• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What god(s) do you worship by your actions?

However, I still yearn to see sometime there is a highest divine, utopia, and to heal from life's pains.
That is your normal religious instinct.

As your body seeks to be the fittest in the political/physical realm, your dualistic immaterial self/soul/life force, spirit, call it what you will, want to first know God and then, as Jesus does in scriptures, take over be retiring God.

That ascension in my beliefs happen in all of our individual minds.

The fittest save themselves.

That is what being the fittest is all about, be it physically or spiritually.

Regards
DL

I feel ya.

I've studied several religions and philosophies-- they all have their strengths and weaknesses, though some are downright wacko.

I was once (many years ago) a "born-again Christian," and I was seriously devout. That lasted about 6 months. I was unable to suppress logic and rational thinking any longer than that.
Just curious.

Did the immorality of the theology not play a part in your choice?

Regards
DL

I've long come to the conclusion that the monumental achievements of Western Civilizations are inextricably intertwined with the Catholic Church and that in fact Western Civilization as we understand it could not have existed without it. To me that's just a historical fact.

I also take evil seriously but I do not believe that evil is an entity or a force unto itself, if you will.
I think all evil is a distortion, corruption, or perversion of basic life impulses-- or, in many cases, Good.

I look at Good/Evil like Light/Dark or Heat/Cold.
Light and Heat are energy, a force. Dark/Cold are not forces or anything, really. They are the absence of energy.
Likewise, Evil is not a thing-- it is an absence (or distortion) of a thing (Good).

I know, I know--- there are horrendous evils in the world that make it hard to NOT believe in a devil, or Satan, or Evil as a force. But I believe that if we step back and look objectively at the causes of such evils, we'd see things more clearly.

Father and Son being one
And then some.

Fun fact.

Yahweh was an androgynous God and Christianity, given that Adam was as well, he had to be to give us that rib woman.

Most religious debates are around issues that bothered you.

It is a good deflection from the more important and harder to discuss moral issues, --- that really matter.

Regards
DL

No.
I felt that the believers were sincere but ignorant.
Ditto.

I decided to try to reduce the ignorance as a Gnostic Christian.

If I am to try to correct, I have to try to show the better theology and ideology that Christianity used to be before supernatural corruption.

Regards
DL

I also take evil seriously but I do not believe that evil is an entity or a force unto itself, if you will.
I think all evil is a distortion, corruption, or perversion of basic life impulses-- or, in many cases, Good.

I look at Good/Evil like Light/Dark or Heat/Cold.
Light and Heat are energy, a force. Dark/Cold are not forces or anything, really. They are the absence of energy.
Likewise, Evil is not a thing-- it is an absence (or distortion) of a thing (Good).

I know, I know--- there are horrendous evils in the world that make it hard to NOT believe in a devil, or Satan, or Evil as a force. But I believe that if we step back and look objectively at the causes of such evils, we'd see things more clearly.
Yes, but we would not have any solutions as all human against human evil is forced on us by evolution.

They have forgotten the apologetics but Christians sing of Adam's sin as a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

It is as a part of natures plan as well. A really small evil within our larger good.

You end evil and you end our species.

Regards
DL

Yahweh was an androgynous God and Christianity, given that Adam was as well, he had to be to give us that rib woman.
My step-dad knew a high school Science teacher (1950s Alabama) that taught kids all men had an odd number of ribs because of the Creation myth.
Also, I live 30 miles from Dayton, TN. They still have a Monkey Trial Festival on the grounds of the courthouse. A few years ago, I had a booth there wherein I sold monkey head sculptures.

Yes, but we would not have any solutions as all human against human evil is forced on us by evolution.

They have forgotten the apologetics but Christians sing of Adam's sin as a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

It is as a part of natures plan as well. A really small evil within our larger good.

You end evil and you end our species.

Regards
DL
Nonsense.

Edit: Both the scriptural absurdity AND the notion that evil is necessary for our survival. Bullshit.
It's like disease-- it exists and always will, but we'd be better off without it.

I've long come to the conclusion that the monumental achievements of Western Civilizations are inextricably intertwined with the Catholic Church and that in fact Western Civilization as we understand it could not have existed without it. To me that's just a historical fact.
It and Constantine, the creator of Christianity.

Mind you, the West had to bring Christianity to heel ,or we would have had to outlaw the vile genocidal, homophobic and misogynous witch burning cult.

I have a good link on this below in this old o p.

-------
All Christian and myriad of Abrahamic based cults and religions, including Islam, are slave holding ideologies, and have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions.

Both of our mainstream religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

The Theft of Our Values

Is religion an ideal barometer of Western values or merely an oppressor of them? The conclusions set forth in the documentary The Theft of Our Values...

topdocumentaryfilms.com

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes.

Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Moral people will agree.

Regards
DL

Nonsense.

Edit: Both the scriptural absurdity AND the notion that evil is necessary for our survival. Bullshit.
It's like disease-- it exists and always will, but we'd be better off without it.
You are poorly informed.

Try Exsultet hymn.

Bed time and no time for the uneducated.

Regards
DL

Sigh.

Disappointing, and I hope it is just a poor use of English.

Judge all things and hold to the good, is what I and the bible advise.

Regards
DL
Bad english -correct.You-incredibly hostile,despite try to talk nicely-correct.For what you beating your drum?Novody fuckin' cares.When i opened your post see always one same-mysoginic,sadistic God....boring man.Don't be farrisei,you know what i mean.Remember the tale of Christ with stick in the eye.That was talk about.Ofcourse i judge,like almost everybody,but its not right,cause i have not moralle right to do it.Just like you.Cause we ordinary man and you are as gnostic as i am angel.Sorry can't talk about such difficult issues about religion and particularly Christianity,cause i got no English or King James bible.so no possible to quotes.There are enough differencies between them.Also i don't care,cause my belief is self sufficient for me personally.And i am not in kindergarten.Put on a good suit like a mormon go around the houses and preach,if you want.may be would have greater succes.

Last edited:
That is your normal religious instinct.

As your body seeks to be the fittest in the political/physical realm, your dualistic immaterial self/soul/life force, spirit, call it what you will, want to first know God and then, as Jesus does in scriptures, take over be retiring God.

That ascension in my beliefs happen in all of our individual minds.

The fittest save themselves.

That is what being the fittest is all about, be it physically or spiritually.

Regards
DL
If you don't have God's mercy on you....or call it just"good luck" your "fittest"ain_t cost a shit.dust in the wind

Last edited:
And then some.

Fun fact.

It is a good deflection from the more important and harder to discuss moral issues, --- that really matter.

Regards
DL
What kind of androgynous God is Yahwe what a bullshit man.It's a spirit.Can' have a real visible form or could have any form.Jesus is Jahve also,despite that one is a Father and other the Son.....and we got the third face-Holy spirit.It's not a man,not a woman.Yes it's a dogmat,that i can't have such knowledge to understand.Don't why they portrait him as man.Stupid.God is one,but also three.(appearence of the three angels before Abraham in Mamre forest is describe as God's visit )Butvthat's not matter.....when i see somebody tried to interpetate Bible run....if you achieved some level of knowledge to understand what is written inside,the last think,thatbyou do is made some interpretation."Leave the dead buries their dead".Salvation is personal think personally for me,just like you pass through life with your own strenght and people,who loves you and cared about you can give only their support.....but the fight is personal yours,just like the personal cross is just suit just for you,not anybody else

Last edited:
And then some.

Fun fact.

Regards
DL
Another thing.We got a "wisdom of the olds"Not sure how to translate,but i guess it share some simmilarities with"What comes aroung go around".In my language sounds that-"What is knuckled for(on the gate),same answered from behind(the door)...Hope you understand

It has little to do with breed and mostly reflects how the dog is raised.

Although I admit that toy poodles and chihuahuas are often nasty little bastards.
Yes this is breed dependant.

Now Val the no joke astonishing greyhound, cares only.

Loves only. She'd give her right leg for us (well, she does have a spare one lol but still..)

It's a miracle she came here, July 2020.

Without her I'd not be breathing now.

She is a spiritual "buoy".

So am I, for all others but the weight of consciousness trauma and pain bears heavy on me.

I won't let her become sad, I buoy her back up.

It can be an infinite furnace, running on love. Tough in such a painful world. And fighting legit alien AI Nanotech is truly the most horrendous business on Earth.

We needed Val for this demonic engagement. She has actual consciousness. She is so so clever it makes me both cry and laugh.

But we tried, late 2019... Bradley, the little Jack Russell.

He didn't give 2 shits. Zero learning, interesr, care. Nasty little shit basically.

Had wonderful jack russells before.

Greyhounds can literally be the best dogs though.

Bradley was a freaking nightmare. He had evil running all through him, an energy vampire and no taking that evil out too!

He wasn't for us here, we are highly conscious and spiritual.

Somehow, Val was delivered.

I DO believe in miracles btw. I seen, done, heard etc.

Spinoza stated- no miracles! He got that wrong IMO.

These are DAAAARK "ages", but only a spec point of sequence. Time is an illusion, it kills me. Bring on the end of time pls lol.

We lack sight. We shouldn't abandon all hope though I still believe.

I take evil quite seriously.
I take it deadly seriously. I believe in it. And in it having a source, fueller.

A consciousness commanding.

I stand totally against it. I fight it with light but I'm also a seriously tough Mfcker, in spirit don't mean fists.

Fists will only get us a little way but in facing evil I think they need to come out still.