Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use

Status
Not open for further replies.
[edit: DO not request sources for drugs on bluelight. Read the guidelines re. soliciting]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to Reinforce the Guidelines, We don't allow sources for anything to be posted. This means no URLs for online supply, no listing of sources to buy or obtain ANYTHING.
DONT request information on the availability OR pricing of street drugs, pharmaceuticals or anything else taken from Info, Posting Guidelines and mini-FAQ

Anyone who can not follow these rules will have their posts unapproved and will be given a warning. Bulelight is an information source, Please do not ruin it for the people who are doing the right thing.

Lil angel15

basix said:
Mr Candyslut

Where Im from (melbourne) there was a massive campaign amongst rave and club owners/promoters to get people to stop taking G at their clubs. Most clubs had signs all throughout the club saying "no G tolerated in this club" etc. This is what Im reffering to.

Oh really? That is interesting. Back when i used to attend raves (fuck, that feels like a million years ago8) ), there was no such animosity towards G in Queensland. It might be interesting to consider why venue owners considered such a measure?

Because here in melbourne, overdoses and messy idiots are common.

It died out completely once a certain article hit the papers so the cops and media were all over the rave scene, tryin to buy drugs off randoms out side popular venues.

The people stopped blatantly selling drugs out on the street and using them, no one offers you pills anymore in clubs and its almost impossible to find someone to sell them to you.

G blowouts are fukn messy and anyone can understand why they dont want that kind of negative attention someone overdosing on g creates. thus they put forward a campaign to battle it. but its still rife, in every carpark in melbourne on the weekends you can go watch people overdose.

Personallly, I dont give a fuck, 99% of them wont die, and for the 1% who does, i feel sorrow becauase they probably didnt intend to reach that state and some slimy muzza put it in their drink.

I've overdosed voluntarily on g before, and i'd do it again. There are doses you know you can handle where-in the drug wont kill you, it might make u a mess and make you pass out, but with proper care and friends who are in on the 'game' you'll be fine.

Its the idiots who take swigs of bottles and have doses of 15~ml that u have to worry about

What's fucked is when they do it in your house and don't tell you how much they have taken.

^ totally. heard about that happening alot. i know a campaign that is coming out soon trying to urge people to be cluey about that sort of thing. If you're partying at home, let people know what you're taking, etc etc.

zaineaol.nu said:
I've overdosed voluntarily on g before, and i'd do it again. There are doses you know you can handle where-in the drug wont kill you, it might make u a mess and make you pass out, but with proper care and friends who are in on the 'game' you'll be fine.

Its the idiots who take swigs of bottles and have doses of 15~ml that u have to worry about

Look, I do know what you are saying - the few times i have done it, i have been able to tell when i was about to get messy and took myself home. With this particular drug, i think there is a difference between simply g'ing out and actually od'ing.

Still though, i think it is a pretty fine line you are walking, and a pretty foolish one at that. Not because you don't know what you are doing, but more because the drug is notorious for not being able to predict the strength of your dose, especially if you are not getting it powdered ( i hear that is almost unheard of these days - but correct me if i am wrong). Dosing yourself with the intent of g'ing out is a recipe for disaster imo - the only difference between people who have such a cavalier attitude towards fanta and those who 'take 15ml doses out of the bottle' is that the former should know better.

With proper care and friends who know what they are doing??? Well, suffice to say, i think that is most definitely a false sense of security and, in all honesty, am pretty surprised to hear that sort of thing advocated on a harm minimisation forum.

Last edited:
I got a question,

If you fall asleep on G, are you always unable to be woken up for an hour or so?

Like if you take a normal dose that won't knock you out, but you decide to go lie down and go to sleep, will you still be unable to be woken?

Falling asleep on G isnt neccesarily a risky thing, correct?

I have seen some pretty nasty sights of people overdosing on G, stuff like convulsions, vomiting, people masterbating in public while otherwise unconscious lol,

But personally Ive taken a slightly larger than normal dose (like 3ml instead of 2ml) to put myself to sleep after a night of stimulant use when I couldnt otherwise get any sleep, with no problems on many occasions. If I still took these drugs I'd have no second thought about doing this again. Is there some risk Im failing to see in using G like this?

Last edited:
If you take a normal dose, or slightly higher than normal recreational dose and decide to sleep, you can normally be woken up, but sometimes the reacxtion of coming out of those sleeps can be violent. I've seen someone start punching walls and screaming when I sprinkled epsom salts in their ear to wake him up one time, was a bad way to wake them I admit but I was juiced myself.

However if you take a dose to make sure you at least go to sleep for 2 hours it can be hard to wake up without something physical. I'm sure if you pushed certain pressure points you would wake up, but you may pass back out again.

But if you take a serious over dose (say 5-7ml pure GBL in a very short period of time [30min - 50 min], you may go into a temporary coma where it is pretty much impossible to be woken... These are not safe and even though you will most likely wake up, I suspect brain damage is being done. There is also that really bad feeling of your lungs being crushed.

If you're going to go to sleep on G I always say lay on your side in a recovery position, never on your back or stomach. Allow enough space to breathe as you don't breathe as well as you would normally while passed out on the stuff.

Candyslut: The drug can never be any stronger than pure. period.

I've had known 99.9~% purity shit, actually for quite a few months, so now nothing is any kind of comparission. You are talking about street drugs dude, i didn't get them off some dodgy dude on the street or a dealer who says "oh this is pure". Quality control was in place, and i was quite well aware of the strength of the shit as i was diluting it myself for safe doses.

I was using a 2:1 (g:water) dilution from pure GBL. And in no way will any of the other analogues match up in strength to gbl in its purest state. thus negating your comment enirely. The dilution was more to rid it of the burning effect it has on your lips when it is pure.

another worthy metion, im quite aware of what im in for, and have never required medical assitance. The person i was referring to who took a 15mL swig.. well she knew better also. She also had no fuckn respect as to do it at someone elses house for attention. I' dont use G in public either, and i do these things in the privacy of my own walls, with my own friends. And we all know how to deal with the situation if something were to occur.

It's not the smartest thing to do, but we have a good time doing it. The doses we take never hit the general mark for poisoning - and are never more than we would usually do.

Basix: my standard pure dosage for desired effect is 3ml 2:1 GBL dilute. i fo 3.5-4 of 1,4-b and it takes approx 5-6ml to render me unconsious (pure). I find rousability is dose responsive. With a dose that renders you unconsious beyond your will it'll be roughly 2-4 hours asleep. but anything below you can usually wake the affected person up, even if they are a bit out of whack

Last edited:
Does anyone else find that you will blow out / G out very easily if you have a fair dose of G on an empty stomach, then eat a big meal about an hour or so later. But if you don't eat, this dose won't normally make you pass out.

I get the same with alcohol too. Drink a fair bit, then eat all I can do is lay there and pass out. It's got to be bad for you because the food would be hardly digesting, right?

Yeah, the last time I had G I'd had full meals the whole day and the dose didn't do much for me, but the same stuff the time before (when I'd only eaten that morning) just knocked me around (in a good way).

What I meant is i know G affects you much more on an empty stomach, especially in the morning when you haven't eaten or even drunk a thing. But on the peak of the G, or just after, if I stuff my face silly, I seem to pass out very easily.

Does G give you people the munchies?

I love eating food on G, not quite as much as if im stoned but its still good. And it counteracts the negative effects of stims, so If you're partying all weekend you dont go long periods without eating.

Yeah G lets me munch down food on meth. And lets me go into a deep sleep on meth too, which really helps. G sleeps on meth also remove needle marks for me, gives yuour body some healing time.

^ Yeah I get that too. G helps me sleep when I'm had a big night blasting teh crystal, which is always a welcome relief.

G munchies are my all time fav! :) I love to get G'd up, put on something hilarious then raid the pantry. I've eaten so much in the past on G. Once - not too long ago - I was at a mates watching youtube on a mates wii laughing my ass off, then I decided to eat 3 meat pies, 15 maccas nuggets and all the chips and other snacks I could get my hands on - this more than I've ever eaten after smoking up ;)

I love the fact that I can eat when I am on G even if I have consumed a fair bit of stimulants, but I find that if I take too much G and I am about to G out, if I eat, it straightens me up a bit, well that is what I have found in the last few weeks anyway, weird that you Splatt are having the opposite effect!!! :)

Probably my shitty body, I have digestive problems.
G is a god-send on stims, I know.... can't do meth without it. I value my sleep too much.

Splatt said:
What I meant is i know G affects you much more on an empty stomach, especially in the morning when you haven't eaten or even drunk a thing. But on the peak of the G, or just after, if I stuff my face silly, I seem to pass out very easily.

It seems possibly normal. Do you eat sugary foods afterwards? It could be the combination of the G lowering your blood sugar and the food that you have just ate. Most probably going hypoglycemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.