• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos zopiclon

Mixer1

Greenlighter
So..I have taken today about 50mg(zerotolerance) Tsopiklone(1.st 10hrs ago and last 4hrs ago) and hurled them down with booze(3 xtra strong ciders wihout any tolerance.)...man the energia,euforia and life has been veery good whole whole day...now I was going to take 20-22mg more at once now and drank 6 pack of cider more...My goal is to get some SLEEP.Been in hellawa Stim,Sub,Lyrica WD last 4 days..so Z E R O sleep.Cant take it,wont take it i Need some sleep today.

You took 50mg zopiclone? Jfc how are you still awake to type this? I can stay up on two 7.5mg zops and enjoy things getting a bit trippy if I smoke weed on top, and my mate was amazed I was able to stay awake on that much saying he takes two to knock himself out after a long trip and I was also on benzos at the time too and just got all energetic and chatty as usually happens when I'm on a load of benzos haha. But that is a mad dose you've taken... even I'd be knocked out if I took 50mg zopiclone. Especially since you say you have zero tolerance. If you have zero tolerance one or two should be enough for sleeping. And you mixed it with booze too? Just stupid and possibly dangerous to take a mad dose of a GABAergic pharma and mix it with booze without tolerance.

I see you mentioned Lyrica withdrawal, yeah that gave me real bad insomnia too, but I just took a benzo or two and was still able to sleep. 2mg clonazepam was enough. 20mg zopiclone should be enough too especially with booze.

Thank you for your response,,,and I am from Europen.S I only get BadRLS anyrhing order50mg then its like speed and some strong hallucinite..Soon fot that.My 5-10 rdug craze lastetd allmost year.Remomåer stopping here folks sayid "Its yours to decide) ANd i run like madman doing tons of poppy pods,after thet heroine ws enough for me when i woulk up needle in the hand or at least blood everywhere......but that IT HAS BEEN my BEst day alive.Lots of forest here and compined to those cidec and some 80% ryi booze my mate does that.And the dayI toook headphones on and this is forest country....So you could see mose deer or elk hopping their head with John Gibbons and 1 even game 2 thumps up....It was magical...Not so magic.I was found 4 diferent illicit sub,my legal subs 25 over the limit.....I think one reaason i cant sleep is i Trashed own 10000€ luxux SUV.I was driving and nodded...crashed smaler car head on 100kmh all mosst killing her...So guess i am ready for my first big stint inside prison....thats cape me wake.....And sorry fo butchering you language...plzplplzplzpllzl dont sue moore:D

well...dont know what to say...allmost out of off booze and only20-30mg left...and 2 ciders....maybe i am in shok off what i did...It reallly weels like it..

Some etizolam suppliers also offer 7.5mg zopiclone.
But it is Schedule IV Federal US DEA, even though not available in the US, so it may be riskier to order online than etizolam, which is still Unscheduled in most states. Zopiclone is a non-benzo hypnotic like Lunestra.

Zopiclone is probably the most abused sleeping/ anti anxiety med in Ireland.
It doesn't test positibe for benzos on standard drug tests.
Be careful you can feel invisible or invincible and rack up legal issues