• pillreports.net
    Ecstasy test results database by Enlighten
  • reagentkit.biz
  • Pillreports Moderators: andyturbo | bornaTubby | johnboy | scatterday | Transform
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Zomorph causing a false positive for fentanyl?

User145667

Bluelighter
I just got 30 10mg Zomorphs today. Ive tested two different solutions of 30mg worth of beads crushed up and somewhat dissolved in anout 1ml. I did 4 separate strips and they all are either saying invalid or positive. (The really messed up part is the instructions on the individual packets say that one line at the top is invalid and one line at the bottom is positive, yet the Bunk Police website and instruction paper that xame with the kits say the opposite is true: one line at the top is positive and one at the bottom is invalid. I actually got one of them to have two lines, albeit the bottom line was faded. I also tested in regular water at got 2 lines (negative).

The fact that both the packet and instructions seem to be saying the total opposite of each other kind of infuriates me. Like, this could be a matter of life and death and you idiots can't double check your instruction to make sure everything is as clear as possible and nothing is contradictory? Seems like a small expectation for the consumer to make on the manufactor. I mean, it aint the same thing as a BK worker forgetting to put cheese on your burger, here. Its a test that is supposed to clearly inform a user on whether they have a deadly, potent, lung stopper of a substance cut into their drugs, or not. And even if we see a positive we kinda still dont wanna throw the drugs away, so giving two contradictory instruction encourages a man to say, "Fuck it. They dont even know what theyre talking about." It actually monumentally fucked up to tell you the truth.

Anyway, i am actually having trouble believing these are counterfeits. They came in blister packs with the correct labeling (yes I know this can be faked), they are small clear and yellow caps with about 10mg of BEADS in them (I've never heard of a counterfeit spansule, not saying its not possible but why the hell go through all that trouble? Although the bead sizes were inconsistent, internet pucs also seemed to have inconsistent beads. Afterall, these are foreign pills so the standards may not be the same. Come to think of it, it seems like even legitimate Adderall had inconsistent bead sizes but Honestly I cannot remember). Plus the "10mg" ink print looks perfect. Again, not saying that all of these can't be fact with the right commitment...but...why? I was charged 2 dollars a pill and purchased 30 pills, straight from France. Why would this guy go through all this trouble, finding legit looking caps, making millions of painstaking beads, making a legit looking blister pack, if he was only making 2 bucks piece off them? The amount of work and careful attention to detail just to sell them at anything other than top dollar just does not make sense.

It seems more likely to me that the guy works at a pharmaceutical company thats not well regulated, and he sells what he gets. But I could be wrong, of course.

Here's the thing, these Fentkits primarily seem to focus on street stims (MDMA, Cocaine Meth, etc.) I dont even see any instructions for any pharm pills, ESPECIALLY opiate based ones (which is kinda surprising with all the counterfeit xanaxs and oxys that are nothing but fentanyl).

Is it possible that Morphine itself can cause a false positive? Or even specific ingredients found in Zomorph 10mg spansules? It just doesnt seem likely to me that someone would go to this extreme to rip me off. Please someone with more insight lemme know something

Transform

Moderator: PD, PR.net
Staff member
Morphine and compounds in morphine tablets do not cause positive results for fentanyl.

I suggest you contact the vendor of your tests and ask them to clarify the instructions. You could upload photos to www.imgur.com and we'll help you interpret them here. Don't use instructions from other suppliers.

User145667

Bluelighter
Morphine and compounds in morphine tablets do not cause positive results for fentanyl.

I suggest you contact the vendor of your tests and ask them to clarify the instructions. You could upload photos to www.imgur.com and we'll help you interpret them here. Don't use instructions from other suppliers.
Are you positive? I looked up some of the molecular structure of many of these ingredients and some do have some similarities in a way, though Im far from an expert. I mean if meth can cause a false positive, then it seems likely that some of these weird chemicals found in the pills can as well. Either way I'm screwed. I just plugged 2 ml of the liquid i tested because I figured hopefully it will be okay (colossal bonehead move, I know). My geeked up mind forgot to check this before doing so. I hope and pray all will be okay cause i couldn't
get the liquid to abort, if you know what im saying. Hopefully these were carefully dosed, to actually give the equipotent effect of 10mg of morphine each. In that case, then ive only taken the equivalent of about 20mg of rectal morphine. I mean, folks buy these kinds of fake pressed pills all the time, right? Most seem to make it out alive as long as they dont over do it. Hopefully it will be okay.

Edit* tbh it feels like morphine so far. I got that initial "fatigued body feeling" that happens when morphine initially kicks in, and that seems pretty unique to morphine. I haven't intentionally had fent in years, so i dont really remember what it feels like. Seemed like it was just a short body high with a hell of a lot of agitation and anxiety, minus any euphoria. So far i don't feel any fentanyl, though Ive been geeking all night and my Opiate tolerance is all out of wack ad well, so Im not exactly the best judge of substances atm.

Edit* i am feeling a heaviness of breath but its hard to tell if its just anxiety about worrying about the Fentanyl or if its actually Fentanyl caused. Honestly, i just cant believe someone would go through this much trouble to counterfeit these. Why not just counterfeit actual tablets like everyone else? Is making beads and blister packs and hyper realistic pills really the way to go if your just pushing counterfeits anyway? Just don't make sense to me.

Last edited:

Branggen

Bluelighter
If you bought them on the street and they test pos for fentanyl they are most likely fake pills

User145667

Bluelighter
If you bought them on the street and they test pos for fentanyl they are most likely fake pills
The thing is, they aren't tablets, they are spansules. How would they even make these beads and why go through all the trouble? If your just gonna sling counterfeits then why not just press tablets?

And I've taken about 12 so far throughout the day and it is without a doubt Morphine. I know a morphine high very well, and these are without a doubt morphine (though I dont thoroughly deny the possibility that they could be somehow contaminated with small amounts of Fentanyl. I'm not really sure how good Frances Pharmaceutical regulations are).

Plus, the legs are waaay too long for it to be Fentanyl. Especially considering I crushed up every single pill that i used l, with the exception of the last one used today. These are French Pharms, so I wouldn't be surprised if the ingredients found in them aren't known to do anything in the U.S.'s Fentanyl analysis statistics.

Remember that Fent kits are a fairly new thing, and labs are learning as they go as to what can or cannot cause false positives. Being that Fent kits seem to be a predominantly U.S. thing, then its easy to see why a French produced pill would not be known to have ingredients that cause a false positive.

These are Morphine for sure. When they intially kick in they give that "fatigue body load" that i find to be very unique to morphine. The high is very mellow, like morphine. Very "natural feeling" like morphine. Its got legs like Morphine. It tastes very similar to the bitter taste of poppy tea. And the euphoria is very pronounced, yet tame (I get zero euphoria from Fentanyl) as are the Anxiolytic effects (Fentanyl is anxiogenic, for me personally). Also, it is less anger-inducing than other opioids (especially Fent), which is a characteristic morphine usually displays in me. It is very pro-social (like Morphine usually is for me; Fentanyl and Heroin are very anti social for me, at least as antisocial as an opiate can be anyway) rather than the hedonistic "selfish" euphoria i feel in certain other opiates. All around that very light hearted feeling of Morphine that I know all to well from my poppy tea days.

I would say this is almost certainly Morphine, unless they have made some long legged Fentalogue that somehow perfectly emulates the most prototypical of opioids (Which i find doubtful). Therefore, I reach the conclusion that, while there is a chance of there being some fent in this, it is most likely some ingredients in this foreigner's medication that sets off a false positive. If you look up the ingredients you can see some of them have that similar "Meth-like" looking structure at the base, just like Fentanyl does. So ultimately I feel like I answered my own question, but thank you guys for your responses. God bless

Branggen

Bluelighter
Yea its weird that someone would make fake bead looking pills but who knows, that would be a great way to pass them off as real, are the beads as expected with a plasticky sort of coating with powder inside?

SoulTruBoy

Greenlighter
I just got 30 10mg Zomorphs today. Ive tested two different solutions of 30mg worth of beads crushed up and somewhat dissolved in anout 1ml. I did 4 separate strips and they all are either saying invalid or positive. (The really messed up part is the instructions on the individual packets say that one line at the top is invalid and one line at the bottom is positive, yet the Bunk Police website and instruction paper that xame with the kits say the opposite is true: one line at the top is positive and one at the bottom is invalid. I actually got one of them to have two lines, albeit the bottom line was faded. I also tested in regular water at got 2 lines (negative).

The fact that both the packet and instructions seem to be saying the total opposite of each other kind of infuriates me. Like, this could be a matter of life and death and you idiots can't double check your instruction to make sure everything is as clear as possible and nothing is contradictory? Seems like a small expectation for the consumer to make on the manufactor. I mean, it aint the same thing as a BK worker forgetting to put cheese on your burger, here. Its a test that is supposed to clearly inform a user on whether they have a deadly, potent, lung stopper of a substance cut into their drugs, or not. And even if we see a positive we kinda still dont wanna throw the drugs away, so giving two contradictory instruction encourages a man to say, "Fuck it. They dont even know what theyre talking about." It actually monumentally fucked up to tell you the truth.

Anyway, i am actually having trouble believing these are counterfeits. They came in blister packs with the correct labeling (yes I know this can be faked), they are small clear and yellow caps with about 10mg of BEADS in them (I've never heard of a counterfeit spansule, not saying its not possible but why the hell go through all that trouble? Although the bead sizes were inconsistent, internet pucs also seemed to have inconsistent beads. Afterall, these are foreign pills so the standards may not be the same. Come to think of it, it seems like even legitimate Adderall had inconsistent bead sizes but Honestly I cannot remember). Plus the "10mg" ink print looks perfect. Again, not saying that all of these can't be fact with the right commitment...but...why? I was charged 2 dollars a pill and purchased 30 pills, straight from France. Why would this guy go through all this trouble, finding legit looking caps, making millions of painstaking beads, making a legit looking blister pack, if he was only making 2 bucks piece off them? The amount of work and careful attention to detail just to sell them at anything other than top dollar just does not make sense.

It seems more likely to me that the guy works at a pharmaceutical company thats not well regulated, and he sells what he gets. But I could be wrong, of course.

Here's the thing, these Fentkits primarily seem to focus on street stims (MDMA, Cocaine Meth, etc.) I dont even see any instructions for any pharm pills, ESPECIALLY opiate based ones (which is kinda surprising with all the counterfeit xanaxs and oxys that are nothing but fentanyl).

Is it possible that Morphine itself can cause a false positive? Or even specific ingredients found in Zomorph 10mg spansules? It just doesnt seem likely to me that someone would go to this extreme to rip me off. Please someone with more insight lemme know something
Yeah, I got like 120 of em’ and they weren’t anything I expected. My moms has pain as well and she commented on the beads. It’s like I flip them to one side the spanule thing looks empty. The most effective way to to transition them into IR is to have a good deal of patience for something that’s not worth grinding. It can’t be any grinder, it’s gottta be one of them ribbed ones that can like cheese grate them sons of bitches. Anyway, dunno if I’m allowed to say all that. I’m new, but hey, their cheap-and now you know why. It’s sucks.

SoulTruBoy

Greenlighter
There real btw, it’s just a quality control issue. I’m sorry, lack of...lol

OpialiciouslyMe

Bluelighter
It's really very, very unlikely that they have fentanyl in them. Not Zomorph 10mg. The capsules are half yellow and half transparent and the beads are a tiny amount. Difficult to mix fentanyl in there with beads. The beads look a certain way and will float in water. Everything is possible at the end of the day but in this case I am pretty sure you got legit ones and the issue is with interpreting the results.
You can always send them out for proper testing. If you are in the UK Wedinos will test them for free and anonymously.