❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Fentanyl Orgasm

what is your favorite opiod

• Total voters

Slimypoopballs

Greenlighter
Have you ever experienced the "Fentanyl Orgasm"?

If so will there ever be anything that will match? or will i be addicted to fentanyl for the rest of my life seeking out this particular orgasm!?​

Have you ever experienced the "Fentanyl Orgasm"?

If so will there ever be anything that will match? or will i be addicted to fentanyl for the rest of my life seeking out this particular orgasm!?​
The fentanyl orgasm is pretty fucking rare. It's tough to accomplish being so pleasured because fentanyl is so SEXUALLY intense - just the thought of sexual anything will most likely make you NOD OFF. That bypasses the orgasm because it's so INTENSE YOU CANNOT EVEN EXPERIENCE IT.

Most of the time.

I am a special flower however and I do it all the time. The fentanyl orgasm. I just abuse the fuck out of fentanyl and I walk straight with my cock hard into a perfect performance every time.

Fentanyl kinda sucks, especially if you grew up actual Heroin. When i hear people say how great it is, i just think to myself if they only knew...
The heroin orgasm however was more attainable so the novelty of it was lost when fentanyl hit the scene. Sex orgies everywhere switched immediately because the fentanyl orgasm, despite any opioid receptor pleasurability otherwise or half-life....

the fentanyl orgasm is the death orgasm. That makes it better. Its such a sexual thrill using fentanyl that you dont even know it - unless you do.

Thats my reasoning.

To the american users: please avoid your so called Heroin since it isn't heroin anyway and order some good old afghan heroin #3 from a european country. Sure it might take 2 weeks until it arrives but we really have no fent in our Heroin and you get to actually enjoy the real deal. Plus, your risk of dying is lowered significantly. It makes me depressed seeing so many of you guys dying over there. Wish you guys and gals all the best :group hug:

Edit:
oh and heroin #3 not being snortable is a myth. You can perfectly sniff that stuff.

Oh and about the poll: I chose the "other" option, because nothing feels better like the euphoria of Tilidine. No sedation, just a pure, distilled form of warm, lovey-dovey euphoria, coupled with a motivation to write romantic poetry with a mythological touch. Not even good ol' Opium makes me feel like that.

I'm not sure what Herion is, but old junkies will assure you that real Heroin was great. Doesn't exist anymore, at least not in the USA. It's all fentanyl, which just makes you nod without the euphoria. I don't get the attraction.

My personal favorite is oxycodone. Both energizing, euphoric, and relaxing. For years it was my go-to work drug.

Sex? For me, all opioids are libido killers.
YMMV