• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Do people actually like methadone recreationally?

Coupe decade ago I loved methadone and benzos mix. Of course back then I was into cocaine and alcohol and other stuff but those days have passed.
I like those big orange-ish pinkish tablets that had the two scores so could break into 1/4s.
Sounds like 0.5mg klonopin

Yeah methadone is one of my favourite opioids, long lasting, mildly euphoric, sedative and social, calm energy and no fuss with redosing. Few times a year it's nice and comfy drug.

I know this dude that used to buy my mums methadone off her and then go home and literally put it in a syringe and blast it straight from the bottle no micron filter or anything. Sadly he died not too long ago from kidney failure
Someone shooting liquid methadone? Wow, never heard of that one! Assuming it is in fact liquid methadone... People will snort about anything as well so I don't doubt it.

It did nothing for me other then keeping me not sick

Yeah it's great when you have no or a low active tolerance to opioids. When I was on 380mg/day of methadone years ago it didn't get me high, but if I were to take 60mg right now I'd get fucked up for a solid 18 hours.

These days I'd take methadone over oxycodone in a heart beat.
380ml of methadone is an insane amount to be taking daily. Who was prescribing that amount?
Not sure if you're in the US but it seems that high doses are quite common there.
Here in the UK, I rarely hear of people being on 100ml+. Used to be common 20 years back, because you could get that as starting dose. Now it's start on 30ml and come back every day for 10ml extra. So people would get to 50/60ml and accept that because they don't want to keep going back.

Personally, I've never got any buzz etc from juice. Strictly for keeping the sick away. Not looking forward to stopping my script though.

Oxycodone is HANDS DOWN the most euphoric, pro social, stimulating, dopaminergic opioid ever synthesized
Hydromorphone / Dilaudid is an IV wet dream, more potent than Diamorphine
Diamorphine / Heroin is the King of the Castle, sadly very few have pharmaceutical experience

Methadone is what I’ve been on for 10+ years for chronic pain. Started at 30mg it was VERY euphoric & pleasurable (after being clean for a month) ….a German masterpiece. Fully synthetic, born in an SS lab lol, NAZI science's. A war on 3 fronts, obtaining valuable resources was very concerning, and needed a reliable source of Opioids

Every single opioid on that list was synthesized in za fazza land, Eukadol, Dilaudid, Heroin, Dolophine, all 100% German.

Operation Paperclip…..the USA snatched up all the NAZI scientists

Verner Von Braun, an SS rocket scientist was on TIME magazines man of the century. Once an SS member. Now on the board of NASA. Saturn rocket that landed man on the moon was in 1943 laining down death on London as the V2 ballistic rocket. the first man man object to leave earth (in a way)

Meshershmitt ME 262 ….first genuine jet engine (modern fighter jet) NAZI Germany / Frank Whittle in U.K. also had a workable design

BMW, Benz, Firearms, Technology, Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Science, etc, etc, etc.

…..those blonde hair, blue eyed, Arian Supermen lol. ….and no, I’m not German….or a NAZI lol

I personally do like it recreationally wise to stay good through out the night I am only talking 10mg-20mg though max.... the 5's & 10's were good I've been on the Methadone Clinic when I just turned about 18 and went up to about 240ml per day which was way too much imo. I truly only needed about 120-160mg to kick an OC 80mg habit from 3 to 8 a day mixed with Opana 20s-40's & MS Contin 30's to 60's & them came Diesel but back then prob. only 2g's a day (way before the Fent. crisis) I dropped out at around 40ml and went right back to OC's & Opana, Dilaudid & MS Contin.

Now, I just take them from time to time very low doses not beyond 20mg from trusted folks. I only picked Methadone because I KNEW they weren't laced & so on.

The Clinic way back would let you got dirty asf. with no consequence's I'm sure it's all changed now.

I haven't done methadone in close to ten years, which it served it's purpose then just fine (recreational/self-med). But about 16-17 years ago when I was still kinda in my honeymoon phase of heroin addiction, if that wasn't available - which was rare, admittedly lol - i could get the little white oval methadone 10's for dirt cheap. Of course I always preferred the heroin, but it's not like I lost out getting the 'done, super noddy and long lasting as it was. It would definitely make my top 5 favorite opioids.

My favorite combo was methadone and pot.
Methadone lasts a long time which is excellent. Take some and chill out, watch a few movies. It's great.
Last night I had a few vodka cranberries with my Suboxone. It felt wonderful. I can’t explain it but it almost felt a bit like taking opiates.

I wish I could smoke pot. It gets me too high and I start to get paranoid lol.

I took it once on day 3 of herion wd and it got rid of my anxiety and eat it was great but as like a chaser on herion not great but not bad either not much

Last night I had a few vodka cranberries with my Suboxone. It felt wonderful. I can’t explain it but it almost felt a bit like taking opiates.

I wish I could smoke pot. It gets me too high and I start to get paranoid lol.
same here - i just started suboxone and it actually scratches the itch nicely :)

I took it once on day 3 of herion wd and it got rid of my anxiety and eat it was great but as like a chaser on herion not great but not bad either not much
What was your dose btw?

you drink an 80mg to 100mg dose and you’d be changing your tone a bit

Methadone is POTENT as f@ck, and lasts 8-10hours….with an average half-life of 24h. Fully synthetic Mu-Agonist & NMDA Antagonis.

try this next time your on H withdrawal lol

Methadone 80mg
Ritalin 60mg IR
Diazepam 30mg
Pregabalin 300mg
Ethanol 3.oz Jin
Cannabinoid - Indica 5mg oil

All pulverized in a single glass, hot water to dissolve, add orange juice and down the hatch

45min you’ll felt into the couch with your brain melting with pleasure

Never did anything for me but made me crave sugar and kept me from getting sick

With no tolerance I used to love methadone. Now I take 100mg daily and I still like it but I don't get high. I definitely get a little pop in my step and a light glow for a couple hours after I take it tho. It occupies those receptors constantly so you're always opiated..... you don't really have the highs and lows. I metabolize it fast so I always assumed that's why I still get that little glow.