Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v. 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a great time at my boyfriends family party . There were 50 people. Yes I went. So many people complimented me on my hair . And this is to someone that’s been on antipsychotics 3 times! I had a great time. I’m so happy.
Wow I'm very glad to hear that you had a great time, especially around so many people! Apart of me is almost wishing I was one of those 50 people, even if I'm not much of an extrovert/social person, especially now haha.

That reminds me, it's a long story but basically back in May or June I don't remember exactly when but since the game I play the most nowadays is Pokemon Go, I came across someone quite older than me that I eventually became friends with, both in-game and in person. At the time, he invited me to his local group/community which had only under 10 people at the time, but quickly grew to 118+ members at the time of writing this. At first it grew slowly but over time has grown quicker each time.

Then just recently, he one day asked me out of nowhere if I wanted to be an admin, so I agreed, suprised, but definitely agreed. And so long story short, I'm now the ONLY person with a higher role besides the owner that helps manage and coordinate meetups of over 118+ actual people within my town, something I definitely never would've expected to do but I'm very glad regardless. I'm also excited yet slightly nervous since I agreed to meet up at a local park tomorrow with many of those same people, yikes.

Is there a cure for this condition? Does science even know what it is? This night i can't sleep and accept that this happened to me. It seems permanent and it's scary. I can't imagine how i could heal from this. I keep hoping a pill would come out and heal us, but healing from damage is not that simple like why medicine can't reattach a lost arm or make a paraplegic walk again. I think the mechanisms are similar.

I can fucking relate man. Planning on exiting this shit world whenever I have the balls <edited out discussion of method of suicide - SMod>.
I am sorry to hear you're struggling so much and I dearly hope that you hold on and wait for things to improve. But discussing specific methods of suicide is not only potentially very upsetting, disturbing and distracting for other contributors to the thread, it is actually against the rules of this forum as you can read here if you wish:
https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/tds-forum-guidelines.583553/
If you mention your desired method of suicide again you will receive an official warning.
Instead of fantasising about and indulging the thoughts of suicide, try to make some steps towards recovering from Invega, as many others have done.

I had a great time at my boyfriends family party . There were 50 people. Yes I went. So many people complimented me on my hair . And this is to someone that’s been on antipsychotics 3 times! I had a great time. I’m so happy.
This is so wonderful to hear and it warmed my heart to see you post "I'm so happy" 🙂❤ I am delighted that you had a great time at the party and that you're feeling good!

dopo xeplion ca. 18 mesi ho potuto lavorare all'impresa di pompe funebri. Ho avuto la psicosi (non aveva niente a che fare con il lavoro ero felice perché comunque non ero sano al 100%. Dovevo fare un lavoro breve, intenso e ben pagato. Sta arrivando la psicosi, ora sono costretto a prendere l'Haldol per un anno. Pensi che ogni iniezione che fai il corpo si abitui o migliorerai o peggiorerai sempre? Devo fare i 3 cattivi per ora ma ho sonno clotiapina dormo e mi alleno a casa o io andare al mare ma niente lavoro

Is there any drug that can heal this brain damage
No. But shrooms can likely help with neuroplasticity, I don't suggest doing them until you are at least 1.5 year off invega.

Is there a cure for this condition?
Time is only cure for this.

I keep hoping a pill would come out and heal us, but healing from damage is not that simple like why medicine can't reattach a lost arm or make a paraplegic walk again. I think the mechanisms are similar.
If someone invents a drug that can dissemble paliperidone which is still bound to receptors in brain, that would be of big help and assistance to heal faster. But receptors wear down quickly from paliperidone use, and that can only be fixed by affected cells and microglia, which takes time.

I tried invega and it destroyed me. i'm on haldol; can anyone answer? it is lighter and above all by continuing injections the body then stabilizes. Meaning what

there is healing after 12 bites. in my case haldol. plus scaling in drops. then because of the drug the psychosis returns.. they had given xeplion only for a moment of anger. after more than a year I was fine but I had real psychoses. I think they always keep you something low dose. how long do you recover from haldol?

Hears a quick update while I take my morning shit. It's been almost 3 years since the invega Injection. I would say I'm 100% back to normal, been like that for a while. I remember just sitting around obsessing about invega and anhedonia I was a shell of a person I am now. Only last side effect I really have still is I get a tiny sharp pain every once in a while where they gave me the shot in my arm. I'll be back in the future to check on everyone. Also want to make one last statement, yes I recovered, but I want to clarify invega was the only AP I took, besides risperdone for about a week my entire life, a lot of ppl who didn't recover on the old threads were still taking APs, Antidepressants, Hards in their invega journey and God knows what else, that had to play into them not recovering so don't give up hope. <unnecessary comment - SMod>

Last edited by a moderator:
God, I hope the two months of Prozac didn't permanently damage my sex drive. I also had two doses of zyprexia and one 5mg abilify. It was coming back again just before they gave that to me. Abilify might still be in my system.

I feel a lot of distress over this. I just need someone (preferably someone with a vagina) to tell me it will be ok. I can still orgasm, but it doesn't feel right and my clit doesn't get hard. At least I'm getting more and more pelvic control back.

I want to be just as sensitive as I used to be. I read about sexually dysfunctional women once and thought "lol couldn't be me". Oops, here I am. (I don't identify as a woman for the record)

Last edited:
We are in seriously deep shit. I keep thinking why me, but I never lose hope that I will recover. My progress so far is my motivation. I no longer feel crippling anhedonia mostly just sexual and stimulants. If I recover I promise that I’ll be here for the next 10 years providing hope that is much needed. I wish you guys so much good luck, I feel your pain
Could you developed a little more about your anhedonia recovery?
How do you perceived it?

Could you developed a little more about your anhedonia recovery?
How do you perceived it?
When I was on the drug for 5 months, I had relentless anhedonia and I didn’t even realize what it was until I found this forum. I just thought it was normal boredom. I was craving drugs and alcohol 24/7 and couldn’t relax.

After I found this forum I realized everybody else were suffering the same side effects as me, even worse. I never really had it so severe to the point of suicidal ideation, but I was very scared at one point when I was convinced this is permanent. I’m still worried about some side effects being permanent, but I have seen progress.

I am able to enjoy things more now and don’t get bored so easily. Time flows by quicker. I think it has to do with summer, the winters are fucking brutal.

I think the best cure against anhedonia is to stay busy being productive. We have to do things that are good for us even if we don’t enjoy it. The worst thing is staying at home isolated rotting away doing nothing. I’m trying my best to live life normally with work, gym, cardio, diet, social, etc.

I think those of you living life sober are the strongest, I may be shooting myself in the foot by drinking. I don’t recommend it because it’s just temporary pleasure and can lead to anxiety the following days plus many other health concerns. I may have a problem with this but I don’t care right now.

If you guys have any tips on how to deal with this shit 100% sober I’m greatful for advice. I mostly rely on alc to be included in social stuff. Like what the hell do you guys do on weekend evenings instead of drinking and going out. Maybe it’s the curse of being a single bachelor and this is the main way I meet people.

I would love for kaatrina to come back
Yeah me too, I wonder how she's doing at the moment and what she's up to nowadays. The last time she posted something it was to mention that she was taking a break from this forum/thread supposedly due to there being a particular group of people that "never" recovered harassing those that did, I've never seen such people myself but that's what she claimed apparently.

c'è guarigione dopo 12 morsi. nel mio caso haldol. più ridimensionamento in gocce. poi a causa della droga ritorna la psicosi.. avevano dato xeplion solo per un attimo di rabbia. dopo più di un anno stavo bene ma avevo delle vere e proprie psicosi. Penso che ti tengano sempre qualcosa a basso dosaggio. quanto tempo ti riprendi dall'haldom plz dm me

Okay so I wanted give an update of my progress. Actually I just wanted y'all know that I am mutherfucking healed. Like my last shot was in oct/Nov 2022. So less than 1 year. And I have healed. In the beginning I had all the side effects that y'all probably have. I took 5htp and st John's wort initially with marginal improvements. Wellbutrin helped as well so I would recommend to deal with the anhedonia which for me was the worst thing. Took zoplicone for insomnia. I also did coke and no lie that actually helped. Like i feel like it fixed the dopamine depletion. Not trying to recommend everyone to do coke but yah. But more importantly it was the spiritual aspect that was always the issue for me. For me, I was a Christian that fell away from Christ and was struggling to find his way back. I msged Katrina continuously about this so she knows. But anyway, I was finally able to find out some root causes of my problem and now after struggling so badly spiritually for the last 4-5 years even before the antipsychotic shots I was able to turn back to Christ. Oh if Katrina could see this. The veil from my mind lifted a bit, I am no longer spiritually blind. Now I feel like I'm in the process of healing. The thing is I believe mental illnesses are really stemmed from spiritual and emotional issues. Christ fixed my mind. I am enjoying music, eating well, gonna start gyming again, and yah still on disability until 2024 so we will see what will happen to the job. But truthfully God is able to do anything, so if you don't know Christ, I am telling you that is an answer getting out of this mess. For me atleast it was. Christ saves. Christ saves souls. I am not even talking joining a religion. I am talking about Christ the Son of God died for the sins for the world and if you believe that you are a sinner and that Christ died for your sins, died, bured and rose again on the 3rd day, you will be saved. That's the gift of God. You get eternal life mutherfuckers. And you dont have to change your lifestyle stop your sin or whatever. You don't got to do shit. He died for your sins so you can have a relationship with God the creator. Free gift. So yah I wish y'all peace and definitely do not give up. There is more hope for a living dog than a dead lion. Peace y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.