• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Zopiclone or Zolpidem?

I’ve e come across Zopiclone 10.0mg

Me to they looked suspect as fuck, zopiclone only come in 3.75mg and 7.5mg tablets, even the blue Hab Lab ones from India come in 7.5mg, there's this one seller that must have cases of 10mg zopiclone and because of that product looking hella sketch I won't buy anything off him, which was good because I heard off one if his customers he also had the fake or underdosed galenika vallies too, on more research I found out each 10mg valium was more like 2.5mg

So yeah I'd not trust 10mg zopiclone

Me to they looked suspect as fuck, zopiclone only come in 3.75mg and 7.5mg tablets, even the blue Hab Lab ones from India come in 7.5mg, there's this one seller that must have cases of 10mg zopiclone and because of that product looking hella sketch I won't buy anything off him, which was good because I heard off one if his customers he also had the fake or underdosed galenika vallies too, on more research I found out each 10mg valium was more like 2.5mg

So yeah I'd not trust 10mg zopiclone
He showed me pictures of the packaging. a foreign country can’t make different dosages?

Well Ambien is the brand name (one of them) for Zolpidem. So that should take care of that.

As for the difference between Zopiclone and Zolpidem (Ambien):

Zopiclone increases both stage 2 and slow-wave sleep (SWS) while Zolpidem increases only SWS and causes no effect on stage 2 sleep.

Zopiclone is very similar pharmacologically to benzodiazepines.

Much as I'd like to: I cannot claim credit for the above ever so eloquent way of describing the difference i.e. I just did the hard work for you:

I can, however, attest to the fact that Zolpidem is active for a much shorter duration (around 3 hours if I'm not mistaken) and its purpose is to INDUCE initial sleep and let your body take over from there. Zopiclone is active for a far longer period of time (which I guess makes sense given the above little factoids).

The jury is out on the above though usually. In THEORY and IF your body takes over naturally from Zolpidem then it's ACTUAL sleep that you're getting this as opposed to, let's call it, a "drug induced" sleep which may or may not leave you feeling fresh and ready to take on the world when you wake up in the morning. Same principle as alcohol really i.e. while one may have a few drinks (or more) and go to bed there is evidence (scientific) that you're not REALLY getting any sleep (there's a whole explanation to this but which I don't recall in great and intricate detail).

I can also tell you that Zopiclone (7.5mg) gives you a hangover similar to a benzo. hangover (well it does me anyway). And some complain about a metallic taste that it leaves in your mouth both when taking it and for most of the next day (that's also my experience). But as has been noted above: some experience this and some don't and from what I gather it's brand related.

I don't know where you're from but I've never personally seem Zopiclone 10mg i.e. only ever seen or heard of 7.5mg. But I'm guessing (according to an Internet search anyway) that 10mg is available.

Just for fun here's a nice article for you (pretty nicely laid out and to the point):

If I personally were to make the choice: it'd be Zopiclone purely because I know that almost 100% of the time when you're "out" you're "out" until the next morning. With Zolpidem: you take your chances i.e. I've used them before too. It's not unheard of to fall asleep on Zolpidem and then wake up a few hours later and then spend the rest of the night and early morning staring at the ceiling.

Oh and Zolpidem and vats of booze are not a great combination either just by the way i.e. it's one sure fire way of doing things and not remembering what you did (or said) the next day.

Oh and also: Zolpidem you are SUPPOSED to take as soon as you get INTO bed i.e. not before and then wait to get sleepy as they don't work that way.
I know what you mean Dalpat077, I'm prescribed Ambien CR and I'm still wake up 3 hours after taking it, I have to take two doxylamines with it to keep asleep through the night and even then I wake up.

He showed me pictures of the packaging. a foreign country can’t make different dosages?

Yeah I saw the packaging too, and I yeah quite possibly a foreign country done a bigger dose, but normally they'd keep to what people know, and considering Zolpidem comes in 10mg and they're a dodgy foreign country its all a bit suspect to me tbh, maybe it's Zolpidem, you should send one off to Wedinos, as that will be interesting to see, it's free just needs stamp

@Forever Changes they'd be able to tell Zopiclone from Zolpidem won't they? Annoying they don't know dosage as I've had quite a few benzos I knew wasn't quite right, and sent off and it comes back as valium and clonazepam but it's definitely underdosed so that could happen with those 10mg Zopiclone

They both give me a unusual depression after the usage

And me, any more than 2 I'm depressed the day after, I've took 18 once and wanted to top myself the next day, another time I took about 5 or 6 and said never again will I take lots

a surprising amount of powder came out of one pill though

Yeah it does, the first time I did it I was shocked too.

naw man it just reminded me of K though, wwaaahhh no birthday K, wwaaaah no birthday benzos

You get the weird colour vision on the come up?

And now I blew white snot out my nose so that will be the zopiclone unless some soaked into my nose, is it water soluble?

lol

Yeah you will have some that refuses to go up there & you blow it out the next day, if you sniff it back down your throat it kicks in again but tastes HORRIFIC I warn you now. It's really hard to get the stuff to break down in my experience & it sometimes goes like wallpaper paste. You need a ton of citric to get it into anything that's able to be stuck up your bum. I highly suggest you DON'T shoot it & that's part down to the BLUA, H.R. & also for the weird effects I've seen it have on people.

You get the weird colour vision on the come up?

No I felt nothing at all, it only reminded me of K because I crushed the pill and it went fluffy and I racked up lines of white powder, I think I blew out the zopiclone so it didn't do anything

I could go try again, I'm craving drugs and still got a few left, not sure I could snort 2 though but one didn't work, or maybe ones a waste

I highly suggest you DON'T shoot it

I've not shot up in 19 years so I'm not doing that lol, I don't taste that metallic taste but I've heard people who have zopiclone in a drip in hospitals can still "taste" the zopiclone, crazy eh, people who hit it up must taste it too

No I felt nothing at all, it only reminded me of K because I crushed the pill and it went fluffy and I racked up lines of white powder, I think I blew out the zopiclone so it didn't do anything

I could go try again, I'm craving drugs and still got a few left, not sure I could snort 2 though but one didn't work, or maybe ones a waste

My God, as if it did nothing to you!!!
I have only used that method for ages now myself, you gotta get the stuff right up there. If you still have alot of powder up there it's NOT gone up enough.
You always get a bit left over but not much, the next time I do it I will take a photo of what's left after a few hours in my nose to show you.

Snort it so hard you think it will hit your eyeballs.

@Zopiclone bandit right I now have a bloody nose from shoving the straw right up it to snort hard lol, I'm sat here with a rolled up tissue wad up my left nostril, but I sniffed hard and hoiked it all up there, nones come out and I can't taste it going down, I'm not even sure if any went down my throat as I can't taste the taste everyone hates, I just don't get that phenomenon, nothing happened yet, been a few minutes

I never assume a persons gender by a username on the Internet.
Sorry if I offended

No you didn't offend me mate, thought my username and pic was girly though lol, but it's fine

Yeah I saw the packaging too, and I yeah quite possibly a foreign country done a bigger dose, but normally they'd keep to what people know, and considering Zolpidem comes in 10mg and they're a dodgy foreign country its all a bit suspect to me tbh, maybe it's Zolpidem, you should send one off to Wedinos, as that will be interesting to see, it's free just needs stamp

@Forever Changes they'd be able to tell Zopiclone from Zolpidem won't they? Annoying they don't know dosage as I've had quite a few benzos I knew wasn't quite right, and sent off and it comes back as valium and clonazepam but it's definitely underdosed so that could happen with those 10mg Zopiclone

And me, any more than 2 I'm depressed the day after, I've took 18 once and wanted to top myself the next day, another time I took about 5 or 6 and said never again will I take lots
It’s zopiclone not zolpidem I’m ordering.