• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Zyprexa and GHB?

RowdyMic

Bluelighter
I’m on Zyprexa and lamictal, will I feel ghb or will it be blocked. Like I can’t do psychedelics or other drugs but idk about ghb

It will work but the dopaminergic properties will be pretty substantially dampened as olanzapine is pretty strongly antidopaminergic. It will be sedating for sure but likely less euphoric.

It will work but the dopaminergic properties will be pretty substantially dampened as olanzapine is pretty strongly antidopaminergic. It will be sedating for sure but likely less euphoric.
Ugh yea that’s the problem with this medication. Any drug I tried I get like a weird stimulation high but no euphoria.. I know what they’re supposed to feel like bc I used to do them daily before I went on meds.. it just sucks even with snow I don’t get euphoric, but I do get a little high from it.. other then that I’m stuck with benzos weed alcohol.. at least I know my medication works this good though.. I bought a sheet of lsd like 2 months ago not knowing that zyprexa would block it.. I started with my old usual does of 3 hits.. didn’t feel shit 2 weeks later after the tolerance drop did 10, still nothing. Eventually I started accusing the guy I got it from and he told me it’s prob your meds.. so I bought a test kit it came up purple for lsd but it was all getting blocked. Ended up saying fuck it and took the rest of the sheet.. (37 hits) and didn’t feel shit. I mean I’ve taken 13-15 a couple of times but 37 I figured I’d feel something but nothing. To anyone who goes manic/loses touch with reality I recommend Zyprexa, unless your a recreational drug user. Is there any medication in that category that doesn’t block these recreational drugs?

Zyprexa somehow blocked most of the pleasurable effects of most drugs for me, including cocaine, amphetaminees, opiates, and psychedelics. Dunno about GHB or alcohol.

Ugh yea that’s the problem with this medication. Any drug I tried I get like a weird stimulation high but no euphoria.. I know what they’re supposed to feel like bc I used to do them daily before I went on meds.. it just sucks even with snow I don’t get euphoric, but I do get a little high from it.. other then that I’m stuck with benzos weed alcohol.. at least I know my medication works this good though.. I bought a sheet of lsd like 2 months ago not knowing that zyprexa would block it.. I started with my old usual does of 3 hits.. didn’t feel shit 2 weeks later after the tolerance drop did 10, still nothing. Eventually I started accusing the guy I got it from and he told me it’s prob your meds.. so I bought a test kit it came up purple for lsd but it was all getting blocked. Ended up saying fuck it and took the rest of the sheet.. (37 hits) and didn’t feel shit. I mean I’ve taken 13-15 a couple of times but 37 I figured I’d feel something but nothing. To anyone who goes manic/loses touch with reality I recommend Zyprexa, unless your a recreational drug user. Is there any medication in that category that doesn’t block these recreational drugs?

What was the zyprexa prescribed for out of curiosity?

I once found a 7.5mg zyprexa pill in high school and after looking up what it was, gave it to a friend as a prank. It was a fucked up joke as he went on to sleep for a day.

I once found a 7.5mg zyprexa pill in high school and after looking up what it was, gave it to a friend as a prank. It was a fucked up joke as he went on to sleep for a day.
Bipolar

bipolar 1 with psychoactive features
Insomnia
ADHD.
What medication can I replace it with that won’t block these drugs?