• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Zopiclone or Zolpidem?

I got Teva branded Zolpidem but the writing on the back of the blister pack was a bit faded, can post a pic of anyone is interested? And this isn't a 'is this fake or real' post.

edit:
Now the more I look at it the more I think the writing is fine 😅

Looking at Wedinos results, there seem to be an awful lot of fake Zolpidems around at the moment, often containing Flubromazolam etc. I would probably steer clear of Zolpidems unless you're certain they're legit.

Zopiclones, on the other hand, seem to be largely legit judging by Wedinos results - I have Indian pharma HAB brand 7.5mg both white and blue tablets and they appear to be legit. I also have some 10mg Zopisign tabs I'm sending off to Wedinos to check.

as @F.U.B.A.R. said, I find Zopiclone to actually be trippier and more enjoyable than Benzos. Benzos just tend to make me black out, which as well as being potentially very dangerous, is not really any fun.

I took three 7.5mg Zopiclones last night and felt kind of trippy and it helped me to sleep.

I know Benzos have their fans, but to me they aren't worth the trouble.

On a related note, Trustpilot no longer allows reviews for clearnet sites (ie. ones selling prescription meds) which is a real pain because reviews by other users were very useful for determining which sites would likely send you your wares, and which ones would rip you off or offered poor customer service.... damn...

Last edited:
I have these two Indian pharma branded HAB ZOP Zopiclones 7.5mg. White pills and blue pills. The white pills came back as legit from Wedinos.

Has anybody used the blue pills? The packaging looks identical apart from the pill colour

Stay away from HAB Pharmaceuticals I just bought 180 pills of Tramadol 100mg, that were complete fakes, even had some friends try them and no effects and we don't have tolerance as we don't take them everyday and my friends hadn't taken them in months, I felt nothing it was like swallowing chalk.

Had to flush them all down the toilet.

I won't buy anything with that name on the label or blister packs.

Hmm mine look like the first blister set (white) with the score down the middle. Must send it to Wedinos when I get a chance.

Stay away from HAB Pharmaceuticals I just bought 180 pills of Tramadol 100mg, that were complete fakes, even had some friends try them and no effects and we don't have tolerance as we don't take them everyday and my friends hadn't taken them in months, I felt nothing it was like swallowing chalk.

Had to flush them all down the toilet.

I won't buy anything with that name on the label or blister packs.

Did you send the Tramadols off to Wedinos to check if they were fake?

Not all Indian pharmaceuticals are fakes. The HAB Zopiclones and Zopisign Zopiclones all come back as legit on Wedinos. The Nervigesic Pregabalins, ALKO-1 Alprazolams and Clozerid Clonazepams are all Indian brands and they all come back as legit on Wedinos.

I just bought 180 pills of Tramadol 100mg

Are you sure they wasn't slow release as I thought some 100mg I had was crap, but they was just slow release, still crap but I didn't think to crush them up to make them instant release as I didn't know they was slow release till after they all gone

Did you send the Tramadols off to Wedinos to check if they were fake?

Not all Indian pharmaceuticals are fakes. The HAB Zopiclones and Zopisign Zopiclones all come back as legit on Wedinos. The Nervigesic Pregabalins, ALKO-1 Alprazolams and Clozerid Clonazepams are all Indian brands and they all come back as legit on Wedinos.
I chewed them they weren’t slow release it didn’t say so on the blister packs, plus by my chewing them it would’ve broken up the slow release coating.

I had a friend of mine who know Tramadol who had taken it but was off of it for a few months so so he had no tolerance, he even snorted some and gave some to a friend and the friend felt no effects from the Tramadol.
What is Wedinos? Never heard of them.

I lost a lot of money on those pills, I’ll never buy anything with the name HAB on them.

Has anyone heard of a Malaysian pharmaceutical company Hovid and their Tramadol brand Pengesic SR, which are slow release, I know I’m getting off topic here but being I mentioned HAB, jus wanted to know if anyone here has heard of these?

I lost a lot of money on those pills, I’ll never buy anything with the name HAB on them.

Has anyone heard of a Malaysian pharmaceutical company Hovid and their Tramadol brand Pengesic SR, which are slow release, I know I’m getting off topic here but being I mentioned HAB, jus wanted to know if anyone here has heard of these?
Bump.

I know this is a bit of an old thread but I am experienced with these two substances.

Zopiclone - You cannot get rid of the metalic taste with anything because it's in your blood, not taste buds.

I was on zopiclone for 2 years and the taste goes after about 2 weeks of usage.(Along with tolerance)

As for zolpidem I have been on for about 6 months thus far.

IMO zopiclone is better for sleep than ambien, imo ambien is a bit of a failed version of zopiclone.

As for recreational purposes, Zolpidem has more recreational usage although if you already have a z-drug tolerance or benzo tolerance you will not hallucinate or get recreational potential from it.

I know this is a bit of an old thread but I am experienced with these two substances.

Zopiclone - You cannot get rid of the metalic taste with anything because it's in your blood, not taste buds.

I was on zopiclone for 2 years and the taste goes after about 2 weeks of usage.(Along with tolerance)

As for zolpidem I have been on for about 6 months thus far.

IMO zopiclone is better for sleep than ambien, imo ambien is a bit of a failed version of zopiclone.

As for recreational purposes, Zolpidem has more recreational usage although if you already have a z-drug tolerance or benzo tolerance you will not hallucinate or get recreational potential from it.

What dosage of Zopiclone do you find helps you sleep?

I've had 100% legit 10mg zopiclone

I don't think I've ever had fake zoppies, but I've had face zolpidem a few times

For sleeping purposes only zopiclone works for me, just that it comes with a nice bitter hangover (weird taste sensation), it's an incredibly bitter substance. Zolpidem is recreational but induces zero tiredness - also it has the strange property of being double the strength in women (they tested only on healthy men I guess as usual) but even 20mg isn't enough for putting me asleep.

Zopiclone is less recreational unless alcohol is involved, then it was heavily disinhibiting (of course), induced some nice, detailed CEVs and some euphoria but always ended in a black out. But it made me curious about fly agaric/muscimol which works on the same receptors (GABA-A complex).

Oh I miss the times when at least zopiclone was openly available from Indian pharmacies.

Hell no, neither. Xanax xaved my xyfe just one more barrr... 😴 💤 *stops breathing* and finally...dies.
*Pfizer always saving lives with those 2mg monster bars.*