• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Zopiclone or Zolpidem?

I've had 10mg zopiclone before. The zopiclone in Australia are always 7.5mg oval shaped, but when I was buying Asian pharmaceuticals, the 10mg rounds were fine.

I only stopped buying them because I get them prescribed. Much cheaper too.

Also, I've never found snorting to be more effective with zopiclone, or zolpidem.

I've had 10mg zopiclone before. The zopiclone in Australia are always 7.5mg oval shaped, but when I was buying Asian pharmaceuticals, the 10mg rounds were fine.

I only stopped buying them because I get them prescribed. Much cheaper too.

Also, I've never found snorting to be more effective with zopiclone, or zolpidem.
Thank you for the info.

Just get some decent blow and have done with it!

I hate cocaine but yeah for me it's ketamine, and I've got no money for any and @Zopiclone bandit says it works you can get something off them so I tried, it didn't work so I won't try again, and I also love my pills, benzos normally but I never sniff them, you can't assume everyone is a coke head and that's why they crush up pills to snort lol, I absolutely hate the stuff

doesn't this have something to do with the coating on these (your?) pills?

Yes the "casing" and thats the casing we was on about in this thread that I picked out once I crushed it up, just like casing on oxys you can pick out once crushed, or does everyone who crush and snort oxys actually only want coke too? lol!

Last edited:
I still don't see or understand why these are drugs of abuse. I mean: they're all DOWNERS are they not?

There are downer people in this world and upper people, and we don't understand each other lol, and my mate who prefers his uppers is on an SSRI which is more of a stimulating antidepressant where as I couldn't get on with them and prefer the sedating ones, so I'm on mirtazapine, so it's on our brain chemistry, you don't like downers so can't see why people do

Thing is when you're a very anxious person and spend your days worrying and having a fast heart then downers are right up your street, lovely little pills, or heroin, I was a heroin addict from 17, from the first time I took it I'd found my doc, aged 16 I'd tried hash, weed, base, coke, crack before heroin though

I'm 41 now and it took me being with a coke head to find out how much I actually like pills, me having to take pills to sleep to combat the horrible coke which I obviously partook on because I was with someone who done it every weekend and also during the week, so I know full well cokes not for me, it made my anxiety worse, made my heart fast, put me on edge, scared, jittery, why would I do that to myself it was like anxiety brought on by choice lol, and as for "a rush" yes that's nice in a rave dancing on base and mdma but to inject something like coke or meth that makes my heart pound out of my chest and thump thump thump for hours, no ta, snorting coke was bad enough as the only thing I could do to take my mind of the sketch was play games on my phone for hours on end, both of us stuck on our phones

There's also people who love uppers, downers, all-arounders they take anything they can get, but not me I'm a downer girl through and through

Thought I'd just explain why I do downers so you can see what I mean and get some idea why people choose them

Oh and I done oxys for 10 days, was upto 80mg a day and it just made me relaxed and put me to sleep, no rush, no gouching out or as Americans say "nodding" just night night lol then weidly enough the tenth day the Oxy acted as a stimulant so flushed the rest down the toilet

Last edited:
I'm not one of those to sit with a spliff

I hate weed too, it makes my anxiety VERY bad, I overthink everything 1000x worse than normal, it makes me remember all the bad things I've been through and I start feeling paranoid and guilty about things, it puts me on edge and a feel fear and all I want to do is hide under a blanket and never touch it again, although if I've been raving I can smoke spliffs after I get home as I'm already up so it levels me out but if I'm normal it just makes me sink into a depressed anxious state

How come alcohol, although it being a CNS (and if used in VAST quantities can EVEN put you on a "high") (ask me how I know), gets people in the "get up and go party mode"? Well: it's always done that for me anyway. Mind you: I know many that experience the total opposite effect come to think of it (you know: those that end up in tears wailing about their problems in life every time they have a drink or two and the world is coming to an end). Odd

I think it depends on the person's state of mind at the time of consumption, I don't drink very often, but say for instance, last time I drank, I'd gone to meet some friends outsude with his boombox and he was playing music I like, I'd already started drinking some of his vodka when I arrived to help my anxiety and before I know it I'm sat there chatting to strangers who turned up to join in, dancing on my seat and loving it, so that put me in the party mood, then we ended up in a bar I HATE PUBS AND BARS, but was fine as had drink, although coronavirus here has made going to a bar INSANE lol but thats another story and I don't want to derail this thread much more that we have already lol

But if I was feeling down and depressed and having a bad day it might of been the opposite, I find alcohol doesn't do what I want if I drink at home, rarely I do that but summer recently I had a few Bloody Mary's and didn't feel that "get up and go" feeling like when I drank with friends listening to tunes outside

My clonazepam arrived today, its very subtle, I feel no high but I didn't even think it had worked yet till I left a voice message for a friend and was chatting away, normally I can't leave voice messages as I feel to anxious, so they are obviously what they are intended for, anxiety releaf, but my inner addict is thinking ooooh should I take another 2mg and see if I feel that more

Benzos don't make me gouch out though which is what I'd like now and then as a treat

Which do you prefer for

a) its intended use (getting to sleep)

b) getting high (if that's possible)
Hey @Forever Changes !

Zopiclone=good for sleep
Zolpidem tartrate=Super weird, I guess if you don't go to sleep from it you can start walking in your sleep, and do really bad things, would really not recommend it don't use it to "get high", big warning triangle!!! People will like go out in their PJ's and drive somewhere in the middle of the night to try and find a party that don't exists in the woods and roll down from hills in the dark and almost drown in a lake, etc...👀

Hey @Forever Changes !

Zopiclone=good for sleep
Zolpidem tartrate=Super weird, I guess if you don't go to sleep from it you can start walking in your sleep, and do really bad things, would really not recommend it don't use it to "get high", big warning triangle!!! People will like go out in their PJ's and drive somewhere in the middle of the night to try and find a party that don't exists in the woods and roll down from hills in the dark and almost drown in a lake, etc...👀
I take Zolpidem ER 12.5 for sleep have never had problems with it, though I've heard stories, it keeps me asleep for like the 3-4 hours at best, I don't use it to get high.

If you are looking for a good sleeping pill try to get "Zopiclone" or "Eszopiclone" (Lunesta).
If you are looking to get wasted and maybe accidentally burn your house down go for "Zolpidem"! 👀
They all work but Zolpidem, like you can do really crazy stuff whilst on it, the trip-rapports are not very far from like serious deliriant things like datura, etc...

Stay safe!

❤️

Hey @Forever Changes !

Zopiclone=good for sleep

That sounds pretty cool and hardcore actually :p

That sounds pretty cool and hardcore actually :p
@Forever Changes
I was on Zolpidem for a little while, I would catch myself wide awake (but not awake) cooking advanced gourmet meals at 04:00 AM, on a monday... Sketchy as fuck, you have no control of what get up to.

grilled-salmon-gourmet-dinner-horiz_uyauuc.jpeg

Chances are high that you might take it and then like forgot you took it take more then pass-out and then "wake up" like in a "weird zombie trace" with lots of energy, and "0" control...

That story about the other incident actually happened to one of my so called old friends... Im wondering how that guy just keeps on living and working and like functioning, he must have some kind of superpower...
Every weekend it's just a new psychotic pill and booze induced bender from hell...

Then he is completely normal just working acting like a completely normal person... Im wondering if he might be a psychopath, so his brain is just immune to everything, god only knows...

Stay safe!
❤️

I have a question I have an order if Zopiclone 10mg and Tramadol bring mailed to me, problem is I don’t want my girl getting the mail she doesn’t know I ordered it and she will be pissed off, I get text updates with approximate times my package we I’ll be delivered, what should I do? Should I use mail intercept so I could pick it up after work at the post office, or should I leave work once I get the delivered text update that it’s been delivered in My mail box and intercept it myself, and just tell my boss I have to leave to get lunch and come back to work?

I really need some advice on what to do, so my girl doesn’t get my package she’ll be pissed off and possibly through them out.

I really need some advice on what to do, so my girl doesn’t get my package she’ll be pissed off and possibly through them out.

You can grow a pair and just have it delivered.

Im just joking, I actually do the same thing (try to avoid certain packages from being discovered). I feel bad for her as I've put her through quite a bit, and its more so that she doesn't worry about as opposed to her getting mad. She knows better than to throw away any drugs of mine however, I'd be furious. She has intercepted a package or two.

As far as the package you can call the post office and request them to hold it for you there. You can often do it online too.