• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

You have a beautiful heart and weed IS way better for you than tobacco. ❀️‍πŸ”₯:cool:

:weedleaf:πŸ•ŠοΈβœŒοΈ
that is rare thing for me to drink..outside temp. drops down and don't wanna light the fire again....lots of ash in the house...breathe all this shit six months.....weed is good..but no desire to smoke at all....at this moment,but if u were here and offer me this nice flowers i would not refuse it forsure:hear4t:

Last edited:
fsnI5M7.jpeg
rwqC5nF.jpeg

ePpkoAl.jpeg

A few little nugs from some Motorbreath I picked up earlier. Great smoke, almost instant stone with a nice gassy, peppery taste. πŸ™‚ πŸ‘

Also picked up a 2.5g Banana OG live rosin pen that's actually surprisingly good. I was just looking for something to take to work, but this thingy is alright lol. Gets the job done, and fast. 😎

I gotta post a pic here soon. It's just that working at a dispensary means I am always heavily stocked and in constant rotation. Rn I have:

Flower: ice cream cake, Gelato, oreoz, jealousy kush Mintz, tangie diesel, and my buddy who grows amazing weed just gave me some of his coffee pie (coffee punch x wedding pie) that is unrivaled.

Dabs: peach cobbler live res, purple sunset #1 cured crumble, jetty Alien OG dablicator

Cart: Holiday Leisure disposable, heavy hitters Acapulco gold pod, my own home made rosin .5 cart

Edibles: 50mg medical distillate gummies, 10mg thc/5mg cbc gummies, 5mg thc/5mg cbd/5mg cbg/lions mane/cordyceps/ginseng gummies (the brand Foy make amazing cannabinoid/mushroom blend gummies for the legal NY rec market)

Flower: same as before, no new samples, lol.

Dabs: rated-r rosin, same as before

Cart: blue dream rosin .5 disposable, same as before

Edibles: 50mg med dispensary gummies, 10mg rosin gummies, 10 mg distillate gummies