• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Zomorph - Morphine Sulfate - Side Effects

BeanThereDoneThat!

Greenlighter
Hi there, I've been taking Zomorph for about 2 months now and have found that I am having a few side effects and was wondering if anyone else had also experienced the same things?

Side Effects:

1. Lighter colored stool - Not extremely pale, however there is a noticeable difference, rather than deep brown my stool is slightly lighter color and less well formed.
  2. Constipaton - This is a listed side effect.
  3. Less Testosterone - Smaller testicles - testicles are considerably smaller - though I have read this is fairly normal with morphine sulfate oral use.
I presume the lighter color stool is to do with the fact oral Morphine can mess with your bile ducts and pancreatic ducts - these put the bile in your small intestine and allow it to break down the food.
I've read this in several different places.

Other Ingredients:

sucrose, maize starch, polyethylene glycol 4000, ethylcellulose, cetyl alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate, dibutyl sebacate, talc, gelatin, iron oxide ink.

I had a feeling I could have something such as Hepatitis or something, so I've been for a blood test and everything seems to be normal.

Please let me know if you have any info to add.

Thanks!

Please also confirm if I am right, or if you think there could be something else to be the cause... I'm a little worried

Last edited:
Hey there, this really isn't appropriate for the Drug Studies forum, I'll move it to Other Drugs for you.

DS -> OD

your body may simply be sensitive to that drug. if this medicine is from a doctor, i'd let him know about the light colored stool. you are taking a powerful medicine. you have to supplement your body with healthy foods like spinach and kale. speaking for myself if i was in your situation, I would supplement with magnesium and zinc.Vitamins like i mentioned zinc and magnesium. the zinc will help testosterone. you need to supplement with vitamins and minerals. that drug is taxing your body.some supplements can interact with drugs. i would look them up. there are a few supplements i didn't mention because from my experience they may interact and increase side effects you don't want. if your still around, how much do you take and is this from a doctor or recreational? either way, you are taxing your body. zinc is a major player. drugs like yours by default deplete the body of vitamins and minerals.

Hi that's for the reply, I am taking about 600mg daily and I take about 200mg every 6 hours while awake.

I get this from my doctor, and it's all above board, leal medication.

However before I was on 90ml methadone from the doc and taking heroin almost daily on top, at least 20 quids worth a day.

To be honest the stool is starting to look a little better and taking shape once again, however my testicles are a different story, they have shrunken even further. They are at least 50% smaller than their original size and it's driving me crazy.
Because they are smaller they are tightening up to the body much more and look like so tiny in comparison to my penis. While usually they dwarf the size of the bugger.

If anyone can add anything to help me, please do. I'm really open to suggestions.

I did another test to confirm it's not HIV yesterday, and it came out clear thank god. But I will still do another in a month just to confirm everything is 100%.

I have read online on other forums and such things that people have gotten smaller while using "opiates" but when I have been on heroin and methadone my balls have been rather large, defo big enough. And hang low.
I'm putting this down to the difference in use (coming off methadone daily, using morph orally) and maybe the morph breaks down different to when you are injecting heroin. Who knows, really worried though here, so any help is appreciated.

Has anyone else experienced shrinking balls on morphine sulfate orally?

It might be worthwhile to seek out an Endocrinologist to help balance your hormones while on that much MS. At nearly a gram per day there's going to be a trade off and seeing as you are sensitive or at least very aware of the changes taking place supplementing any waning hormones might help mitigate some of these side effects.

MS can cause havoc in some but it sounds like you are faring quite well. When I had to use a heavy dose for 10 days I ended up with swollen ankles/ feet along with a host of other issues. So much so I don't think I gave my temporarily changed bollocks a second thought till it was all over but I did bounce back TG.

To me it sounds like you are doing better than most and have a good awareness of any problematic changes. Hope everything works out for you and a belated Welcome to BL :)

Something I do wonder though, is why did the methadone and heroin not cause such problems. The only thing I can think of is, the methadone doesn't really cause much problems because it is long acting and body adjusts. And heroin use was intermittent.

Morphine is being taken orally so is going through my digestive system. Plus this time morphine is constantly in my system with no breaks, meaning it's being topped up every 6 hours and not having time to wear out of my system.

Please let me know if you have had any of the same issues so I can put my mind at rest!! Thanks for your replies.

I have just noticed my ankles are also swollen, really big and swollen.... I guess this must be from the morphine as well... Strange man, why does morph do this?