• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Zopiclone or Zolpidem?

If it’s got my name on the post, nobody but me opens it. I thought that was a given in any relationship. Assert some authority!

Bloody soy boys 🤦🏻‍♂️

You can grow a pair and just have it delivered.

Im just joking, I actually do the same thing (try to avoid certain packages from being discovered). I feel bad for her as I've put her through quite a bit, and its more so that she doesn't worry about as opposed to her getting mad. She knows better than to throw away any drugs of mine however, I'd be furious. She has intercepted a package or two.

As far as the package you can call the post office and request them to hold it for you there. You can often do it online too.
I’ve had the post office intercept packages for me then I have to sign for it, I don’t want to do that with meds, in case they want to arrest me for finding out what’s in the package.

yeah I get a little paranoid ordering things through the post... but how likely is it that my local sorting depot has sniffer dogs? 🐶

I've decided I will wait for the mailman to deliver them, then I'll let you al know how the Zopiclone and Tramadol are,haven't taken Tramadol since I broke my leg, that was ten years ago.

oi lay off the butt plug and be nice to our newer members ZB - not everyone has a super compliant doormat of a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Thank you CFC, is it a good a idea to get your mail intercepted To be held at the post office if your ordering meds, I heard this risk In them xraying you’re package and try to get you to sign for it to nab you.

what do you Guys think?

Zolpidem has more of a knock-out effect...but Zopiclone for me as Zolpidem is too short-acting and I always end up having to take a second one at like 4am.

Thank you CFC, is it a good a idea to get your mail intercepted To be held at the post office if your ordering meds, I heard this risk In them xraying you’re package and try to get you to sign for it to nab you.

what do you Guys think?
Can someone answer this question? Or is it against forum policy?

I've had packages seized and just let them go and got replacements re-sent.

I've had packages seized and just let them go and got replacements re-sent.
No this is pacakge intercept where the post office holds your package and you have to go pick it up, it’s domestic not from overseas.

oi lay off the butt plug and be nice to our newer members ZB - not everyone has a super compliant doormat of a boyfriend or girlfriend.

I'd get a decent mask for the 2nd wave my friend, how tragic if you got Covid-19 ;)
I mean what if it kicked your ass & you had to moan about in online, my heart would bleed for you.

Burn them all away Kali.

@LordOfThisWorld Whenever I've had a drug parcel at the sorting office, I tend to go pick it up because the odds of them having the police ready and waiting for you are pretty much slim to none compared to waiting for the postman to deliver it, where they can do a controlled delivery.

But to be honest, over 10+ years of ordering drugs online and never had a problem. It's always paranoia.

@LordOfThisWorld Whenever I've had a drug parcel at the sorting office, I tend to go pick it up because the odds of them having the police ready and waiting for you are pretty much slim to none compared to waiting for the postman to deliver it, where they can do a controlled delivery.

But to be honest, over 10+ years of ordering drugs online and never had a problem. It's always paranoia.
Thank you kind Sir.

If you are looking for a good sleeping pill try to get "Zopiclone" or "Eszopiclone" (Lunesta).
If you are looking to get wasted and maybe accidentally burn your house down go for "Zolpidem"! 👀
They all work but Zolpidem, like you can do really crazy stuff whilst on it, the trip-rapports are not very far from like serious deliriant things like datura, etc...

Stay safe!

I tried the Zopiclone last night, it made me feel weird, like my heart was going to stop, I was little worried, but slept through the night only waking up to go to the bathroom, left a nasty taste in my mouth though, till this morning.