• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Ye in the 70's chemists were robbed all the time mainly for diconal, jacks (soluble morphine), and anything else that had use. I remember in Piccadilly circus people wandering round whispering 'dikes' they were a quid each.
In the 80's too for sure - plenty chemists getting robbed in northern england anyway.

Come to think of it I haven't heard of any chemists being robbed in ages...is it a thing of the past? It must be much harder to do thesedays I'd imagine

In the 80's too for sure - plenty chemists getting robbed in northern england anyway.

Come to think of it I haven't heard of any chemists being robbed in ages...is it a thing of the past? It must be much harder to do thesedays I'd imagine
DD boxes are like a Safe, very hard to get into believe me.

A dog who lives in a far off Magic kingdom I once knew had a DD box from a chemist he sneaked into, it couldn't be drilled out & took bet part of a day beating it with a sledge hammer to open up.

Some fuckers a few years back hit up another warehouse which was a supply to the local chemists & made off with loads of medical grade fent in patches and those lollypop things. Yeah good luck selling that pile of shite you thick Cunts.

It's a Vets I wanna hit up, all that sweet liquid K.......oh sweet Jesus I can taste it right now.

I sniff a possible whiff of BS from someone I been chatting to but it's nobody on here.
Anyone know what year roughly the gear (Afghan #3) came to the UK & is it true junkies before that stuff came onto the Market would have to rob a pharmacy to get Morphine?

NOT that you done anything like that @blondin but you are old skool ;) Any idea old man?
Here, during 70s, all was about robbing pharma. Pioners (most of them dead by now) always had stories about Pantopon, Palfium, opium dust or/and Parke-Davidson brand cocaine. There were ilegal heroin now and then, but nothing resembling a stable black market.
Later, last one- two years of 70s and first 80s, the h started being easily avaliable. It was fire, and terribly expensive, white South Asian heroin.
At last, more or less like middle 80s, brown h started comming from the Crescent.
For some reason in Barcelona (and sometimes in other places) the white heroin didn't dissapear until almost 2000 or so, but it wasn't fire anymore.

Btw, pharmacies had ungodly amounts of narcotics back then.
I came across an article in Madrid's newspaper El País where they said two "young drug addicts" a dude and a gir,l were caught after robbing a pharma office.
Police seized "important amounts of cocaine salts and morphine ampoules, aswell as 2 kgs of opium dust"

Link (Spanish):
"dos jóvenes drogadictos, detenidos tras robar estupefacientes en una farmacia"
El País, December 16, 1978.

(Sorry)

Can't trust my English at all.
I don't know if "opium dust" makes any sense in English language, maybe should I say "powdered opium"?
Anyway, you got the picture: a lot of narcotics....

Last time I saw a bb was when I was living on a new age travellers site around 1997 but all the best stuff was gone by time it got to our site. All I had was some pethidine which was a different buzz to the normal street gear.
Damn I was a mess at that time, just introduced to speedballs and was getting to know the shadow people.

It's a similar drug to regular phenibut. They're both gabbapentinoids that are sort of like gabapentin. Nothing all that special, pregabalin is better. @F.U.B.A.R.
Pregabalin the best shits over gaba phenuibut i love pregabs and if your on a rattle a miricle even jesus could not make wds easier

Same in kent not heard for ages apart from a delivery pharmacist van get robbed .

No wonder I can't get anything good, these black tea-towel head fucks need dealing with!!!!!!
MAGA (Make Afghanistan Great Again) ;)

thats just fuckin evil, slappin them n shit if they feel it, they are just scum 'if you look like one' type scum
'why you runnin'
why the fuck you and a bunch of men with guns come flying round a corner? thats prob why

I just find that H isn't so great at stopping pain until you are monged out.

In truth, methadone is likely the best option for both... but in the UK at least, their have been SO MANY shortages. You would assume that the doctor would simply script juice but NO.... pills are for pain, juice is ONLY licenced for treatent of opioid dependence.

Most of the more specific drugs for specific pain or dependence issues have ended up being banned. Palfium for breakthrough pain, gone. Bezitramide for opioid dependence, gone. The list goes on. Worst of all, bezitramide can be modified to last for 24 hours... but methadone is cheap. Already 1 friend died due to it, another had a heart attack! It's ONLY because the medical profession has limited people to AWFUL options.

I just find that H isn't so great at stopping pain until you are monged out.

In truth, methadone is likely the best option for both... but in the UK at least, their have been SO MANY shortages. You would assume that the doctor would simply script juice but NO.... pills are for pain, juice is ONLY licenced for treatent of opioid dependence.

Most of the more specific drugs for specific pain or dependence issues have ended up being banned. Palfium for breakthrough pain, gone. Bezitramide for opioid dependence, gone. The list goes on. Worst of all, bezitramide can be modified to last for 24 hours... but methadone is cheap. Already 1 friend died due to it, another had a heart attack! It's ONLY because the medical profession has limited people to AWFUL options.
I understand where you're coming from. Money makes the Earth spin, and it really is a shame. For one, doctors should absolutely wake up to prescribing some of this stuff "off label" or whatever loophole needs to be strung. Secondly, society must grasp sooner or later that no matter what you do (how much or long you punish) to an addict to get them to "just quit," it's never going to work and the door continues revolving. More PDs need to take the harm reduction approach (drug courts aren't enough) and instead of holding a charge over someones head if they don't stay at some place for 30 days before most likely relapsing, and provide a continuous and open door for support and treatment when such person is ready. Every addict knows being an addict is hell, especially in the thick of it, and most individuals would eventually seek the help and become contributing members to society.

Years ago I had made AH-7921 and discovered that while it was good for pain and stopped withdrawal, it had no subjective effects. I wanted to give everyone struggling with opioid dependence a card that they could put into a vending machine and get a fixed dose (based on card) ad a fixed lockout period.

It would have cost under £1/pill. But the authorities refused even a trial because they believed it would result in an increase of opioid use. NOT increased death, absenteeism, accidents or unrest. Purely MORE people would use it.

I struggled to see WHY that was an issue. I was very conservative about doses and lockout but it lasts for 6 hours so TID would work for 99% of people and given that it would record use, if someone is getting the maximum every 8 hours on the dot... that person MIGHT need more? If people reliably only need it twice a day then, WITH their consent, the lockout would be changed.

We ALREADY have lockout for gambling addicts. THAT is very much supported by the government, but not this.

BTW none of us found AH-7921 fun, but maybe someone likes it... we never found anyone.

For one, doctors should absolutely wake up to prescribing some of this stuff "off label" or whatever loophole needs to be strung.
Might as well shit in your hands and clap then. It's a clear cut line on prescribing and if you falter just once, goodbye license to practice. Even if you both agree there are better/alternative paths to treatment. The Dr is always limited to the guidelines.

Might as well shit in your hands and clap then. It's a clear cut line on prescribing and if you falter just once, goodbye license to practice. Even if you both agree there are better/alternative paths to treatment. The Dr is always limited to the guidelines.

Doctors DO. But only if they have a degree of trust in the patient. I was handed oxycodone and told to 'use it however it works for you'.

But am old and crippled... so possibly the doctor could simply say it was 'natural causes'? I don't know. It's not a cheering thought.

Erowid first time Heroin experience. I laughed so much at this.

"I really can’t see how anybody finds this a pleasurable way to spend their time. If you are consumed by troubles that eat you up every day, then I could see how the absolutely desolate desert that is your mind on heroin would be a preferable state. Also if you haven’t slept in a while, and find sleeping your life away in fast forward a good use of life, or if you’re just into scratching a really good itch I can see the appeal. So! If you are an insomniac with constant flashbacks to your history of child abuse, can’t stand proper motor control, love to itch, hate feeling warm in the morning, but equally have a desperate urge to get a good sweat on, and enjoy a surprise vom to get the day going before you crawl back to bed, plus have a fear of pooing; then heroin is totally the drug for you!"