• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids zomorph - best way to get maximum effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

theatarisfan

Bluelighter
hi, i got hold of 3x30mg zomorph from a friend and i emptied one and crushed up the little balls and snorted them. I can't really tell if it has done anything or if the dose was too small.
just wondering what you guys think the best way of defeating the time release aspect of zomorph is.
answers appreciated quickly :)
cheers

I would let one to dissolve for 12 hours in a syringe with water, and after that use it rectally.

funnily enough i couldn't wait for a response (complete addict...gimme now now now!! lol) so what i did was empty the small balls out of the calpsules and crushed them as much as i possibly could which turned them into white power that lightly stuck to the £ note i was using to cover the balls while i swiped over it, crushing the balls with a credit card.
i them loaded the powder into a 3ml syringe with an ampoule of injectable water i use for all my injections. I then sucked up the water/zomorph mixture with the syringe, lubed it up a bit and plugged it.

^ This thread is 2 years old and the OP hasn't logged in since, so I doubt he'll answer.
I'll close the thread as its old, OP, if you're reading this and want to reply, PM me and I'll reopen the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.