Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: F.U.B.A.R. | steewith2ees
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Zopiclone or Zolpidem?

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
I have a question I have an order if Zopiclone 10mg and Tramadol bring mailed to me, problem is I don’t want my girl getting the mail she doesn’t know I ordered it and she will be pissed off, I get text updates with approximate times my package we I’ll be delivered, what should I do? Should I use mail intercept so I could pick it up after work at the post office, or should I leave work once I get the delivered text update that it’s been delivered in My mail box and intercept it myself, and just tell my boss I have to leave to get lunch and come back to work?

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
I really need some advice on what to do, so my girl doesn’t get my package she’ll be pissed off and possibly through them out.

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
I really need some advice on what to do, so my girl doesn’t get my package she’ll be pissed off and possibly through them out.
You can grow a pair and just have it delivered.

Im just joking, I actually do the same thing (try to avoid certain packages from being discovered). I feel bad for her as I've put her through quite a bit, and its more so that she doesn't worry about as opposed to her getting mad. She knows better than to throw away any drugs of mine however, I'd be furious. She has intercepted a package or two.

As far as the package you can call the post office and request them to hold it for you there. You can often do it online too.

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
You can grow a pair and just have it delivered.

Im just joking, I actually do the same thing (try to avoid certain packages from being discovered). I feel bad for her as I've put her through quite a bit, and its more so that she doesn't worry about as opposed to her getting mad. She knows better than to throw away any drugs of mine however, I'd be furious. She has intercepted a package or two.

As far as the package you can call the post office and request them to hold it for you there. You can often do it online too.
I’ve had the post office intercept packages for me then I have to sign for it, I don’t want to do that with meds, in case they want to arrest me for finding out what’s in the package.

Forever Changes

Bluelighter
yeah I get a little paranoid ordering things through the post... but how likely is it that my local sorting depot has sniffer dogs? 🐶

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
I've decided I will wait for the mailman to deliver them, then I'll let you al know how the Zopiclone and Tramadol are,haven't taken Tramadol since I broke my leg, that was ten years ago.

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
oi lay off the butt plug and be nice to our newer members ZB - not everyone has a super compliant doormat of a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Thank you CFC, is it a good a idea to get your mail intercepted To be held at the post office if your ordering meds, I heard this risk In them xraying you’re package and try to get you to sign for it to nab you.

what do you Guys think?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Zolpidem has more of a knock-out effect...but Zopiclone for me as Zolpidem is too short-acting and I always end up having to take a second one at like 4am.

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
Thank you CFC, is it a good a idea to get your mail intercepted To be held at the post office if your ordering meds, I heard this risk In them xraying you’re package and try to get you to sign for it to nab you.

what do you Guys think?
Can someone answer this question? Or is it against forum policy?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
oi lay off the butt plug and be nice to our newer members ZB - not everyone has a super compliant doormat of a boyfriend or girlfriend.
I'd get a decent mask for the 2nd wave my friend, how tragic if you got Covid-19 ;)
I mean what if it kicked your ass & you had to moan about in online, my heart would bleed for you.

Burn them all away Kali.

Dick&Warty

Bluelighter
@LordOfThisWorld Whenever I've had a drug parcel at the sorting office, I tend to go pick it up because the odds of them having the police ready and waiting for you are pretty much slim to none compared to waiting for the postman to deliver it, where they can do a controlled delivery.

But to be honest, over 10+ years of ordering drugs online and never had a problem. It's always paranoia.