively bluelight on my phone.

You could also take screenshots of the window of the chemical drawings and then crop them and use those.

1,4-BDO is too strong for me, but back to the question, have you read Tihkal by the Shulgins?