• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Odd to think that in the 80s and 90s their was a really widespread anti-benzo/anti-opiate stance among clubbers.

I used to know a couple of nurses and once a week I would pop 10mg of diazepam to come down on a Sunday morning but I soon learnt to hide that use to avoid being given a 45 minute lecture.

I'm sure they meant well but on reflection, 72 hours without sleep actually did more harm. But it was hard to articulate the fact. In the last 20 years I've really avoided benzos and I'm sure a large part of that is not wishing to deal with people whose major markets were H and crack.

I learnt the hard way that such people are best avoided.

Had some of the most odd gear today, it had a weak taste & what was there was something I've never tasted before.
The first line was odd, I was a little bit sick & it did nothing to me for a good 3-5 seconds then I felt it in my Spine & my gut crunched up.

The euphoria off it was crazy, I am still going & I finished it at 10.15am.

I have learned though Heroin & Ashtang Yoga don't mix one bit.

Who knows, man? POSSIBLY something else, but unless you send US a smoke, how can we compare ;-)
I just got my best carrier Pigeon out of the hut to send you some as I don't trust ROyal Mail.
The Fucker said he wanted a few lines before he went out as it's so cold & I could understand that, sadly the gear was a bit too potent & I'd not expect him to arrive anytime soon.

RIP Narco Pigeon.

Odd to think that in the 80s and 90s their was a really widespread anti-benzo/anti-opiate stance among clubbers.
I think it's still the same, in as much as some drugs are seen as 'cool' or acceptable, while others are heavily stigmatised, or seen as 'dodgy' in some way or other.

I think heroin and it's use and users are always going to have a very heavy stigma attached to it by the mainstream, even among the drug using population, but it will appeal to those who don't care about this, or are even attracted because of, or inspite of the stigma. LSD use is also often highly stigmatised by drug users who only use cannabis for example. They often see acid users as 'dodgy'. It's all judgemental and childish, ignorant, labelling and pidgeonholing bullshit imo, I don't think most of these people have any in depth knowledge of the subject as a whole, and just feel the need to label and judge different types of drugs and their users as cool or dodgy or w/e.

A lot of clubbers seem to just be following fashion and trends with some form of sheep like mentality, so if a substance you mention to them isn't one of the usual handful of currently trendy clubbing drugs, it's seen as dodgy.

I tried mentioning benzos to a young lad I knew as a work colleague through a former work place who was very keen on cocaine and he was dabbling in a bit of dealing.

Although he was complaining about the insomnia that his cocaine use caused he would not even entertain the possibility that benzos could be useful, as they were somehow seen as dodgy, as not part of the list of drugs that his herd used.

He wasn't completely wrong ofcourse, as obviously benzos should be used with caution, but if used carefully and judiciously benzos they can be immensly useful in such circumstances.

Last edited:
Caught something on the radio the other day about synthetic opioids turning up in the gear in Scotland. A couple of months back I ODd - first time in approx ten years if use, a normal dose (by eye) but I went out completely. I've been off it since apart from the odd toot but I won't inject again and anyone in Scotland should deffo be wary of shooting. I swore it was fentanyl but there are all kinds of synthetics being put into the gear and people are dropping like flies. Also, crack cocaine has finally hit Scottish towns and cities. It always amazed me that you rarely ever saw crack whereas in every English city and town white and brown are sold together pretty much in every case. Anyway, some genius thought it'd be good to introduce crack to Scotland's seriously problematic relationship with drugs. That, street benzos and of course the aforementioned synthetic opioids that are being put into the gear now make me truly worried for Scotland's foreseeable future. As if it wasn't worrying enough already. The amount of violence that has kicked off since crack turned up is insane, and we're talking about one of the stabbiest countries on earth.

Careful folks.

Had a snowball from local stuff and broken down crack for the first time. Only had 2 of then first one was quite low dose second one 150mg afghan h seemed clean then a 0.2 of rock cleanest rush ever when the b kicked in fully after seemed stronger itchy rushy blissed out. Smoked a joint and crashed out. Was an experience woudnt be in a hurry to do it regular

Could the lack of heroin( despite all the fent) have anything to do with the fact that 90%+ or - came from Afghanistan. Coupled with the fact the Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan all have hugh heroin problems be a factor?
If so much is staying in that region, and not be sold cheaply to European organized crime syndicates along with fent being cheaper, more compact and more addictive be behind this. The cartels reasons are obvious, also is there still a hugh heroin problem in Russia and some of the former Soviet States? Or has fent taken over there also?

Fentanyl was a major problem in some Russian cities.

Of course, we really have no idea of the size of the problem because Russia doesn't provide many statistics and no state-funded HR. I've read that while their are charities to help people seeking to recover from opioid dependency, they are almost cult-like and financially supported by religious bodies.

Don't forget that a lot of the H reaching Europe is controlled by groups in Pakistan. They have a product and they want to keep hold of their market share.

I strongly suspect that fentanyl will sneak in as a cheaper alternative. People who are buying £5 bits (or five for £20) will be the ones who will first be targeted. I know that at that level, dealers sort of HAVE to sell H but they don't like it as for rock customers are coming back within an hour whereas they know H lasts longer. Fentanyl would fit their business model.

Nitazenes seem to be the active cut most often encountered and like fentanyl, it's considered to be short-acting and highly sedating.

But organized crime will probably cause the same thing North America is going through. The Mexican Cartels are increasingly having power and influence in Africa. Stupid rhetorical question: Where is all that cocaine that comes into the UK coming from. I have seen documentaries that fentanyl is in areas of the UK, and just like America, it seems that heroin addicts will go for it over heroin. The Pakistanis are not even close, when it comes to the money the Cartels have. They are also as, or more ruthless than just about any group.
The Russian mafia will work with just about anyone and they have the tight nit, absolutely brutal Albanian mafia to help out. The Cartels in the last 3 years have a much larger presence in America also.
Also, what difference did it make when they caught Chapo Guzman and then stuck him in an American Supermax Prison. NEXT.

Last edited:
I bought 1g online that arrived last friday, it was from a seller I had used before but my god it was much stronger than the last amount I got from them. It was much more caustic as well, I generally prefer smoother more powdery brown, this stuff was crystalline rock hard lumps, I've got two weeks off work on holiday so thought I'd go all out, got some high quality cocaine too. I literally wasn't prepared for how stong this gear was though, I spent four days in a constant state of nod, only got about 8 hours sleep across 4 days because I didn't want to waste the high.

I thought 4 days would be enough to avoid any bad withdrawal but the past two days have been hell, today I decided to load up on cocaine to give me some energy and it seems to have overcome the pain. Feels like I'm coming off a 3 month habit not 4 days jesus christ. I've made some massive steps backwards the last 6 months, the last time I'd taken Heroin before August this year was 2019. And I spent 9 months in 2022 completely clean, gave up vaping and drinking (I literally forgot what alcohol felt like after 9 months), came off subutex and Buvidal in the same time frame. I was content with two coffees a day in all that time and focused on fitness.

Until November 2022 when someone at work cajoled me into going to some shit local business awards ceremony where I accidently drank some kind of fizzy Orange Juice alcohol, it was like a trigger in my mind, two months later I'm drinking most nights and getting a good high out of that, then in July I go to Spain for a friends wedding and do a metric ton of Cocaine and Ketamine, find myself wondering around Malaga at 3am trying to find Heroin (unsuccessfully), end up giving away about 500 euros worth of drugs to a load of Moroccans who lived on the beach and were fairly friendly. Then I get back to the UK, go out for drinks after work and that trigger is fully flipped now, I immediately walk down to York's skid row intent on finding Heroin, within 5 minutes see an old associate from years ago, and within 20 minutes have made a new contact and scored. Oh well.

I didn't realize heroin was available in Europe, I have never messed with it.

Heroin accounts for almost 100% of illicit opioids.

There are a lot of large ports in Europe and since their is a lot of trade with Pakistan, it's quite a common route. Via the Balkans appears to be the other major route.

But at smaller levels, gangs will rent a (decent) home and use it to have H sent in parcels. Their are 2.2 million people of Pakistani descent living in Europe and as extended family ties are strong, their is a lot of parcel post to and from that nation.

I used to talk to the customs people at East Midlands Airport (I used to go to Amsterdam every week) and they were clear that 'mules' are a very unusual method of smuggling.

At the end of the day, since their are entirely overland routes, it would be impossible to stop the trade, only to slow it down.

It's worth remembering that cocaine is a MUCH bigger market. IF H really was made a priority, I'm sure more could be done but coke is the growth market and so the one that seems to get the most money put into control.

Fent is cheap, more potent and compact. It will poison Europe like it is doing in America and Canada. Too easy to make, as opposed to poppy cultivation, extracting the opium, and processing it into Number 3 or 4 Heroin.
Also more addictive, easy to smuggle and much cheaper. It is a matter of time before fent rears its ugly head in Europe.
Also Tappered; thank you for including the part about me not taking it.

Last edited:
Purely for HR,you understand, I took one for the team and got a piece this morning. My fella said it was 'proper' and tbf he doesn't ever muck me about. Chucked it on the foil and fuck me, that knowing smell and taste one gets, hit my senses. Runs very clean and after 4 lines I put it down just in case...but all is good. This is like the gear of yesteryear, he always has good but this is exceptional....if only I had the discipline to buy a chunk and use sparingly however like a fine wine it will be consumed with vigour and enjoyment.