• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Venting Describe your struggle in three words or less.

You got that under control?
Just read that and I know... boy do I.
Yeah man, I think so. My doc upped my diazepam by 10mg yday and prescribed an anti-convulsant just in case (I was seriously worried about seizure). I'm still sweaty and clammy and gross, but my anxiety is definitely down. I'm not even tapering or anything, but tolerance is a bitch.

Yeah man, I think so. My doc upped my diazepam by 10mg yday and prescribed an anti-convulsant just in case (I was seriously worried about seizure). I'm still sweaty and clammy and gross, but my anxiety is definitely down. I'm not even tapering or anything, but tolerance is a bitch.
Appears to be stable re post which is decent imo.
Yeah that dependance scares the shit outta me but thankfully I have been "mostly" in control. Any is too much it seems. Ha
I may be able to cold turkey at present dose but don't wanna find out yet. Lol
Best to you in this. Just ain't no sunshine when she's gone....

Appears to be stable re post which is decent imo.
Yeah that dependance scares the shit outta me but thankfully I have been "mostly" in control. Any is too much it seems. Ha
I may be able to cold turkey at present dose but don't wanna find out yet. Lol
Best to you in this. Just ain't no sunshine when she's gone....
I'd definitely have a seizure/die if I CT'd rn. Best to you too bro. The struggle is real for sure. Appreciate ya, 1 love.

i legit wrote a Novel's worth of words but didn't post them about my past History because this is a legit important topic imo. I'm still alive, I shouldn't be in a nutshell my own personal novel of from a kid to going into full blown Diesel aka Doggfood aka H Habit mixed with everything imaginable for more than a decade plus 5 yrs now from hanging with the guys with the Pinky Rings or the guys, The fellas from the D.R heavy up here or your typical Diesel/Coke dealers in worst of times guys and women of all walks of life,
I fit in well with all walks of life I'm much like a chameleon when it comes to dealing with People in Crime & the Dope World.

I've chosen these 3 words

all of this in 3 words, huh?
1."Thankful"to God everyday I'm alive so many are DEAD or in JAIL
2."Freedom" I'm free and I WILL NOT go back. Been there done that.
3." Loyal "To my Core to those who've always held me down- You can't sell that on every street corner or buy it off the Block being Loyal & showing loyalty in life are Earned in life, Esp. In this life. People don't forget you for that in "tough" times or in times of extreme danger.

Last edited: