• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Amazing that however hard the forces of law and order try, all they succeed in doing is ensuring that the most potent synthetics have all the advantages from a seller's perspective.

Fentanyl - x80 morphine
BDPC - x504 morphine
Etonitazine - x1500 morphine
Carfentanil - x10000 morphine

And what scares me is that their are multiple, as yet uncontrolled opioids that display analgesic activity over 100,000x morphine.

At some point, their needs to be a line in the sand beyond which a compound is classed as a chemical weapon. In 2005 Russian special forces used a 'knockout gas' to solve a hostage situation and the has killed over 200. It's codename is Kolokol-1 but nobody will admit to knowing what it is. Carfentanil and remifentanil was supposed to have been detected but that sounds an odd mixture to me. Plain carfentanil makes more sense.

Adding carfentanil to the CWC would make sense since producers would be classed as terrorists.
Amazing that however hard the forces of law and order try, all they succeed in doing is ensuring that the most potent synthetics have all the advantages from a seller's perspective.

Fentanyl - x80 morphine
BDPC - x504 morphine
Etonitazine - x1500 morphine
Carfentanil - x10000 morphine

And what scares me is that their are multiple, as yet uncontrolled opioids that display analgesic activity over 100,000x morphine.

At some point, their needs to be a line in the sand beyond which a compound is classed as a chemical weapon. In 2005 Russian special forces used a 'knockout gas' to solve a hostage situation and the has killed over 200. It's codename is Kolokol-1 but nobody will admit to knowing what it is. Carfentanil and remifentanil was supposed to have been detected but that sounds an odd mixture to me. Plain carfentanil makes more sense.

Adding carfentanil to the CWC would make sense since producers would be classed as terrorists.
That's the iron law of prohibition, the harder the laws the harder the drugs.

You know it's gonna be ok when you scrape it and it comes out as big lumps like what Hash looks like when you crush it up.

The best ever was when I lived with this woman dealer who loved her crack, she left her pipe which hadn't been touched for at least 4-5 months, it came out as solid blocks of yellow / tan. I smoked for a good few hours off it, I had lumps the size of half a ten shot which filled a bus ticket folded in half.

I can only imagine what that would have been like in the vein, then again that's the way you have a heart attack & die.

Hav to say im suprised that nitazene has made it way across the irish sea from uk! Oh well!!

As I understand it, people are selling the stuff on the darkweb at low prices. If 1 gram of the stuff will then allow one ounce of H to be bashed into two ounces for £100, you can see how attractive it is.

It also must be said that the media concentrates on how many overdoses it results in so idiots presume that they can just cut it MORE not realizing that of the multiple issues concerning the nitazenes, respiratory depression, a steep dose-response curve and especially the unpredictable response between users means what is OK for one person is too much for another.

As I understand it, people are selling the stuff on the darkweb at low prices. If 1 gram of the stuff will then allow one ounce of H to be bashed into two ounces for £100, you can see how attractive it is.

It also must be said that the media concentrates on how many overdoses it results in so idiots presume that they can just cut it MORE not realizing that of the multiple issues concerning the nitazenes, respiratory depression, a steep dose-response curve and especially the unpredictable response between users means what is OK for one person is too much for another.
Ah for fuck sake, ALSOTAPERED,u just might gonna put bleeding MAD ideas into some 1 head ESPECIALLY youth and they probably got into thinkin 'mmmm i might go do thst!' And probably drooling about gettin SO RICH, and be Multi millionaries overnight LOL...

Anyway NO DOUBT there are some dickheads who are tryin too hard to be some hard gangster and be like drug baron or something! I hated this type of people who really didnt understand how the drug game work!! And often they alway sell garabage stuff and they think they hav best stuff around in uk! 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️
Fuck sake, u HAVE to use drugs to know what its all about!

Sorry for rambling!!

Another news, i see that talbain leader called hibatullah akhundzada have set up new drug law last month WARNING to opium farmers NOT to sow seeds this month or else they wil face heavy fines and prison! This man is said to seem reallly very small minded and really didnt care for women and opium faemers in afghanistan. He also posted some soliders into checkpoint and some crossing point for opium smugglers to carry drugs on camel or horse. The smugglers said the price increased again because of soliders there and thy hav managed to seized drugs and arrested smugglers and its happening everywhere! David mansfield said he really believe the talbain are goiig legitmate! If there wil be no more opium poppy in afghanistan, this will hav SERIOIS effect on the world market cos u see, afghan supplied opium/heroin to the rest of world except south american, alaska and china! Lol, the EU, UK AND UN Didnt want fentanyl to take over the market and the chinese are trying their very best to pressure talbain into continued with opium ban for 2nd years running and un, uk and Eu are tryin to understand WHY are the chinese doing that? DESPITE the fact that there are NO AFGHAN Heroin ever in china!! So There is few theorie and 1 of them are that china realy wpuod love to get control of eu and the rest of world by unleashed fentanyl into their market and it wil destroyed uk and eu and rest of world with so many OD DEAD people, could be well over a million or more people! The EU,UK and UN are very concerned about that! They definitely didnt want fentanyl to take over the world market! If afghan opium trade has ceased., there could be another country lying in wait to take over afghanistan, ARE Turkey OR north macedoina or myanamar so its case of waiting!!

I really hope to god, afghan opium farmerz will IGNORE the talbain and go sow seeds! But the farmers need help cos they arw not properly armed cos they need to defend themselves against talbain. Drugs barons and elder from village tribes are said to be on farmers side! Civil war might break out??
Only time wil tell....

Oh i almost forgot to mention!
What i found out recently was very interesting!

From what i understand, mexican cartel hav unleashed high quality meth into west and central europe market including UK in 2017 but it was huge failure becauze it never took off! Only in czech republic, it was very popular and it sell really well but in holland and germany, some parts of NL and germany loved meth but it was not very popluar as the czech republic and so was the rest of europe! From 2017 to 2023, crystal meth really never took off despite the fact they are very high purity drugs aroumd 80% purity on street.
The expert THINK the reason why that didmt work in europe and the uk was cos we have had 3 high quality drugs in speeds, cocaine and E...
Maybe they Re correct? I really dont know?

LAst week, europe gangs travelled to meet afghan gangs to discuss about opium and crystal meth. They are telling afghan thar its BAD idea that the afghan soley are focusng on meth RATHER than opium. This is a SERIOUS MISTAKE they ar makin cos crystal meth from mexican never did work in eu. But afghan are determined to make it work. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Horrible decision from them!!!

Ah for fuck sake, ALSOTAPERED,u just might gonna put bleeding MAD ideas into some 1 head ESPECIALLY youth and they probably got into thinkin 'mmmm i might go do thst!' And probably drooling about gettin SO RICH, and be Multi millionaries overnight LOL...

Anyway NO DOUBT there are some dickheads who are tryin too hard to be some hard gangster and be like drug baron or something! I hated this type of people who really didnt understand how the drug game work!! And often they alway sell garabage stuff and they think they hav best stuff around in uk! 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️
Fuck sake, u HAVE to use drugs to know what its all about!

Sorry for rambling!!

If you hadn't noted, I was pointing out that nitazenes are unpredictable. What is a reasonable dose for one will do nothing for a second but will kill a third. Hardly a roaring endorsement.

Since the original patent in 1960, it's turned up in Italy in the late 1960s, in the US in the early 80s, Germany in the late 80s, Russia in the late 90s, the US again in the early 00s and has now resurfaced.

Even the paper that telescoped down the synthesis is from 1977. This isn't something new.

BTW I am old enough (just) to remember when a substantial proportion of UK heroin wasn't from Afghan opium. Right now the Shan state is at war with the government of Myanmar and their traditional crop has always been opium. So the source moves, it's happened before. They HAVE the capacity to grow and need money for weapons...

Street gear in my local seems to have dived in quality the past two months, I had a very reliable dealer recently I was buying about 20 bags for a week's supply at a time normally in the form of a big rock I'd chip apart gradually rather than individual bags. I noticed though i wasn't even getting close to a nod on it (smoked) the last month, and would start getting withdrawal symptoms 6 hours after my last usage. I just quit a week ago and was expecting a pretty nasty withdrawal from using continuously everyday for 2 months but had very few symptoms, some slight chills and a runny nose, granted I had a couple of cups of Kratom on the two days I'd usually get the shits, in the past that would no way have been enough, didn't get any PAWS either. I can only conclude the % content was dire.

Anyway, glad to be off it and feeling normal again without having to resort to treatment. The two Pharmacies nearest to me that I used for my script in the past no longer offer subs or methadone for some reason.. doesn't seem right they can decide not to offer them, if I had to go on them again it would mean an hour round trip everyday. Fuck that noise, glad I took the rattle.

Was doing some research the other day and it seems like the Nitazines already are our version of fentanyl. All the heroin that's killed people in the Midlands and South West this year contained nitazines.

I also discovered that Nitazines do not show on a test strip. This is why all the people who have H they think may contain Fent but use a test strip and say its fine but then its abnormally strong ane people are dropping. With this in mind users in this thread should be careful. Make sure someone else you know tried the batch first or something. Or ideally wedinos test then buy a enough to last you if its a clean batch.

The Mulliken-Barker presumptive test will detect aromatic nitro groups.

Yeah but i dare say most people wont know what that is. The fent strips alot of bigger dealers particularly online were already using those. I would also presume they're unaware Nitazines dont show up. Once the fent strip shows negative the gear is presumed clean.

Well their are Youtube videos on how to perform the test and the two materials needed are on eBay.

The really useful thing is that it's just about the most definite presumptive test of all. It plates glass with a thin layer of metallic silver so even tiny samples will yield a very visible result.

Well their are Youtube videos on how to perform the test and the two materials needed are on eBay.

The really useful thing is that it's just about the most definite presumptive test of all. It plates glass with a thin layer of metallic silver so even tiny samples will yield a very visible result.

If you could post the youtube video it would probably be a helpful thing for this thread. I see plenty of dealers stunting the "fent free" label now with the strip test, but it seems Nitazines are more common here than fent.

If you could post the youtube video it would probably be a helpful thing for this thread. I see plenty of dealers stunting the "fent free" label now with the strip test, but it seems Nitazines are more common here than fent.

There are dozens and dozens of them.

I'm possibly not the best person to decide which is the MOST friendly for non-chemists. Watch them ALL. I'm not about to point to a single video and presume everyone will immediately understand it but it's also worth reading WHY it works and again, I don't know what is the best explaination.

The only thing I think it worth noting is that they are all using a couple of grams of material for the camera. But it's highly visible even carried.

Last edited:
All the heroin that's killed people in the Midlands and South West this year contained nitazines.
Oh The Irony!!!!!!!

And you were saying I was full of shit for saying the effects I got from the odd batch here & there, the times I blacked out etc.
Now you care to admit the area I live in HAD Fent laced product, you make me laugh I swear to God.

There are dozens and dozens of them.

I'm possibly not the best person to decide which is the MOST friendly for non-chemists. Watch them ALL. I'm not about to point to a single video and presume everyone will immediately understand it but it's also worth reading WHY it works and again, I don't know what is the best explaination.

The only thing I think it worth noting is that they are all using a couple of grams of material for the camera. But it's highly visible even carried.

I tried searching "test for nitazines", "testing heroin for nitazines", and several other similar type tags and couldn't find anything. Which keywords were you using?

Oh The Irony!!!!!!!

And you were saying I was full of shit for saying the effects I got from the odd batch here & there, the times I blacked out etc.
Now you care to admit the area I live in HAD Fent laced product, you make me laugh I swear to God.

1. I tried to help you when you thought that and urged you not to consume more, here

2. It's nitazines not fent, fent would show on a strip test. Which i was also trying to help work out what test would be best for that (nitazines) here. 🤷‍♂️

3. Show me where i said you were full of shit? All i said was there are no tests on wedinos showing fent in uk heroin. Which there aren't.

I am so bored with this grudge you have against me. All this hate for what a difference of political opinion. Mal would have banned you in TL for what you pulled there, i asked him not to. Yet every single time i post i have you up my ass. All over a disagreement months ago. If you hate me that much there is an ignore function.

Had a look but couldn't see a video that was in English. Also it doesn't really look like a quick test any non chemist can perform easily like the fent strips are. I dare say most people won't have any of the equipment necessary and probably find it easier to send to Wedinos than this.

It takes 5 minutes. If that's too long to avoid poisoning yourself, your call.

Yes, Wedinos is most CERTAINLY the best way to proceed but I don't they take multiple DAYS to provide a result? So a presumptive test while imperfect, is certainly a HR methodology until the appropriate test-strips become available.

Last edited: