• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Zolpidem

panocha_44

Greenlighter
My girlfriend dissolves her dose of zolpidem & she hates the bitter taste. She has tried to mix sugar with it but it's still too bitter for her. Any suggestions as to what she can mix it with. She usually takes it with her coffee. Thanks.

My girlfriend dissolves her dose of zolpidem & she hates the bitter taste. She has tried to mix sugar with it but it's still too bitter for her. Any suggestions as to what she can mix it with. She usually takes it with her coffee. Thanks.

Sorry, I don't understand. Why does she dissolve it if she doesn't like the taste?

^ My thoughts exactly. Also why dissolve a sleeping pill in coffee of all things? Just have her swallow it, problem solved. She can also crush it up and parachute it if she's seeking a quicker onset.

She can always try taking it the way it was designed to be taken.

Try Chammomile Tea Ditch the Coffee Like the Plague when it Comes to Insomnia It Causes 300% Increase In Stress Hormones For Up To 30 Days if your a Heavy And Chronic Caffeine Beverage/Supplements Consumer. It also has Scary Side-Effects Like Increased Likelihood Of Having A Sense Of The "Dead" Around you, Seriously Try Googling it Bro.

OP is probably referring to those intermezzo zolpidem tablets designed to be dissolved sublingually. I'd imagine it's an acquired taste kinda like alprazolam.

edit: if she begins to associate the taste of coffee with the morning time (not drinking it at night) and the taste of zolpidem with sleepy time, I'd hazard to guess her body clock would be more aligned. But to each their own.