Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows where i can get injectable 6 month invega? Im planning to do lil revenge on that whore in white coat 😉 no one will fuck with my body like that.
DONT DO IT brotha dont even lawsuit fuck her she will burn in hell anyway you recovered now move on with your life and go live your amazing best life if you take revenge you just get injected for years or the rest of your life giving you permanent brain damage and could lead to your suicide DONT TAKE REVENGE MOVE ON AND LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!!! also lots of doctors including the one who injected you are forced by the hospital to inject ppl they dont do it themselves its the shit hospitals policy

You are too nice.I would think they deserve worse. You have every right to want revenge.
no buddy im fucking smart i dont do fucking stupid ass decisions like taking revenge against doctors that shit will just get you injected for the rest of your life most idiotic decision ive ever heard of youwillrecover recovered and he should move on with his life and go live his best life for the rest of his life until he dies of old age instead of being a fucking idiot and making a decision that will get him injected for the rest of his life until his suicide im sure the mods agree with me same goes for me im healing and starting to see windows of feeling things i felt before while sober more and more often im not going to fucking take revenge against the doctor im gonna wait until i recover then move on with my fucking life they have to inject you its the hospitals policy thats what the hospital tells them to do but the people who dont see any real improvements do have every right to want revenge your right

Great. My only improvement is to watch Netflix. I just watched "Fool me once" series. I welcome if someone recommends me another Netflix series. 😅 I like suspense.
Russian Doll is fucking brilliant but it takes some brain power to keep track of, it's a trip. I really enjoyed the main characters.

Centaur World is a good cartoon, I thought it was really funny and it has catchy music. Comfort show material. Despite the way it looks, it's not for little kids, it's a young adult/teen cartoon that appeals to adults.

The Midnight Gospel is literally a podcast recording with visuals and a little bit of a plot. Good to kick back to.

Last edited:
Anyone knows where i can get injectable 6 month invega? Im planning to do lil revenge on that whore in white coat 😉 no one will fuck with my body like that.
Dude. No. You want to do a crime. I wouldn't wish months of this on anyone, even the people responsible for my injections. It would also be really hard to get your hands on that shit, it costs a lot of money and only medical professionals can inject it. I understand the desire for revenge, like if I could make someone feel the way I felt at the beginning but just for a day without violence, I would do it. These people need to see what it does to misdiagnosed people. Long-acting injectables need to be used with the utmost caution and as a last resort.

No one should be able to request this medication just to go home either. People can get weird and paranoid about being in a mental hospital, I know I'm not the only person who thought they could be killed for whatever reason their brain made up.

You can make it known what she did to you, write a letter or record a video. Keep your feelings about her out of it though, she was likely just trying to do her job.

As I was writing this post, I felt my brain reactivate all of a sudden. The crown of my head just lit up in a way it had not before. I thought I would never feel that again.

no buddy im fucking smart i dont do fucking stupid ass decisions like taking revenge against doctors that shit will just get you injected for the rest of your life most idiotic decision ive ever heard of youwillrecover recovered and he should move on with his life and go live his best life for the rest of his life until he dies of old age instead of being a fucking idiot and making a decision that will get him injected for the rest of his life until his suicide im sure the mods agree with me same goes for me im healing and starting to see windows of feeling things i felt before while sober more and more often im not going to fucking take revenge against the doctor im gonna wait until i recover then move on with my fucking life they have to inject you its the hospitals policy thats what the hospital tells them to do but the people who dont see any real improvements do have every right to want revenge your right

I thought about ways to get revenge on my shrink and nurses when i first got out of the psych ward ill admit. I was not in a good place as i was still on abilify, fat as fuck and i was without my benzos, sleeping pills and morphine so my anxiety and pain was off the charts

I eventually came to the conclusion that the best revenge was for me to live my best life on my terms. So now i do things that i wanna do like get high and shit as i was told not to do that in the psych ward.

Oh shut up you redundant idiot! People can make their own choices. I don't advocate violence, but if that's what they want to do that's on them.

Did you all fuys bekieved this poison last onky 1/3 months, sustena, truna and were gaslighted by dr that poison is gone by that time?

I thought about ways to get revenge on my shrink and nurses when i first got out of the psych ward ill admit. I was not in a good place as i was still on abilify, fat as fuck and i was without my benzos, sleeping pills and morphine so my anxiety and pain was off the charts

I eventually came to the conclusion that the best revenge was for me to live my best life on my terms. So now i do things that i wanna do like get high and shit as i was told not to do that in the psych ward.
yeah i get how you feel and you shouldnt event think about revenge because most of the time the hospital forces them to inject you they think it lasts a month and then its over their so stupid they dont even know it affects people for months or years they dont have anything against you that would make them wanna harm you on purpose their just doing their shit job to get money they dont give a fuck about any of us what we do in our life or did in our life we are just another 1 of their thousands of patients who they make money off of

Oh shut up you redundant idiot! People can make their own choices. I don't advocate violence, but if that's what they want to do that's on them.
your choice you should know what will happen to you after that (jail and lifelong injections)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i get how you feel and you shouldnt event think about revenge because most of the time the hospital forces them to inject you they think it lasts a month and then its over their so stupid they dont even know it affects people for months or years they dont have anything against you that would make them wanna harm you on purpose their just doing their shit job to get money they dont give a fuck about any of us what we do in our life or did in our life we are just another 1 of their thousands of patients who they make money off of
For once I actually agree with this guy, the doctors do not care about you. You are just a number. They introduce a drug and follow policy. I don’t know how it works in the states but I know in Canada Invega is the an option if you’re non compliant. And the doctors have no clue the damage it causes. Ppl sound like absolute nuts saying and scheming against doctors and wasting there money

Hello, I used to be on this site a lot posting. I have been off for a while. I am 17 months off. I am doing better but I have not fully healed. I am starting to think I am one who just won't fully recover. I can cry again. I can have a conversation somewhat. I have limited eye contact (a lot better than it was) I can get excited and find joy in things. I still can't live an independent life however. I have tried every antidepressant and it helps for a little while. I wish everyone a speedy recovery.

Hello, I used to be on this site a lot posting. I have been off for a while. I am 17 months off. I am doing better but I have not fully healed. I am starting to think I am one who just won't fully recover. I can cry again. I can have a conversation somewhat. I have limited eye contact (a lot better than it was) I can get excited and find joy in things. I still can't live an independent life however. I have tried every antidepressant and it helps for a little while. I wish everyone a speedy recovery.
Have faith. You are on a good track, there could be more improvement in store.

What symptoms are still there ?

I found the Adhd symptoms i had where the last to go away. Those took about a year atleast to go away for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.