Rap beef thread v. RIP Drake

Yeah, a lot of the mainstream popular music isn't super great... There are still plenty of great innovative artists out there. The technology has made it so it's a little bit easier for anybody to record music, which yeah, there's just an influx of music that it's hard to find great artist... But they are definitely out there you just have to explore.

Here's another classic Kendrick freestyle from 2013

He's just a fucking beast...

Yeah, I have been a huge Kendrick fan since 2012 when good kid mad city came out... Listened to that album all the time driving around delivering pizzas and getting high and drunk, one of the best... Follow albums hit just as good.

Haha glad you check it out! I keep listening to it lol

The beat was lousy compared to the 90's rappers, though I will give you that he is a great lyricist.

But for shocking rap, Kool G Rap: Hey, Mister Mister; although vile has a great beat, but the lyrics are well, something else. Whole different planet of offensive, but sounds great. It was actually voted most offensive rap song ever, but has a great 90's rap beat( no pun intended) I can't post, don't know how and wouldn't if I did. Too offensive, but great beat, lol. Will only listen to it, when no one is around.

Last edited:
Yes, Drake is very clearly like an industry plant. Corporate ass rapper that makes dance/pop music, trying to act hard, while he's grooming underage girls. I like old rap too, but honestly, Kendrick is one of the greatest ever. Definitely channels both gangsta rap and conscious rap in a very innovative way that no older artist could really approach...I'm normally an east coast guy but Drake is a fucking dweeb lol...
He is an upper middle class Canadian, who was on some stupid middle school soap opera before pretending to be a rapper.
He was a dweeb but has somehow graduated to being a scumbag piece of shit.

I don't normally go in for YouTube reaction videos... But this guy makes some good ones:

"Other Vaginal Option" lmao

But yeah Aubrey dropped family matters then boom 6:16 LA and then Not like us....your ball now drake might have to just die honestly

This was the 1st Kendrick Lamar song that got me hooked...then it was ADHD, Money Trees, and the whole DAMN album(saw that tour live in the midwest).

That's awesome, I'd love to see Kendrick perform live

Apparently everyone in California is losing their mind about this... It's all anyone's talking about and everyone's bumping Kendrick... That's awesome lol

All the shit with p Diddy puff puff( or whatever he is calling himself this week) and Drake just shows that Kat Williams may not be 100% honest, but he ain't lying about the fact that a lot of bad shit goes on in the music world.