Angry Anger Management Thread

Madness you mentioned going through (I think you called it), an emotional crisis. Shit this discourse really rocks me sometimes. I hope my pugnacity didn't rock you too hard. I know mood disorders are fucking hard sometimes (I mean like DIAGNOSED MD's) ((which I don't have.))

It's one of those things that I really just have the answers but I need to figure out exactly what to do if you know what I mean. In general I have a sometimes cynical outlook, but the moments of happiness gives me hope

Oh lordy I'm clicking hearts all round now..! Thanks to both of you for being so generous. Mr Krinkle do you think maybe I (we?) read things wrong? Madness you've been particularly generous with what you wrote... Thank you. It's crazy how I can read stuff into things. And OMG you're ON Lamictal! -Look I don't think I've bipolar, and perhaps maybe someone like me might come across as though I'm copping out from the responsibility of managing my external affect. But f.ck man, that 5 years of weekly psychotherapy... God knows I've tried. The psychiatrist insisted this was a 'vent your angst about your parents' job. He permitted me to continue on an AD, but he's always insisted medication wont fix me. But, well fuck.. It hasn't worked. I just don't want to hurt anyone anymore. I worry about my 13YO daughter and what impact I might have had on her as she gets older. It's so hard for teens these days. Thank God her mother is a really engaged mum. She's the one who chucked me out. She protected her kids from my ongoing emotional outbursts. I accept that. I mentioned my brain injury theory before. Ive taken drugs for a long time. Well I did stay clean in NA for nearly 10 yrs. But when Ive used its been IV meth mostly and that stuff can fuck a limbic system right up (IMO). deficiT thanks for being the voice of reason within this. I see now how you've been very fair. Is this the beginning of not one, but two friendships where people say "Oh we couldn't stand each other when we first met" ha ha. Those types of histories I don't have with many people, but those I do are strong. Mr Krinkle it's looking like group hug time here. You coming dude? There so much potential for not reading things correctly here Krinkle.. Do you think maybe a bit of that is woven into your history online here too?

yea maybe you read things a little wrong - it's ok tho it happens - as long as you check yourself right?

i aint huggin those motherfuckers - they're all 20 fuckin years younger than me - they need to me put them in headlocks and give em nuggies here and there

I still dont know how to 'ignore' people, or to shut my account down either, but I did work out how to put a quote to my name. I hope you dont mind Madness.

One of you so-called staff members named 3 things that were their role. All 3 of them seemed to be self-absorbed. No mention of any responsibility to help people. Just critique others, point out where people are wrong and learn (for themselves, I assume).
give critics and point out mistakes if there is one
this was my mistake. Subject was completely lost in this sentence. I implied that it is good to give critics to moderators and point out their mistakes. My apologies.

Nobody will show me how to shut it down, so my options are 1. stay and maybe feel some more identification with others and learn shit etc, or 2. Keep starting fights with people about them not showing me how to shut it down, so just disown my email, and go back to the lonely isolation of my old life. Hmm.. Not sure.. Green & growing, or ripe and rotting.. Hmm.. I'll go GREEN Mr Krinkle. But only because that prolife pic of yours seems to be saying 'pick RIPE, pick RIPE'!

It's abit embarrassing actually... "I'm taking my bat and ball and going home" I suppose its character building to lose face every now and then.

Last edited:
Shit yeah I haven't got sucker punched in maybe 10 years

I don't get angry. Unless someone pisses me off. ;)

I guess laugh it off.

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

I am not sure how an anger management thread can help to manage anger but we try. Since 2013 as well !! :) (the original post :rolleyes:)

Seems to be good references and links in the original post however. Looks like a lot of interesting and helpful support too !

Can saying the comment, have a nice day help ? 🌞

Everything takes effort. And nothing is without a challenge. Take Care.

So hmmm I don't get angry unless provoked. So lets see . . . . I can't allow myself to get provoked now.

~~~~~~
~~~~~~

Thank you mods when you are there to help <3 (ME)

Also, this thread was from way back. lulz.

Did I write too much.

Would you all have understood if I had just jokingly said I don't get angry unless someone pisses me off ?

and Just kidding but Not Really !

Sorry Pissed_and_Messed. I misread you. Sorry for just assuming you were a negative.
I wondered when making the post that might someone read it like that and then was like "naaaahhh, I bet all the other people have same kind of train of thought than I do"

So . . . don't allow someone to have that much power over you. Of course. You all know better !!
~~~~
~~~~
And in reality you cannot really control someone else's behavior so you must learn to control your own.

But. Unless you are under the influence of some kind of mind control or are a gas lit mk-ultra victim. And we aren't that, are we ????

But those are whole other threads and topics, right ?

And there is always . . . . completely leaving the situation as well. . . . if something is so upsetting.

Sometimes you just have to leave somehow. I have done it, do it, and did it, as of now. lol.

Smile. But without your health you have nothing. Be Well. Learn To Be Healthy. Carry On.

And no one likes to hear someone yelling screaming and insulting them on a continual basis forever as a hobby and a lifestyle and as and expected behavior. Am I right or am I wronged ? Oh and the derogatory names. Don't forget the derogatory names.

If you dish it out however, oh expect it coming right back at you in some way, some how, or in some shape of form. Or. . . . possibly, then, don't choose to be present in those situations. You will get what you ask for sometimes. ?!