Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

So it’s been 14 months since my last injection …. I am maybe 3 percent better …. The only thing that has changed is that I can watch Netflix but I don’t enjoy it at all … I am still completely dead inside , no emotions , no interests , no desires to do anything at all other than lay in my bed … I recently spent 5 days in hospital because my inactivity has lead to my bowel becoming inflamed …. I can barely walk now … I am a 23 year old man that before the injections I was leaping over 10 foot fences to do graffiti missions with a heavy backpack full of paint…. I was strong and very healthy …. These injections destroyed me beyond anything you can imagine …. I have nothing now , no friends no job , no hobbies , no interests …. Nothing …. I am dead …. I will wait another year and then if nothing has improved I will kill my self …. I hope others have more luck than me …. Peace
APs mess with bowel regulation, some people even get Chron's disease, for me such problems went away at 15 months off.

Destiny doesn't exist. If God really did put us on this path, then that God is trash and an unjust God, but there's no any evidence that it was God's will, so I can't blame God, I blame humanity as this is a product of human's endless stupidity.
We all have karma from past lives and lessons to learn. Nothing happens by accident in universe

This suffering will never be "paid off" in this lifetime, even for those who fully recover, it's simply impossible to compensate all of this, not even all money and fame of this world can buy it.

In this lifetime you can only objectively make it worth, e.g. - you manage to prevent someone from becoming invega victim.

We all have karma from past lives and lessons to learn. Nothing happens by accident in universe
Karma and past-lifes theory has no evidence that directly confirms it, as it's based on ancient scriptures and shallow/shaky evidence, which makes it highly unpredictable assumption, beware.

This suffering will never be "paid off" in this lifetime, even for those who fully recover, it's simply impossible to compensate all of this, not even all money and fame of this world can buy it.

In this lifetime you can only objectively make it worth, e.g. - you manage to prevent someone from becoming invega victim.
You forgot how many people recovered after more injections then u had. U are a rare case that does not recover after 3 years... Just being honest bro

You missed the point
Just saying so you dont put people down with your negative thinking. Most ppl recover fully and i also believe ppl who dont often mistake their underlying problems with injections side effects. About the point you talking im deeply involved in spirituality and all that so my sources are clealry saying the incarnation and karma is real

Just saying so you dont put people down with your negative thinking. Most ppl recover fully
I was speaking of these who recover fully.

Full recovery will never be worth it for that person in this lifetime no matter how much money, fame (or basically anything) you have even after the full recovery, as this past suffering can't be compensated, there's just too little time, it would require millions of years to compensate.
But as I described, it can only objectively be worth it (in this lifetime).

You missed the point of my message again. I was not questioning full recovery bro.. Full recovery is very possible and likely to happen for everyone.

Last edited:
I was speaking of these who recover fully.

Full recovery will never be worth it for that person in this lifetime no matter how much money, fame (or basically anything) you have even after the full recovery, as this past suffering can't be compensated, there's just too little time, it would require millions of years to compensate.
But as I described, it can only objectively be worth it (in this lifetime).

You missed the point of my message again. I was not questioning full recovery bro.. Full recovery is very possible and likely to happen for everyone.
😂 Dude there are much worse thing that could happen then some time lost. Get a lesson universe gave you with these injections. Its all happening for a reason. And i mean most people recover fully in one year yet you are 3 years later still complaining only from 2 injections. U sure you dont mistake ur underlying problems?

yet you are 3 years later still complaining only from 2 injections. U sure you dont mistake ur underlying problems?
Right now, I was just sharing some wisdom I gained through the experience. My issues are most obvious now in focus/concentration and anhedonia while I got some mild akathisia and restlessness(which makes it harder to chill e.g. - on the beach). I got no underlying problems, no trauma.

Last edited:
I recover around 10% every 6 months, it goes by 1-2% per month, it was always been gradual (for all side-effects), no setbacks or windows.

Last edited:
I took some time off this forum as there was nothing else to say, now when there are more new members, I'll stay for a while.

Right now, I was just sharing some wisdom I gained through the experience. My issues are most obvious now in focus/concentration and anhedonia while I got some mild akathisia and restlessness(which makes it harder to chill e.g. - on the beach). I got no underlying problems, no trauma.
Thats what most people think. I had serious depersonalization/derealization and anxiety disorder in my teenage years while i thought im a normal teenager. I had enormous amount of trauma to unpack. Many ppl might have similar. What was the reason they put u on shot?