• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What god(s) do you worship by your actions?

Again, you show that you have not studies Jewry or their androgynous God.

If not an androgynous Adam, where did rib woman come from?

Do try spell check when/if you reply.

Regards
DL
No need to study Jetry.....Got the scripts,enough books behind me and the memories&experience....what a strange person

Man nothing personal to you.Your vibes are negative....how to say?I don't judge tou.You do it with almost everything
As you just did.

Let's get away from personal and into topic of we are done here.

Regards
DL

Hey...sorry,but you say go away?Wanna more some.You are not any Gnostic Bishop ok?Believe in what you want and beat loudly your drum.Personally don't understand for what purpose is that?Good chance on your way,if you had suceed to find followers.and if they exist enough,that is not good atestate for current human evolution

Not sure where the strife is rooted but it would be nice to not have personal insults tossed about at will. We can teach and be taught, share our thoughts and experiences as well as discuss the more refined topics such as what a god is, how we worship that god and possibly why without being ridiculed. I normally would not be open to discussions of theology and religious beliefs cause any time someone levers an absolute truth I shut down. There is no reasoning in these situation in my experience. Same with politics and economics, science, biology shit the list goes on....
Was hoping also for a light-hearted discussion as I think we need more of them anyway. We have enough getting beat down all day everyday in our lives it would be nice to get away from that for a moment and share without getting attacked.
So with these words I would like to express my deepest wishes that any personal attacks be withheld in this thread and if we cannot appease my need for a peaceful isle to contemplate and cobweb myself to death; as much as I hate to, reports will be made (yeah i will have ta snitch and bitch) and we already know mods have a trigger finger and honestly from a braoder perspective they are mostly justified, imo.
Love all yall mfs but feeling high anxieties when revisiting this thread it is growing into something I am trying to avoid.
Thanks for the consideration(s)

Man previous mine is not personal attack.That's nonsence.But i can tell a real word on my language.It is untranslatable..try with google,if you want-"дрън,дрън ярина"(dran,dran iarina:)haha...very funny man.u cannot understand:).It translate like something like "bullshit".Never had any problem with constructive dialogue.The bishop only inows"prick homophobic God" and pretend with some knowledge,not heard of.....well my impression is not like that.peace brother

Man previous mine is not personal attack
I am not that shallow, Nas... I dont think. :eek:
Has nothing to do with what, how or style of expression. Never seen any insults from you but I miss a lot (and I dont look for them) thats why I ask so many freakin questions. Been this way since I can remember and it is maddening at times.
I made that wow face cause I think it is roughly translated "talk to the hand" like "later"? I was shocked that I could "read" it honestly. My skills are lacking sadly I need to get back on the roads but gettin tired.
Meh

I think maybe part of the point being made is to challenge our biases and prejudices, where they come from, and how a fixed belief system and religious institutions perpetuate them but also paradoxically give us tools to set them aside and overcome them.

Last time I checked misogyny, genocide, and homophobia are all alive and well so the topic seems relevant to me.

I'm gonna take a look at self reflection and repentance some time, it's part of the High Holy Days, I'm pretty sure there's Catholic equivilents.

I encourage questioning and challenging everything.
It doesnt have to be aggressive tactics at all time. Some things can be reasoned without a confrontation. It can for me, anyway. Everyone different.
Not trying to cancel anything.
Shit just ruins the vibe sometimes (i get that is what it is meant to do) but a time and a place... I mean, we all adults here ( * ) and we all have common ground. If we focus on these traits maybe we find more. Cant do this in combat mode.

Not sure where the strife is rooted but it would be nice to not have personal insults tossed about at will. We can teach and be taught, share our thoughts and experiences as well as discuss the more refined topics such as what a god is, how we worship that god and possibly why without being ridiculed. I normally would not be open to discussions of theology and religious beliefs cause any time someone levers an absolute truth I shut down. There is no reasoning in these situation in my experience. Same with politics and economics, science, biology shit the list goes on....
Was hoping also for a light-hearted discussion as I think we need more of them anyway. We have enough getting beat down all day everyday in our lives it would be nice to get away from that for a moment and share without getting attacked.
So with these words I would like to express my deepest wishes that any personal attacks be withheld in this thread and if we cannot appease my need for a peaceful isle to contemplate and cobweb myself to death; as much as I hate to, reports will be made (yeah i will have ta snitch and bitch) and we already know mods have a trigger finger and honestly from a braoder perspective they are mostly justified, imo.
Love all yall mfs but feeling high anxieties when revisiting this thread it is growing into something I am trying to avoid.
Thanks for the consideration(s)
???

Religions, theologies, philosophies, and all ideologies are created to be argued.

What you want is not what is supposed to be done here.

Religions are all about making people better.

How do you have a light hearted discussion when trying to make a moral point?

Impossible, and I speak from experience of more than one person like you, no offence meant this time, trying to do just that on a moral issue.

If you want, I can try to have you show what you mean, but I do not recommend you attempt that which you will fail.

I like what you want, in it's setting, but having that here, would ruin being here.

Regards
DL

Man previous mine is not personal attack.That's nonsence.But i can tell a real word on my language.It is untranslatable..try with google,if you want-"дрън,дрън ярина"(dran,dran iarina:)haha...very funny man.u cannot understand:).It translate like something like "bullshit".Never had any problem with constructive dialogue.The bishop only inows"prick homophobic God" and pretend with some knowledge,not heard of.....well my impression is not like that.peace brother
You just did a personal attack, stupid.

Regards
DL

Yes this is breed dependant.
Had wonderful jack russells before.
Greyhounds can literally be the best dogs though.
Jack Russells are extremely intelligent and tend to be good-natured as well.
I don't have any experience with Greyhounds.

I've known a LOT of pitbulls (including my rescued pit) and they are incredibly loving and gentle--- not always with other dogs, but definitely with people.

When I worked at an animal shelter we got a lot of abused pitbulls. Some horribly abused. 99% of them became delightful creatures within days-- sometimes hours -- after they were treated properly. After 4 years at the shelter I got to where I'd trust a pitbull over ANY other breed.

You just did a personal attack, stupid.

Regards
DL
No man.Beat your drums.from your post smells of agression and i know agression very well...so can literally go fuck off.A tiny beingAnd yoy are disrespectful and arrogant.A lot of minuses man.Far far away from christianity is you.May be some kind weaponized weird fanatic society which try to brainwashed the youngsters.I hope services are on alert of people like you.Besides you are great there in U.S. and Canada you got a lot of maniacs...even dangerous ones(even recently mass shooting in church).Feel only little bit sorry for you,cause you are born from mother

Last edited:
And where is the proof of what you cannot prove except by a faith you say you do not have?????

If I said a Gjinn killer existed, would you believe me?

What makes you think your statement won't be see as anything but a lie

Regards
DL
How do you think Dynamo, David Blaine and other steeet Magicians through time perform their stunts?

Illusion? Camera? Clever tricks? Or real magic?

Actually their djinn does the magic, it's a tag team. Fame for next life service, so legend fortells.

You seem very aggressive, demanding, judgemental and dictatorial over this.

Who is the high authority?

Not me, and you neither.

I guess too, it depends how much pain and living hell one has been through with these matters.

I've endured way way too much.

I don't get at all your comments about me "screwing up God's plan".

I'm doing nothing wrong, impure, unholy, against god or good.

And regardless, how can you possibly "screw up" God's plan?

What will he do when the day arrives, horses are home....oh it failed because that man did, said..

If God has a plan, it can't fail. Whatever happens in transit, however it appears and seems must be part of or factored into that plan.

I said I struggle to trust the Bible. Any religion, honestly. I haven't been labelled an anti christian before though, like I'm actively working against truth and good.

I'm just very surprised and quite perplexed at your attitude here.

Man nothing personal to you.Your vibes are negative....how to say?I don't judge tou.You do it with almost everything
I feel it too. I ask myself, does the religion of Gnostic Christianity exempt one, permit aloofness, arrogance, superiority?

That is the honest impression I get.

Show some love man, religion or not (not you Nas)

On what basis exist(if)gnostic Christianity?There is almost no left scripts from that ancient times.All is burned or dig somewhere.As i said the roots of this lies here in these lands.From where it began flowing to the west.History tell this not me.So in my opinion Gnostic Christian is lost 1500 years ago.The lineage is cut off

Last edited:
I am not that shallow, Nas... I dont think.
Bro you ain't shallow one bit man.

You're so modest too, humble...

not "that" shallow. Lol.

It's the reverse of saying it's "not that wet in the sea".

I'm gonna respond to you too re the Nanotech, just so unwell & depleted atm.

But you are a shining star man, just too modest to build a silly ego IMO lol.

And yes, BIKE VIDEO! :)

make a moral point
I am not convinced that human can do this absolutely... we have our own goals in mind was my whole point, I think.
I do not recommend you attempt that which you will fail
I am my best when I fail; learning from mistakes more than accomplishments.
I am not personally offended but the beratement will derail the spirit of this thread and possibly discourage others posting as many would rather not be force fed one perspective of millions.
My experience? No one person has the monopoly on "truth". If they say they do they are delusional and power tripping.