• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Medicinal… coke vs meth.

SurferChic

Bluelighter
I’ve suffered with shitty mental health as long as I can remember, I have bipolar. I’ve tried everything, years of therapy, combinations of meds, practising Buddhism… the list is endless. I’ve been hospitalised for years.

The two main issues I struggle with are low mood and not having the energy/motivation to do anything which then increases my depressed feelings/hopelessness. A year ago my friend introduced me to cocaine. I’m now an addict using it daily. It’s so expensive, fuck knows what I’m snorting and I’ve been gambling to fund it too. All comes off darkweb now. I function on coke fine, if I’m having a back to back binge then things different. I ODd once which was rough but generally others have no idea.

I don’t want to lose the better mood and increased energy, I’ve felt so much happier. I put in an order a few days ago as I know I’ll run out soon and ordered a small amount of coke and a gram of meth. I’ve never tried it. I have read so many mixed things about both drugs. I just thought…its cheaper and lasts longer, people seem to enjoy it more?!

So my question, do you think that I can get a high/better mood and have increased energy with the lowest amount of meth possible? I don’t want to overdo it. I need to ‘seem’ normal. I have a massive stock of benzos for come-down.

How much should I start with? I will snort it, I don’t iv drugs. I hot plate my coke to crush, do I do the same with meth? I’m praying I use a lot less of the stuff.

I mean basically my drug use is medicinal but I do obviously have times where I use it recreationally.

Spanx 😉

Don’t do it this shit is terrible, I thought it was helping my bipolar depression as well until I started spending weeks awake without realizing, having my teeth rot and fill with cavities, as well as extreme mental break downs and non stop suicidal thoughts, I’ve only been using meth for 4 months. 4 MONTHS THATS IT!!!! It’s worse than heroin and I did heroin for 3 years straight. Don’t do it before it’s too late. Please I’m begging u to stop this is a living hell but it feels so good I can’t stop.
(Edit): I would like to rephrase that last statement, I no longer receive any euphoria from using it, and basically just use still to feel like I’m able to function and stay awake and not in the deepest darkest black hole on earth where death sounds like a sweet option compared to the feelings and thoughts going through your head. My face is picked at and scabbed all over my vision is completely ruined to the point where I can’t read tv subtitles on my 75” HD tv from anymore than 2 feet away and am completely blind in the dark. I had an overdose the other day and sent my heart rate to a 180bpm along with extreme hallucinations and had to snort more as soon as the doctor left because they lowered my high with the IV sedatives and saline I received. In addition my nasal cavities used to bleed all day long but now are so completely scabbed and scarred I have no smell left. I went from a 5’8” 160 pound male to 105 pounds within just these last 2 months alone because I’m constantly in a state of starvation but the meth makes me vomit every time I attempt to eat anything besides ice cream or water. I am aggressive and angry with everyone and am driving away all of my loved ones. Despite how much I love them my brain convinced me I need this poison 100x more. I’ve done every drug in the book and have never felt something even close to being as addicting as this is, not even heroin fentanyl or Oxy. Meth is the devil in a crystal and has destroyed my life in 4 months. I’m preparing to be locked in a room to withdrawal because I couldn’t last longer than 1 hour in rehab before having to escape and go find another hit. I don’t even know what’s going on with my brain anymore but I used to be smart calm and happy and now I am only rude and depressed or numb and can’t focus on anything because I’m focusing on everything. Don’t believe the internet this shit and adderall are two completely different worlds. I am now in debt because I had to take out loans to afford a house and more meth after being fired from my job for throwing a chair through the window and pulling my hair out of my head while screaming at my boss “I am above you and I am above god and the shadow people will protect me from your money thieving hands you prick” due to the fact that I was being threatened while talking with shadow people and I kept hearing voices telling me to say that or else they’ll murder me, after hitting day 11 of no sleep or food, only meth and nicotine. I was a normal kid. I’m only 21 and I feel like I’m now completely insane to the point that my life feels fake and I can’t feel love anymore, only dark numbness and depression. Also I pass out and take a few minutes to wake up every time I start to breathe heavy. And have gotten staples in my head because of it. I’d rather chop off my testicles with a rusty spoon than to have ever started doing this shit. It seemed fun and harmless at first then in the blink of the eye it’s 4 months later and I’m only able to realize my life has gone to shit while typing on this platform off my shattered phone using McDonald’s wifi and sleeping on someone’s cold damp basement for $10 a day since my girlfriend changed the locks after I repeatedly had break downs and physically attacked her which I’ve never done in all 3 1/2 years of us dating until I met meth. At least with coke it only lasts an hour or two and you can quit much easier but it’s still just as fucked and I wouldn’t suggest anything for BPD besides anti-depressants or micro-dosing mushrooms at max. Even weed at one point fucked it up a little worse. Drugs aren’t for people with psychiatric disorders. I’m one step away from being one of those homeless people on the street yelling and rolling around on the floor, tweaked out of my mind, begging for some money. The opposite of how I used to give to people like that and buy them food. Now I look and the mirror and see no difference. Im not a religious person but if God is out there I pray he protects you, me, and every other person suffering or will suffer in the future. That’s my only option for hope anymore. I have nothing. I’ve become nothing. I speak to hallucinations and they speak back to me. I’m not sure who is real or fake anymore. I just wish I could hug my mom but she won’t answer my calls after I shattered the window with my forehead and wiped the blood on her as “punishment” for simply asking me to turn the A/C down because I put it at 40°F to stop my sweating and racing heart beat a little.

Last edited:
The whole idea of using recreational stimulants to treat your disorder is a very bad idea. If I had to choose between the two, coke. But the problem is, its so short lasting. If you need to go down this route, have you considered normal amphetamines like dexedrine?

There's a guy on this board, can't remember his name right now but a few years ago he came on here and said that "low doses" of meth helped him tremendously in his life. Then later we found out it caused him to lose his job and his housing, and I susupect his 'low doses' are actually quite high. So while meth might make you feel better in the short term, its so destructive in the long term. Its also so obvious when you're high on it that people around you will know something is up.

I believe Desoxyn (d-Methamphetamine) 5mg tablets are used safely & therapeutically just as one would use Adderall / Dexedrine / Vyvanse / Ritalin. Apparently it’s even “safer” (in low therapeutic doses) with less negative side effects

Obviously illicit Meth taken in large doses, smoking ice or i.v. injecting crystal meth in fat hits is a ticket to hell after the positive effects and uplifting euphoria fades into ravenous addiction & depression.

President JFK regularly received Methedrine injections and probably Dexamyl or Desbutal

Desoxyn 5mg tablets X 3 daily I would probably use myself without any worries ….but realistically you’d never get a script for it. Vyvanse if you’re lucky.

Do you have a good family doc? Enquire about getting a low dose 40mg Vyvanse script (12mg d-amph)

Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine) lasts 10-14 hours and metabolizes into d-amphetamine ….it’s pure Dexedrine and not some sketch street coke / meth. I have a Vyvanse script and it’s gentle and effective.

In a more civilized age where these drugs were available with reasonable doses of known purity, the can help in the short term. But all will lose their effectiveness over time. The sad truth is ALL drugs that treat depression eventually stop working. While there is much evidence civilization began to farm intoxicating plants, it almost seems that the more complex society became, the more creative the drugs. Think of the opium poppy. It likely took 1,000 years to selectively breed the plant for a high opium content. Alcohol has obviously been controversial at different times in different cultures going back thousands of years.

Always remember that every aspect of mass media propaganda from moving pictures, music, education, news - all of it presents a seeming utopia while misery and desperation is the rule if one opens their eyes. These are dark times, but when it comes to illegal drugs, test thoroughly, take in moderation, socialize as much as you can (humans are tribal animals - you are hardwired to feel despair if alone), exercise even if it is walking, and maybe even get a dog.

Personally, when it comes to amphetamine, I believe methamphetamine at small doses like 5mg is probably the best instant solution. There is a reason it was effectively the only amphetamine for half a century. If it wasn't for World War II (A Japanese pharmaceutical company derived from the ephedra plant and was the sole source) it probably would be preferred today. I know for me personally, 30mg of methamphetamine used occasionally will keep me awake and happy all night. 30mg of Adderall leaves me with panic attacks. I have made methamphetamine that is 90%+ pure, and at 5mg, it really is quite powerful with none of the more common side effects (vasoconstriction).

As for cocaine, it is very difficult to get the real thing that is not adulterated. A 3-5mg dose is probably a good pick me up, but you have no idea if that line you're blowing is 5mg or 100mg. You need to find a rock solid dealer, and be willing to pay for quality.

In the end, love your fate. You can overcome the unhappiness you feel. You feel it because it drives we as a species to overcome and progress. There is no shame in chemical enhancement, but be very wary of anything long term - black market or prescription.

I believe Desoxyn (d-Methamphetamine) 5mg tablets are used safely & therapeutically just as one would use Adderall / Dexedrine / Vyvanse / Ritalin. Apparently it’s even “safer” (in low therapeutic doses) with less negative side effects

Obviously illicit Meth taken in large doses, smoking ice or i.v. injecting crystal meth in fat hits is a ticket to hell after the positive effects and uplifting euphoria fades into ravenous addiction & depression.

President JFK regularly received Methedrine injections and probably Dexamyl or Desbutal

Desoxyn 5mg tablets X 3 daily I would probably use myself without any worries ….but realistically you’d never get a script for it. Vyvanse if you’re lucky.

Do you have a good family doc? Enquire about getting a low dose 40mg Vyvanse script (12mg d-amph)

Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine) lasts 10-14 hours and metabolizes into d-amphetamine ….it’s pure Dexedrine and not some sketch street coke / meth. I have a Vyvanse script and it’s gentle and effective.

You are absolutely right. At therapeutic doses, methamphetamine is superior to all other analogs. The only reason we have the others was World War II. Allied powers could not get ephedra, and synthesized what is commonly prescribed today. I'm amazed when I read on these sites people smoking 100mg of crystal meth...

There's a guy on this board, can't remember his name right now but a few years ago he came on here and said that "low doses" of meth helped him tremendously in his life. Then later we found out it caused him to lose his job and his housing, and I susupect his 'low doses' are actually quite high. So while meth might make you feel better in the short term, its so destructive in the long term. Its also so obvious when you're high on it that people around you will know something is up.
k2aDscn.png

Yeah if I had to choose between coke or meth I would choose meth.

It's cheaper, more potent, and also lasts WAY longer than coke. Meth is also safer for your heart than cocaine (especially if you use daily), and it's safer than cocaine if you overdose.

Also, if you don't overdo it you'll be clear headed compared to coke.

Yeah if I had to choose between coke or meth I would choose meth.

It's cheaper, more potent, and also lasts WAY longer than coke. Meth is also safer for your heart than cocaine (especially if you use daily), and it's safer than cocaine if you overdose.

Also, if you don't overdo it you'll be clear headed compared to coke.
True. Coke is worse for your heart and meth overdoses are rare. I still think meth is more destructive, and its really hard not to over do it. I wouldn't say that when I used it, but looking back I can say it now.

Meth is the only one of the “nasty 3” (cocaine, heroin and meth) that hasn’t taken me to my knees but I’m open to the possibility. I use it in very low doses same as I would Amphetamine but usually half the dose. Most I’ve ever taken is 5-10mg. Just like most Amphetamines the tolerance won’t come if you never raise the dose.

-GC

I take meth recreationally but I have a dexamphetamine prescription for narcolepsy and ADHD. I can definitively state that meth does not affect me the same way it affects most users even though I inject it, as I never get any kind of crash from it. However, I also strictly limit my use to one night a week or a fortnight depending on my work schedule. I can be around people and them not notice I am on meth (family members, friends) unless they have a history of using, in which case they can always tell. However I do tell my friends when I've used. I also keep my dose the same, I never use more than 100mg at a time which keeps my dexamphetamine dose lower too. And if I happen to not have the time to use, I simply don't.

The dexamphetamine is not used to medicate my bipolar. I use psychiatric medication to do that, and the psychiatric medication is actually the only reason that I am able to continue to take the dexamphetamine because it blocks mood episodes which could be caused by it.

I would strongly urge you against doing this, with either of the drugs. Watching that guy use 'low dose meth' to treat his ADHD and go into extended psychosis and yet continue to claim it was a beneficial treatment for people was bizarre and uncomfortable when it was readily apparent the damage it caused his life in every single way. I urge you to read that thread before you seriously consider this.

Hi all, thanks for your replies… annoyingly I read them a few days ago. @Fendifentanyl69 I am so sorry for the pain you’re in, it sounds horrible and if you ever want to chat I’m here.

Soooo… meds wise I take these meds for my bipolar; diazepam, lamotrigine, melatonin for sleep, Venlafaxine and lithium. Then lorazepam when I need it. I’m a doctor so I’m aware of the complete antithesis of my meds and the drugs (!!!), but apart from that as I’m vulnerable as everyone else… I barely even remember how I got hooked.

Anyways so the meth arrived and I was really nervous. It’s kinda working though, I’m snorting it, I get a small high. Not a big one… there’s none of this ‘chasing’ that ppl talk of me thankfully. It fucking canes to snort!! But it gives me energy that lasts far longer than the coke and I stay awake too, only about three days. I’ve got to be careful with my other meds because when I withdraw from them it’s horrible. Basically I’m taking small doses of meth, then I take coke loads. My nose is ruined, I actually IVd the coke which I said I’d never do. So now my energy is increased, mood good and the meth makes it all last longer. I do take them together. Then coke on its own in between. I don’t know, I don’t know how this happened. Im happier though?!

i have bipolar too and meth is my DOC over coke

im in rehab now but it definitely was harm reduction in MY mind to use meth as opposed to coke for several reasons.

the thing is i find it sneakingly much more addicting. and thats why.. because its sneaky.

Do you have bipolar 1 or 2? Have you been hospitalised for it? That’s my biggest fear, I’ve spent about 4 years in total in psych hospitals and it’s awful.

Well done on rehab, I hope it’s going ok. Yup sneaky sounds about right.

Hi all, thanks for your replies… annoyingly I read them a few days ago. @Fendifentanyl69 I am so sorry for the pain you’re in, it sounds horrible and if you ever want to chat I’m here.

Soooo… meds wise I take these meds for my bipolar; diazepam, lamotrigine, melatonin for sleep, Venlafaxine and lithium. Then lorazepam when I need it. I’m a doctor so I’m aware of the complete antithesis of my meds and the drugs (!!!), but apart from that as I’m vulnerable as everyone else… I barely even remember how I got hooked.

Anyways so the meth arrived and I was really nervous. It’s kinda working though, I’m snorting it, I get a small high. Not a big one… there’s none of this ‘chasing’ that ppl talk of me thankfully. It fucking canes to snort!! But it gives me energy that lasts far longer than the coke and I stay awake too, only about three days. I’ve got to be careful with my other meds because when I withdraw from them it’s horrible. Basically I’m taking small doses of meth, then I take coke loads. My nose is ruined, I actually IVd the coke which I said I’d never do. So now my energy is increased, mood good and the meth makes it all last longer. I do take them together. Then coke on its own in between. I don’t know, I don’t know how this happened. Im happier though?!
Wow no dr. would ever prescribe that over here except to junk's.

And even those are getting taken off their med's. you prescribe your own or is it a dr's thing prescribing each dr prescribing med's for the other doc. Med's that nobody gets?