• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

@steewith2ees I get that you were high when you made your post above, but even allowing for that I don't get how you thought that anyone could know if anything had gone wrong, let alone how to help, if anything had gone wrong.

Obviously you need to put real world measures in place if you're going to insist on taking what sounds like dangerous risks. Making a post online isn't going to do anything, expect cause people to worry if you're suddenly never heard from again after making a post like that.

I see from your profile that you were active on here 3 hours after making that post, so presumably that means your OK.

The amount of people in this thread who claim to have dodgy gear, on a Harm Reduction forum no less, yet are incapable of sending a sample to Wedinos and instead just consume gear they know is dodgy, is flat out ridiculous.

Says alot about the intelligence of the user and the complete disregard they show for their own life even IMO.

The amount of people in this thread who claim to have dodgy gear, on a Harm Reduction forum no less, yet are incapable of sending a sample to Wedinos and instead just consume gear they know is dodgy, is flat out ridiculous.

Says alot about the intelligence of the user and the complete disregard they show for their own life even IMO.

I do not dispute anything you have said in the above post and have no excuse for any of my behaviour with respect to HR practises, although I do have explanations, none of which will ever make sense to anyone with a basic bit of common.

Unlike the average heroin user, whom always wait for days / weeks for a WEDINOS GCMS result before taking a product, I have a compulsive urge to use the drugs as soon as possible. Crazy right? With respect to the complete disregard for my health, that ship sailed along time ago following my relapse. Also, unlike most in the same situation I was already high and satisfied that the gear at least contained some heroin. I have no self esteem or self respect left and provided I continue to hurt only myself and not anyone else, thats as much as I can offer until I can actually clean myself up. I am so fucking depressed and have been for years but I am too much of a selfish coward to take my own life, so self medication remains my go to coping strategy.

I understand and appreciate how my post may have caused concern, but I got the exact emotional support I may not deserve but asked for, albeit off line (EDIT - I mean off open forum)- god bless the members on this forum xx. As much as people will not belive me, I only use these sort of drugs a couple of times a month, using one of the remaining stones to give me the dutch courage to provide this first response. I will try and provide further replies as I have taken ALL responses with the best possible faith, I just do not expect anyone to look to my behaviour for HR purposes any more.

Stee

Last edited:
Man, I don't know you at all so I I don't have a clue about your circunstances, but reading your posts, one can notice kind of a dark feeling, a light veil of sadness around your words and statements. You sound isolated, also. Doesn't take much to get, maybe wrongly, that your suffering in one way or another.
These dangerous behaviours of yours regarding dodgy drug use and such are indeed an acute problem that you must seriously face the sooner the better. But, if you really are depressed or you have any kind of internal or external problem that just overpowers you and doesn't let you live, then that's what you should focus on as the main and final things to really fix and change
Many of those addictive, compulsive and selfharming behaviours actually stem from those underlaying and unsolved events and situations, that untreated can become serious conditions.

And, please, don't fuck around that dodgy year. Maybe you know people to try and get different stuff from?
Take care

I do not dispute anything you have said in the above post and have no excuse for any of my behaviour with respect to HR practises, although I do have explanations, none of which will ever make sense to anyone with a basic bit of common.

Unlike the average heroin user, whom always wait for days / weeks for a WEDINOS GCMS result before taking a product, I have a compulsive urge to use the drugs as soon as possible. Crazy right? With respect to the complete disregard for my health, that ship sailed along time ago following my relapse. Also, unlike most in the same situation I was already high and satisfied that the gear at least contained some heroin. I have no self esteem or self respect left and provided I continue to hurt only myself and not anyone else, thats as much as I can offer until I can actually clean myself up. I am so fucking depressed and have been for years but I am too much of a selfish coward to take my own life, so self medication remains my go to coping strategy.

I understand and appreciate how my post may have caused concern, but I got the exact emotional support I may not deserve but asked for, albeit off line (EDIT - I mean off open forum)- god bless the members on this forum xx. As much as people will not belive me, I only use these sort of drugs a couple of times a month, using one of the remaining stones to give me the dutch courage to provide this first response. I will try and provide further replies as I have taken ALL responses with the best possible faith, I just do not expect anyone to look to my behaviour for HR purposes any more.

Stee

It wasn't a personal dig, and you're not the only one. It"s just my personal opinion that if something is dodgy, especially H, then consuming it is mega risky. And members of this forum know that. Wedinos run a FREE testing service, it is a piece of piss to send a sample away.

Also presuming you aren't broke. Message the plug tell him his gear isn't right. And buy off someone else.

Not trying to get at anybody, but your life is worth more than fiending some dodgy batch of heroin.

I have friends who have died from bad batches of drugs. Still runs deep to this day i wish i could have them back and just chill and have a chat with them. Every time i think about it i have to hold back tears. Do you really think fiending a shitty batch of drugs is worth potentially leaving people you care about feeling like that for the rest of their lives. It is not only stupid it's selfish aswell.

Zopliclone bandit posted here saying he thought he had fent in his, woke up face down on the floor. Gave him the entire run down how to use Wedinos. Instead he continued to take the dodgu batch.

The fact is this entire thread so many users claim bad batch, but i'm yet to see anyone use wedinos to confirm it. Everyone just continues to take it, knowing full well it's dodgy, yet they post on a Harm Reduction forum, still they learnt nothing and continue to risk their lives over the sake of a bag of contaminated heroin. To me that spells they have no regard for their own lives.

And stee, please do not take this the wrong way. Trust me i have been through some shit. Even some of what i have going on now i wouldn't post on BL, cos it is tearing me apart. But drugs are not the answer especially not if they aren't right somehow. You are a smart guy and you know that. If you are struggling please PM me and we can talk. And that goes for anybody on BL, too many people are suffering in silence. There is always somebody who will understand. Sometimes it's easier talking to a stranger. Please stee i am only a PM away. I am more than willing to hear you out mate, your a good guy, this isn't the answer. Love bro. Please take care of yourself. Nobody here wants anything but the best for you.

What prices in UK city's on baller 3:5 g

Welcome to the site, or if this is a new acct., welcome back.

I don't know if price discussions are appropriate on here - they are banned across Bluelight per the user agreement but for some reason this forum (Euro. & African Drug Discussion) has been an exception with respect to personal amounts of drugs - while this has been justifiable historically due to the good faith nature of such content and something I do not think is that problematic, it still does not come across as fair objectively IMO so if this otherwise understandable enquiry is shut down by the moderators, please do not take it as personal criticism.

When I first developed a full habit 18 years ago, an baller of heroin was IMO a personal amount but to low level dealers starting out or supporting a habit it could be seen as a wholesale lump. I know what I used to pay (I have not bought one in 3 years) and what it still should be worth but I don't think it would be very helpful sharing this information anyway, considering the wide variety of strength and quality across the country. It may be better value and stronger in London as an average but that does not mean that one is less susceptible to getting burnt.

Either way, keep safe and if u are new to the UK don't buy weight straight off until you get your bearings.

Welcome to the site, or if this is a new acct., welcome back.

I don't know if price discussions are appropriate on here - they are banned across Bluelight per the user agreement but for some reason this forum (Euro. & African Drug Discussion) has been an exception with respect to personal amounts of drugs - while this has been justifiable historically due to the good faith nature of such content and something I do not think is that problematic, it still does not come across as fair objectively IMO so if this otherwise understandable enquiry is shut down by the moderators, please do not take it as personal criticism.

When I first developed a full habit 18 years ago, an baller of heroin was IMO a personal amount but to low level dealers starting out or supporting a habit it could be seen as a wholesale lump. I know what I used to pay (I have not bought one in 3 years) and what it still should be worth but I don't think it would be very helpful sharing this information anyway, considering the wide variety of strength and quality across the country. It may be better value and stronger in London as an average but that does not mean that one is less susceptible to getting burnt.

Either way, keep safe and if u are new to the UK don't buy weight straight off until you get your bearings.
My bad forgot rules, I was just curious Im from Newport Wales it been at 90 for last 15 years , I delete the post 👍 thanks

My bad forgot rules, I was just curious Im from Newport Wales it been at 90 for last 15 years , I delete the post 👍 thanks

No need to delete it my friend, its still a valid question, I just did not want to see you called out on it without knowing why.

Anyway, elgoucho has made my response redundant. He's spot on.

No offence stee you seem like a great guy. But you say yourself you are rural. You are an intelligent guy. Why risk dodgy gear off roadmen?
Just order off the markets and avoid the risk of dodgy stuff.

If you need help on how it all works just PM me. You are smarter than to be fucking with cut street gear. And no offence to anyone here but if you have suspect gear and continue to take lt rather than send to wedino's, i'm sorry but your on a Harm Reduction forum, you know consuming more is stupid and also sets a bad example to other newbie users.

Please shoot me a PM and we can disuss this further. I want to help you brother. But this current behaviour doesn't suit you man.

No offence stee you seem like a great guy. But you say yourself you are rural. You are an intelligent guy. Why risk dodgy gear off roadmen?
Just order off the markets and avoid the risk of dodgy stuff.

If you need help on how it all works just PM me. You are smarter than to be fucking with cut street gear. And no offence to anyone here but if you have suspect gear and continue to take lt rather than send to wedino's, i'm sorry but your on a Harm Reduction forum, you know consuming more is stupid and also sets a bad example to other newbie users.

Please shoot me a PM and we can disuss this further. I want to help you brother. But this current behaviour doesn't suit you man.

I appreciate that my friend and will PM you. Just please stop making assumptions regarding my behaviour and location. I live in a village at the moment but I have lived in a major urban area for most of my life and still do my shopping there as its not far. I mentioned one lot of suspect gear and that has nothing to do with this thread. I am not proud of the following, but I am a middle aged man and have been using gear regularly since 2003 - initially as a post dancefloor comedown drug before developing a habit for the first time in 2005. My behaviour is no different to what it was 5 years ago, I just don't discuss it much and am less likely to now. I know you want to help and I want to take advantage of that - I just feel a bit demeaned by some of your assertions which relate to a problem that will not be solved quickly. I know you are frustrated with my stupid behaviour but I am far from the most reckless user to share on here so you need just a bit of patience. <3

Yeah man plz understand there was no malice in what i said. Just concerned for you bro. Like anything dodgy, especially H should be sent to Wedinos for testing, it is not worth risking your life or causing others to worry about you bud.

I used since 2014, off the dark net. Only used 5-6 times til 2023 then started using street gear and IV'ing. Fucked my whole life up. Now i only buy my drugs off dnm because i don't like to associate with local dealers.

My post was not just aimed at you. Theres a few people in this thread recently who claimed their gear had a dodgy cut, yet instead of testing it they continued to consume it all.

We've seen enough RIP threads in EADD and i just don't want to see another one. That is all bro i meant no offence to you personally, sorry if it came across that way.

Yeah man plz understand there was no malice in what i said. Just concerned for you bro. Like anything dodgy, especially H should be sent to Wedinos for testing, it is not worth risking your life or causing others to worry about you bud.

I used since 2014, off the dark net. Only used 5-6 times til 2023 then started using street gear and IV'ing. Fucked my whole life up. Now i only buy my drugs off dnm because i don't like to associate with local dealers.

My post was not just aimed at you. Theres a few people in this thread recently who claimed their gear had a dodgy cut, yet instead of testing it they continued to consume it all.

We've seen enough RIP threads in EADD and i just don't want to see another one. That is all bro i meant no offence to you personally, sorry if it came across that way.
Just to say, I don't use heroin (or darknet markets) but have a dear irl friend who had some shockingly badly cut heroin from what she assured me was an outwardly reputable darknet seller with good reviews.

So, it's not infallible as a source, and also brings other potentially negative scearios too (although I am aware it also minimises other negative issues )

Had another mini relapse over the weekend. Jist white not brown but leaves lovely light coloured coating in the stem. 100mg guaranteed bellringer. Managed to not be a retard and buy more than a few bags.

Don't feel too bad considering the skin full i had. Did have some dramss some kid starting on my mate' then all of us. Wound up we completely fucked him up. Not how i wanted it to play out but the kid was like dereemined to have beef.

These things happen.

It's what you do now that counts though. Hopefully you can put it behind you and move forward.

How bad did the other kid end up?

Best freebase i ever had. Dnm clean washed ammomia 80 a g. Full on belleeinger
Please dont take this wrong way, but i gotts ask, why did u spend 80 a g on white fir 5mins high? Seem to me its such a wasted of money lol. Again its your own money so do as u wish wit them! I do use white the odd time, say i smoke 1 q of white every thurday that it. BUT on other hand, id smoke heroin every day except sunday,monday and tuesdah due to the fact i gotta piss drug test on wed morning lol. Its a pain in the arse i know! By thr way, i got very very good quality on wed evening last, what i noticed abiut this batch was, when i smoke using tooter so when i open tooter and i noticed there was really black residue of heroin inside and it was really thick residue as welll, and i smoke them on tooter and this last me 2tray! Lol it last me age! I had to wait for beetle to go hard then pick them up and throw them in on another new tray lol. The last time i done that was before drought 2010. Anyway my guess is it probably has got to do wit very good opium harvest in 2022, NOT The dealers pushin up the quality lol, not in UK anymore anyway!! Lol

So i
Sufentanil is x500 morphine.

Interesting fact, fentanyl is x80 morphine with a TI of 760. Sufentanil is x500 morphine but has a TI of 16700 i.e. the fatal dose of fentanyl is less than the fatal dose of suffentanil even though the later is over 6 times more potent.

Oh, and alpha methyl sufentanil is x740 morphine, has a TI of 14800 and a duration of around 4 hours... and yet it's NEVER turned up on the black market.

But a Canadian BLer tells me that carfentanil has a VERY long duration of action (you can still feel it next day) and is therefore preferred by some users. Of course, how do you produce reliable dose-units when the compound is x10000 morphine?

I AM biased but I've found a U-47700 homologue that is x23 morphine (i.e. 3 times more potent than U4) and while even that would need to be (soluble) tablets, at least x23 means that merely inhaling a particle won't kill you.

At what point do was say 'this isn't a drug, this is a chemical weapon'?

A Canadian BL found a novel opioid, found all the research papers including one that calculated it's potency as x100,000 morphine. OK, that one is TOUGH to make but we BOTH noticed that it could be further optimized... which is scary.

While I'm at it, did we ever find out what the actives in Kolokol-1 are/were? I've read alfentanil mixed with OHMEfentanyl. No WAY would naloxone be of any use. Now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diprenorphine is supplied with carfentanil and before the carfentanil is even touched, a syringe is filled with diprenorphine to be used in case of accidental carfentanil poisoning... I don't know why diprenorphine isn't being used...
I must say, im very impressed about your knowledge on literally everything about drugs, drugs and drugs hahaha.

Anyway, are u sayim u really think all of those drugs u mentioned in ur post wil make its way to uk?? PLEASE DO NOT SAY THAT OTHERWISE IT WIL COME TRUE!!! 😭

Just puked so hard, it's come out my nose 🤮🤮
That was from the last bit of the bag & my head feels weird.

It's so rare I get hot, itch off 2 lines or vomit hard off gear, this lumpy, wet-sand looking stuff is no joke.
Jesus, that sound like some kind of fentanyl? Ur so lucky u not dead yet!! Thanks god ur ok pa!